Something all high schools should do to protect our children

They also are the educated people who know that gays and trans are natural. 4% are gay and half a percent are trans. Go out and beat up some you'll feel better.... The examiner is a fake newspaper and FOS...
I have nothing against people who are gay or transexual and I worked with a number of them for years. The ones I worked with were excellent workers and while our life styles differed I always enjoyed talking with them.

However I can tell you the difference between a male and a female.

1698199613386.png

I have nothing against people who are gay or transexual and I worked with a number of them for years. The ones I worked with were excellent workers and while our life styles differed I always enjoyed talking with them.

However I can tell you the difference between a male and a female.

View attachment 848215
And when person self identifies desperately forever as opposite sex, takes years of trans medicine, and surgery? Experts agree....

Brainwashed bigots you mean....sorry but 3-4% are gay and 0.5% trans...try Christianity and the law....

Men are not women and women are not men, and only those like you who are severely fucked in the head are confused by the difference.

“Transgenderism” is a delusional mental disease. There is absolutely no reason why any sane person should treat it otherwise.

Men are not women and women are not men, and only those like you who are severely fucked in the head are confused by the difference.

“Transgenderism” is a delusional mental disease. There is absolutely no reason why any sane person should treat it otherwise.
If we could only get ignoramus GOP base voters to MTOB, but that's the GOP propaganda brainwash for you....

If we could only get ignoramus GOP base voters to MTOB, but that's the GOP propaganda brainwash for you....

When you force your fucked-up perversions and your inane delusions on those of us who want no part of any of it, and especially when you push this shit at children, it becomes our business.

If you disgusting perverts want us to “MYOB”, then keep your fucked-up shit out of our faces, and especially keep it away from children.

When you force your fucked-up perversions and your inane delusions on those of us who want no part of any of it, and especially when you push this shit at children, it becomes our business.

If you disgusting perverts want us to “MYOB”, then keep your fucked-up shit out of our faces, and especially keep it away from children.
I just go with the doctors experts journalists and pols and parents who are actually involved, not the BS brainwash that keeps this hateful divisive STUPID crap you're brainwashed with in your face. Election vaccine MMGW Biden trans fraud? NOT A CHANCE, brainwashed functional MORON. Politically of course... Change the channel.

Kids should be allowed to dress as they choose. Just make notes, such as,

(Subject's name) dresses like a whore.
(Subject's name) parents allow her to dress like a whore.

Then post it on the bulletin board.

Problem solved. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back