Someone please tell me why a state sheriff would pull over a moped in South Carolina?

Just witnessed this, in South Carolina they can only do 30 mph, don't need a drivers license, don't need insurance...

Guess it was driving while black..

Don't sheriffs have better things to do around here and it was near Clemson university..

If I was that interested I would have asked the guy riding the scooter. Last time I asked the cop I was simply told, "Everything's okay" and instructed to fasten my seat belt.

Uhm because one it looks ridiculous compared to all the other worth while things a sheriff could be doing.

Since when does a cop see someone break a traffic law and say "I'll let him go and wait for the next robbery in progress call to come in?" What kind of stupid shit is that?

That car doesn't even have his lights on. Who the fuck knows what's going on?

AND WHO THE FUCK CARES?

We've already had the race card played, not even knowing the race of the cop that pulled him over.

God this thread wreaks of stupid.

This thread is absolutely stupid. I've owned one of these "mopeds" and it has no pedals. It's a scooter. Mine looked like a 50, but was a 125 capable of 59mph with no wind.

Who the hell knows why he was pulled over but better yet, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Again a picture says a thousand words... Like seriously when have anyone ever seen a cop pull over a moped?

I have. Guy was racing down a sidewalk, and the cop got him, and rightly so. Sure, why is this 'surprising' in your world?

A better question is... don't have something better to do with your time, than second guess the actions of every other person on the planet?

This thread is absolutely stupid. I've owned one of these "mopeds" and it has no pedals. It's a scooter. Mine looked like a 50, but was a 125 capable of 59mph with no wind.

Who the hell knows why he was pulled over but better yet, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Again a picture says a thousand words... Like seriously when have anyone ever seen a cop pull over a moped?

I have. Guy was racing down a sidewalk, and the cop got him, and rightly so. Sure, why is this 'surprising' in your world?

A better question is... don't have something better to do with your time, than second guess the actions of every other person on the planet?

Let me guess uppity asshole, you are upset about my remark driving while black... Am I right?

Betcha think it doesn't exist...

I was getting gas and yes it is my concern of my surroundings, you on the other hand if this was Germany 1942 would look the other way as the government was rounding up the Jew's. Or even today walk on by if a girl was getting robbed or raped...

No concern of yours.

Oh yea, and OP, there is no such thing as a "state sheriff." And that's not a moped, it's a scooter.

So lets ask, to use your words, "Please tell me why an uneducated buffoon such as myself, who doesn't even know who or what he's looking at, is all up in someone elses business?"

Forum List

Back