Some want to privative Social Security

When wages don't provide enuff to save it's pretty hard. Most only make enough to barely hang on. Hard to save.

Do You realize that everything you earn has social security tax taken from your check? The government is “forcing” you to save, then spending your savings and replacing it with an IOU.

The abuse of the program by former administration officials or politicians is criminal.

People should go to jail.
We cant even get a bitch who left 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi and sold uranium to the Russians in jail. There is a two tier justice system and the libtards allow it to happen...
Agree on the two tier justice system. Sad.

There needs to be something better and more secure than the system we have now for people that retire without a pension of any kind....those folks worked hard their entire life and all they have now is SSN....and its not enough to live on or even supplement a Part time Wallmart job....Sometimes I wonder what we could do for our own if we weren't doing for everyone else in the world.....
Trump is right for trying to save our treasure and leveling the trading field and keeping our intellectual property secure.....and building a wall so we don't have so many poor crossing and weighting down our welfare system.....
Why don't people get it?....because of CNN?....over paid robotic talking heads?....

Your absolutely correct

The topic is Privatizing Social Security.
If I could of had the $120,000 I have put in Social Security over my lifetime and invested it into Chipotle and Boeing, I would be a billionaire today. Instead I get a measly $785 a month for the rest of my life..

Dont worry though, because I have other investments bringing in over $400,000 a year in dividends and I invest my $785 a month into more stocks...

Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately I'm guessing none of us would have saved a penny of that $120,000.
My grandmother, God rest her soul, inherited my Grandpa's Social Security and pension. She was making around $1,000 a month back in the 1980s because when he passed away, that was all of her income. Of course both drank and smoked, so while my grandpa died at 80 in 1980, my grandmother lived on to be 102 and died in 2013. Her children had to take care of her, for her last 30 years, because instead of investing, I guess she thought she would be dead like her husband. This is the liberal thought, not to save for the future, because you just might live to be there, but spend like a liberal, rely on others to take care of you, until you pass on...….

Your absolutely correct

If I could of had the $120,000 I have put in Social Security over my lifetime and invested it into Chipotle and Boeing, I would be a billionaire today. Instead I get a measly $785 a month for the rest of my life..

Dont worry though, because I have other investments bringing in over $400,000 a year in dividends and I invest my $785 a month into more stocks...

Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately I'm guessing none of us would have saved a penny of that $120,000.
My grandmother, God rest her soul, inherited my Grandpa's Social Security and pension. She was making around $1,000 a month back in the 1980s because when he passed away, that was all of her income. Of course both drank and smoked, so while my grandpa died at 80 in 1980, my grandmother lived on to be 102 and died in 2013. Her children had to take care of her, for her last 30 years, because instead of investing, I guess she thought she would be dead like her husband. This is the liberal thought, not to save for the future, because you just might live to be there, but spend like a liberal, rely on others to take care of you, until you pass on...….

To be honest, it is difficult....after all I seemed to know much more in my 20's than I do now...LOL.

If the people would turn of the anti Trump blow horn media and realize what we could accomplish with a president that is not of DC and is for the people of America we could fix the tough problems that the Ryan and Pelosi types have no interest in fixing....such a shame we have so many duped people.....

We cant even get a bitch who left 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi and sold uranium to the Russians in jail. There is a two tier justice system and the libtards allow it to happen...

A lie is a lie but some deserve more credit than others.

I pronounce you the liar supreme; king of the lying class.
You should be awarded the "LIAR SUPREME" !!!!

or die in a shallow grave
:)-

Social security should have never been introduced.
I would rather invest my money. its not the business of the govt how i prepare my retirement.
Plus its unconstitutional.

Someone I know is taking care of their husband who has Alzheimer's (both in their 80's), and I heard that they are only getting around 13,000 a year in social security. It is their only income now. That's a tough one for sure. How sad is that ??

eah...GREAT IDEA...letting a governent that can't balance a budget...that has MASSIVE debt...wastes money by the boatload...let's put THEM in charge of OUR retirement...

But, but, but Trump could use that extra money to build the WALL!!!

Your absolutely correct

To be honest, it is difficult....after all I seemed to know much more in my 20's than I do now...LOL.
Did you know that if you invest in dividend paying stocks paying 6% to 10% right now $100 a month and reinvest dividends until 30 years you could have over 1 million dollars? I know if you are 60 years old, you could die when you are 70. But what if you live to be 102 like my grandma? $1,000,000 at 10% dividend is $100,000 a year without taking out principle. The 12 years of your life could be living a lot better than just Social Security. This is a dirty little secret the liberal elites dont want you to know. Also the income tax on dividends is so much lower and you keep more of it, where a Pension and social Security are both taxed as "Earned" income...

Imagine if you could invest $200 a month?

Privatize Social Security

The Social Security program provides workers and their families with retirement, disability, and survivors insurance benefits. Workers earn these benefits by paying into the system during their working years. Over the program’s 83-year history, it has collected roughly $20.9 trillion and paid out $18.0 trillion, leaving asset reserves of $2.9 trillion at the end of 2017 in its two trust funds.

With assets of $2.9 trillion, who wouldn’t want to be the owner--?

I am sure Trump's minions would like a slice of the pie !!

Actually Trump nor anybody else can get there money on those funds in the trust because it isn’t there. The money has all been borrowed and spent by the federal government. I really thought everybody knew that. Better do some more research sport.
Thanks for the laughs, next...

Did you know that if you invest in dividend paying stocks paying 6% to 10% right now $100 a month and reinvest dividends until 30 years you could have over 1 million dollars? I know if you are 60 years old, you could die when you are 70. But what if you live to be 102 like my grandma? $1,000,000 at 10% dividend is $100,000 a year without taking out principle. The 12 years of your life could be living a lot better than just Social Security. This is a dirty little secret the liberal elites dont want you to know. Also the income tax on dividends is so much lower and you keep more of it, where a Pension and social Security are both taxed as "Earned" income...

You left out the cost of the investment broker.
Plus, I don't plan on living that long...

A lie is a lie but some deserve more credit than others.

I pronounce you the liar supreme; king of the lying class.
You should be awarded the "LIAR SUPREME" !!!!

or die in a shallow grave
:)-
Whatever, I know all about the Rules for Radicals, all you libtards try to use.

Former Navy SEAL: Hillary Clinton Killed My Friends In Benghazi

The truth about the Hillary Clinton-Russia-Uranium 'scandal'

You are just a peabrain moron who doesnt even score a 70 in IQ.

You are now on Ignore like the rest of your libtarded fellow posters..
Buh Bye dumbass..

No, I understand and agree with what your saying. When I was in my 20's I may have even agreed with you. But back then I was more concerned about next week than I was about 40 years down the road. In my early 30's I started to see the error of my ways.

You left out the cost of the investment broker.
Plus, I don't plan on living that long...

Select wisely and the cost will be much less than the benefit.

No, I understand and agree with what your saying. When I was in my 20's I may have even agreed with you. But back then I was more concerned about next week than I was about 40 years down the road. In my early 30's I started to see the error of my ways.
It is never too late to start investing...Maybe you will die tomorrow, but you could live to be 130 years old. Only God knows...

Forum List

Back