Some Republican Presidential Candidates Do Not Believe in Evolution

Your own feelings of inferiority and inadequacy show clearly every time you spew your racist claptrap across the bandwidth, you know. Why else would you feel threatened by someone different from yourself, other than being plagued by your own self-doubt? Someone, such as yourself, would benefit form some intensive talk therapy to work through these inferiority complexes you have. But like so many of your ilk, Sweet William, you lack the courage and stamina to do so. You would rather wallow in the cesspool that is your mind and fantasize about triumphs over imagined inferior foes...You know those of less sterling racial pedigree than yourself. You are pathetic. Dismissed.

There are no facts in this post. Just in case anyone read it and was looking for that.

Humans evolved to have larger and larger brains. Back in Lucy's time, our brains were, I don't know, a third the size they are today. No living scientist would dispute this.

http://www.ortholog.com/archive/deserving_memes/humans_evolved_bigger_brains_for_better_.php

Sorry but the timeline doesn't match. Australopithecus afarensis existed 3 to 4 million years ago. It's believed that humans migrated into northern Europe 12,000 years ago. Mutations occur once every several thousand years and brains don't grow. Your statement is still flawed. Try again.

"They grew bigger brains to figure out things like building shelter and making clothes to stay warm. Blacks in Africa did not. You can see this at work in today's world, where whites in northern climates are technologically superior and blacks nearer to the equator are some of the most primitive on Earth."

Yes, that's quite a reliable report. I wonder how exactly you conduct a study of "racist" IQ's. "Excuse, me, if I could get all racists to sit down for an IQ test..."

Right!

Talk about low intelligence.

Apparently I am of low intelligence, but if I had to conjecture as to how you get racists to take an IQ test, I would suppose that they simply asked a statistically random set of people to take an IQ test. They also asked people to identify whether they were racist or not before the exam. Some people who took the exam were racist, and they compared the IQ of people who identified themselves as racist against the IQ of people who did not identify themselves as racist.

From the "report" Hamiltonian refers us to, written by... who?

Since the average IQ of a racist is less than the average, racists have two-digit IQs, while normal people have three-digit IQs, on the average. This applies to Nazi skinheads, American Nazis, the oxymoronic Aryan supremacists, Christian Identity fanatics, anti-semites, non-denominational bigots, and other such social rejects.

Uh huh. Because so many respectable studies use the term "social rejects."

The author of the article did not write any of the studies. Don't confound this article and the studies containing the data this article draws from. This article was just a good compilation of the data from several studies. Everything is cited, so if you go down to the bottom of the page you can look all the studies where the data come from. Many are books or articles from the Journal of Psychology. You can see who wrote all of the studies, where they are published, and lookup the methods they used.

A few years ago one of our federal politicians stood up in parliament and said that our aboriginal people were primitive becuase in their forty thousand years of history they had never invented the wheel.
Demented. The Mayans, for example, never invented the wheel, but around 4 A.D. invented the "zero." One of the most profound ideas in the history of mathematics. And the basis of modern computation. It was not until approximately 450 A.D. that the Indians rediscovered the zero. That Federal politician you referred to was an uneducated zero.

Demented. The Mayans, for example, never invented the wheel, but around 4 A.D. invented the "zero." One of the most profound ideas in the history of mathematics. And the basis of modern computation. It was not until approximately 450 A.D. that the Indians rediscovered the zero. That Federal politician you referred to was an uneducated zero.

He is a clown of renown. I believe he is now out of the parliament. Just goes to show, since we're talking paleontology here, that evidence of Neanderthal man can be found in Australia.

WTF?

there is absolutely no genetic differances in the races!

I'm not siding with Joyce here or anything, but I do have to say you're wrong. There are SOME genetic differences between the races. Blacks typically have genes encouraging greater production of melanin. Some Africans have a higher rate of sickle cell disease. Native Americans tend to see higher levels of ineffective immune systems. There are some differences. Not at the level Joyce claims, but small differences.

I'm not siding with Joyce here or anything, but I do have to say you're wrong. There are SOME genetic differences between the races. Blacks typically have genes encouraging greater production of melanin. Some Africans have a higher rate of sickle cell disease. Native Americans tend to see higher levels of ineffective immune systems. There are some differences. Not at the level Joyce claims, but small differences.

And Sweet William's small mind can't focus on anything beyond the small differences.

Agreed. Even between Europeans there are differences in heart disease, different types of cancers, hair color, eye color, etc. The bigger picture however is on the lack of differences in reproduction, IQ, and basic 'human' similarities.

During the recent Republican Presidential Debate the question was asked, “Who doesn’t believe in Evolution?” Three of the candidates actually raised their hands: Brownback, Huckabee, and Tancredo. The capacity to deny the overwhelming evidence that supports bio-chemical evolution spotlights their capacity for self-delusion. Moreover, it shows their ability to disregard a preponderance evidence in favor of a religious belief. In my opinion, no one with those characteristics should be President.

well evolution is a theory not a fact, let's not act like evoultion is not debatable, but i don't believe "god" made us
Gravity is a theory too. You'd best stay away from high places.

This chart produced by highly educated enlightened award winning scientist who have succumed to group think, absolutely proves scientist lied about evolution.:lol: Now these idiotic scientist have discovered Ardi which totally invalidates this chart.:lol:
evolution.gif

Show us cellular evolution where there is an increase of information in genetic DNA other than the split in chromosomes that happens in downs syndrome thereby duplicating the exact same information that will not match sperm chromosome resulting in no increased DNA information in offspring. If such exist can it reproduce & bring forth increased genetic DNA information offspring?

Otherwise de-evolution is hereby proven in keeping with chaos theory (everything trends toward decay & disorganization). The male Y chromosome continues to loose DNA & soon will not be able to reproduce offspring causing human extinction. Modern humans are only a mere shadow of our formerly GOD created ancestors Adam & Eve. That must be why they lived to be over 900 years old.

History is littered with dis-proven scientific theories & lies, Yet they still manage to find groups with short memories to line up & believe in the next big whopper. Remember when nearly all the state educated scientist group thinkers thought the earth was flat? They sure were not bible reading believing Christians. Because the bible has always told us that the earth was round. Here are a few passages off the top of my head: Genesis 1:9-13, Proverbs 8:27, Isaiah 40:22, Job 22:14 & 26:10, Second Chronicles 18:18

So please continue believing a group of highly educated morons who call all the bible thumpers knuckle dragging flat earthers.:lol:

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHA! I bet you believe in Thompson's nose rule and support the findings in The Bell Curve too.

But by all means, let's discuss it logically. Just the premise of the statement you cite is flawed:

Living in colder climates doesn't make one smarter. Think about it, why would people need to make clothes to stay warm if they live near the equator in warm weather? Duh.

Also, you don't "grow" bigger brains. If one could "grow" a brain someone would have done it and given you one out of pity.

A few years ago one of our federal politicians stood up in parliament and said that our aboriginal people were primitive becuase in their forty thousand years of history they had never invented the wheel.

The Aztecs, I think it was, had children's toys with wheels on them.

This chart produced by highly educated enlightened award winning scientist who have succumed to group think, absolutely proves scientist lied about evolution.:lol: Now these idiotic scientist have discovered Ardi which totally invalidates this chart.:lol:
evolution.gif

Show us cellular evolution where there is an increase of information in genetic DNA other than the split in chromosomes that happens in downs syndrome thereby duplicating the exact same information that will not match sperm chromosome resulting in no increased DNA information in offspring. If such exist can it reproduce & bring forth increased genetic DNA information offspring?

Otherwise de-evolution is hereby proven in keeping with chaos theory (everything trends toward decay & disorganization). The male Y chromosome continues to loose DNA & soon will not be able to reproduce offspring causing human extinction. Modern humans are only a mere shadow of our formerly GOD created ancestors Adam & Eve. That must be why they lived to be over 900 years old.

History is littered with dis-proven scientific theories & lies, Yet they still manage to find groups with short memories to line up & believe in the next big whopper. Remember when nearly all the state educated scientist group thinkers thought the earth was flat? They sure were not bible reading believing Christians. Because the bible has always told us that the earth was round. Here are a few passages off the top of my head: Genesis 1:9-13, Proverbs 8:27, Isaiah 40:22, Job 22:14 & 26:10, Second Chronicles 18:18

So please continue believing a group of highly educated morons who call all the bible thumpers knuckle dragging flat earthers.:lol:

You're an idiot, aren't you? National Geographic News: Journey of Man http://tigger.uic.edu/~bmustans/Mustanski_etal_2005.pdf The CCR5-delta32 mutation is associated with reduced severity of the clinical features of primary HIV-1 infection (PHI). http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a904895586~tab=content~order=page The Rise of Human Chromosome 2: The Dicentric Problem - The Panda's Thumb The Rise of Human Chromosome 2: The Fertility Problem - The Panda's Thumb Chromosome fusion http://www.evolutionslehrbuch.com/Kutschera+Niklas3.pdf Understanding Evolution http://chem.tufts.edu/AnswersInScience/evo_science.html http://www.springerlink.com/content/t125078h5p201442/fulltext.pdf CA210: Evolution predictions Can evolution make things less complicated? - Science Mysteries- msnbc.com News in Science - The origin of sex chromosomes - 29/10/1999

Forum List

Back