Some Republican Presidential Candidates Do Not Believe in Evolution

☭proletarian☭;2074123 said:
This chart produced by highly educated enlightened award winning scientist who have succumed to group think, absolutely proves scientist lied about evolution.:lol: Now these idiotic scientist have discovered Ardi which totally invalidates this chart.:lol:
evolution.gif

Show us cellular evolution where there is an increase of information in genetic DNA other than the split in chromosomes that happens in downs syndrome thereby duplicating the exact same information that will not match sperm chromosome resulting in no increased DNA information in offspring. If such exist can it reproduce & bring forth increased genetic DNA information offspring?

Otherwise de-evolution is hereby proven in keeping with chaos theory (everything trends toward decay & disorganization). The male Y chromosome continues to loose DNA & soon will not be able to reproduce offspring causing human extinction. Modern humans are only a mere shadow of our formerly GOD created ancestors Adam & Eve. That must be why they lived to be over 900 years old.

History is littered with dis-proven scientific theories & lies, Yet they still manage to find groups with short memories to line up & believe in the next big whopper. Remember when nearly all the state educated scientist group thinkers thought the earth was flat? They sure were not bible reading believing Christians. Because the bible has always told us that the earth was round. Here are a few passages off the top of my head: Genesis 1:9-13, Proverbs 8:27, Isaiah 40:22, Job 22:14 & 26:10

So please continue believing a group of highly educated morons who call all the bible thumpers knuckle dragging flat earthers.:lol:

You're an idiot, aren't you? National Geographic News: Journey of Man http://tigger.uic.edu/~bmustans/Mustanski_etal_2005.pdf The CCR5-delta32 mutation is associated with reduced severity of the clinical features of primary HIV-1 infection (PHI). Association of CCR5-delta32 Mutation with Reduced Risk of Nonatopic Asthma in Slovenian Children - Journal of Asthma The Rise of Human Chromosome 2: The Dicentric Problem - The Panda's Thumb The Rise of Human Chromosome 2: The Fertility Problem - The Panda's Thumb Chromosome fusion http://www.evolutionslehrbuch.com/Kutschera+Niklas3.pdf Understanding Evolution http://chem.tufts.edu/AnswersInScience/evo_science.html http://www.springerlink.com/content/t125078h5p201442/fulltext.pdf CA210: Evolution predictions Can evolution make things less complicated? - Science Mysteries- msnbc.com News in Science - The origin of sex chromosomes - 29/10/1999

You are the biggest Idiot! Not one of those links says or proves cells gain or increase genetic diversity, traits or information. They only reference surviving traits. Again the study of genetics proves the loss of diversity, traits or information. This is De-Evolution from a more perfect fully diverse cell. Even the leading atheist bio-genetic scientists will not make the claim cells are increasing genetic diversity, traits or information. Show me proof of increasing genetic diversity, traits or information. Most of the information you provides contradicts archaeologist findings. Also why did you not comment about how discovering ardipithecus invalidated the whole archaeologist evolution of man chart?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W4e4MwogLo"]Richard Dawkins can't make that claim.[/ame]

Last edited:
During the recent Republican Presidential Debate the question was asked, “Who doesn’t believe in Evolution?” Three of the candidates actually raised their hands: Brownback, Huckabee, and Tancredo. The capacity to deny the overwhelming evidence that supports bio-chemical evolution spotlights their capacity for self-delusion. Moreover, it shows their ability to disregard a preponderance evidence in favor of a religious belief. In my opinion, no one with those characteristics should be President.

Probalby also to cater to their fundy constituents

During the recent Republican Presidential Debate the question was asked, “Who doesn’t believe in Evolution?” Three of the candidates actually raised their hands: Brownback, Huckabee, and Tancredo. The capacity to deny the overwhelming evidence that supports bio-chemical evolution spotlights their capacity for self-delusion. Moreover, it shows their ability to disregard a preponderance evidence in favor of a religious belief. In my opinion, no one with those characteristics should be President.

well evolution is a theory not a fact, let's not act like evoultion is not debatable, but i don't believe "god" made us

Evolution is not debatable, only thing in debated is the mechanism, by real scientists I should say

Last I checked it is still the "Theory of Evolution". While biological evolution is provable, there is still no proof as to the origins of life. So, you can claim that you have all the answers, but you can no more explain where, or more importantly, how life originated than can I. So, your ideas are no more or less credible than those who believe in creationism... and yes, we can believe in creation AND evolution.

Last edited:
I have to wonder what it matters?

I dont particularly care the theory of evolution. leaves alot of questions for me. but i guess because i dont blindly accept it as the unalterable truth that makes me deluded?

I think its healthy to question, explore and learn. Thats what science is all about.
I explained why it matters to me in the post that started this thread.

You may not care for the theory, but the preponderance of evidence supporting bio-chemical evolution on Earth is overwhelming. Almost every objective person will acknowledge that. Most people who deny the reality of evolution do so on the basis that it seems to contradict a literal interpretation of the Bible. Clearly, acceptance of the theory of evolution does not in any way contradict belief in the existence of God. There are other examples that make irrational a literal interpretation of the Bible. For example, one may not care for the theory that the Universe is older than what is indicated in the Bible, but the mass of evidence overwhelms such belief. The reality is different than what is suggested by the Book. Here is what Brownback, Huckabee, and Tancredo disregard: some things are true whether one believes in them or not.

Do I understand you correctly? "Your" "belief" in a theory makes it a fact?

There is evidence of "selective breeding", called "micro evolution". There is NO evidence of one species becoming another species. As for human "evolution", they cannot find a complete adult skeleton of any of the so-called morphing species. Evolution remains a THEORY, not a fact.

Those that "believe" people were created also use THEORY ("they" cannot prove creation, hence it is called a "belief"). The lack of evidence linking one species becoming another species, points to "intelligent design" (that would be G*d for some) theory.

If there is no evidence that either is false, why not allow both "theories" to be presented?

Last I checked it is still the "Theory of Evolution". While biological evolution is provable, there is still no proof as to the origins of life. So, you can claim that you have all the answers, but you can no more explain where, or more importantly, how life originated than can I. So, your ideas are no more or less credible than those who believe in creationism... and yes, we can believe in creation AND evolution.

Certainly. But religion shouldn't be taught in school - and Creationism is religion.

Gravity is a theory too. You should stay away from high places.

It's too late for those on the right. The "Theory of Evolution" is a robust, exceptionally well documented and supported scientific theory.
Anyone with access to the Internet who still believes it's "only a theory" equating "theory" with "wild ass guess", has already decided they will refuse to believe in evolution no matter how much "evidence" is available.
It's supported by many other branches of science and is recognized as the foundation science for biology, botany and physiology.
There is no debate. There are just two sides. One side, which includes hundreds of thousands of brilliant and learned scientists who have spent years studying and expanding the understanding of one of mankind's greatest achievements in understanding, and the other side which is seeped in mysticism and the occult and sees scientific understanding and knowledge as a threat to those supernatural beliefs.
The knowledge is there. All of their questions have been answered. All of their objections debunked. Unfortunately, this group of people now have their own political party. The "Corn-fed Confederate Republican Party of Teabags". Only 6% of scientists in America will admit to belonging to this party and the reason, for anyone following the news, is obvious.
Good luck.

in order to have evolution something has to be created first so that it can evolve.....

evolution happens after creation.....now what is the scientific word for the moment we went from nothing to something.....

btw i don't believe in god....

lol

The only thing funnier than an idiot inventing a word like 'devolution' is Allie thanking said idiot for it.

:lol:

Let me google that for you

Evolution doesn't have anything to do with life (or rather the first multipliers) originated.

Evolution =/= Abiogenesis, my retarded friend.

There is evidence of "selective breeding", called "micro evolution". There is NO evidence of one species becoming another species. As for human "evolution", they cannot find a complete adult skeleton of any of the so-called morphing species. Evolution remains a THEORY, not a fact.

lol

There's no such thing as 'micro' or 'macro' evolution.

lol

Google: Observed Speciation
If there is no evidence that either is false,

Fail.

Plants before the sun existed? :lol:

☭proletarian☭;2077182 said:
in order to have evolution something has to be created first so that it can evolve.....

Fail.

Nothing has to 'be created'. It just has to exist.

for it to exist it needs to be created ..... evolution cant happen until something is created and exists....

if nothing is created and nothing exisits how does it evolve.....

well evolution is a theory not a fact, let's not act like evoultion is not debatable, but i don't believe "god" made us

Hear Hear! I couldn't agree more, Ms. Bush!

Fail.

for it to exist it needs to be created ..... evolution cant happen until something is created and exists....

I think what he's saying is that the origin of life is NOT part of the theory of evolution. That's a different field of biology.

Fail.

I think what he's saying is that the origin of life is NOT part of the theory of evolution. That's a different field of biology.

i doubt it....but none the less that was my original question to him.... evolution occurs afeter creation....i asked what was the term for scientific creation....

i doubt it....but none the less that was my original question to him.... evolution occurs afeter creation....i asked what was the term for scientific creation....

Abiogenesis, as I said above.

Forum List

Back