Some new pronouns for you to learn to play along with their mental illness

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Non-binary pronouns a growing part of gender identity

Just look at these fucking mutants. And liberals celebrate this.

non-binary-genderqueer-genderf

We do not need new pronounds. He, she, and it do just fine.

I'm just going to start calling all these people "what the fuck??!" ...you know...to keep it simple while at the same time covering all the bases and endless revisions...

"Hi, what-the-fuck. Will that be cash or credit?" :lmao:

Our culture created these freaks and gave them permission to let their freak fly.

It's our fault.

Our culture created these freaks and gave them permission to let their freak fly.

It's our fault.
These people are what they are, homosexuals, and so long as their behaviors are not socially disruptive or destructive in any way I know of no good reason to persecute them. But I would insist that in addition to generally reinstated military conscription, separate homosexual units be established to train and prepare them for defensive service.

It's our fault.
These people are what they are, homosexuals, and so long as their behaviors are not socially disruptive or destructive in any way I know of no good reason to persecute them. But I would insist that in addition to generally reinstated military conscription, separate homosexual units be established to train and prepare them for defensive service.
Why would homosexuals need different pronouns?

Apparently, "YOU" is now politically incorrect.

If you don't believe me try say to a crowd of African Americans as "you people".

Of course, it is still permissible - even encouraged - to say to a crowd of white people as "you crackers".

Apparently, "YOU" is now politically incorrect.

If you don't believe me try say to a crowd of African Americans as "you people".

Of course, it is still permissible - even encouraged - to say to a crowd of white people as "you crackers".
I ate at Cracker Barrel just last weekend. There were some black people eating there too.

When did I celebrate this picture?
As far as I am concerned every American citizen may live as they desire, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others...
A nebulous concept when "rights" is a fluid and ever expanding juggernaut crushing underfoot the rights of all who disagree.
Well the majority had no problem crushing rights for hundreds of years to have it their way..

As far as I am concerned every American citizen may live as they desire, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others...
A nebulous concept when "rights" is a fluid and ever expanding juggernaut crushing underfoot the rights of all who disagree.
Well the majority had no problem crushing rights for hundreds of years to have it their way..
Two wrongs make right? You know that revenge cycle are perpetual, right?

Sure, I had to put up with rebels still fighting the Civil War when growing up...

Sure, I had to put up with rebels still fighting the Civil War when growing up...
Which side did you fight for?

It's our fault.
"Okay, genderqueers, now listen up! In this class you will learn the proper care, cleaning and use of the M 616-A Women's Field Combat Purse..."

It's our fault.
"Okay, genderqueers, now listen up! In this class you will learn the proper care, cleaning and use of the M 616-A Women's Field Combat Purse..."
I'm sure they're writing the PMCS instructions already.

Forum List

Back