Facebook a Typical Tax Evading Leftist Organization

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Zuckerberg isn't paying his fair share. So why are the left screaming about it? He's a leftist.

Facebook disclosed on Thursday that it could owe billions due to an IRS investigation into the way it moved assets to an Irish subsidiary to avoid higher taxes, CNN reports.

According to the Securities and Exchange Commission, the tax penalty could be up to $5 billion plus interest.

The IRS investigation dates back to 2010 when Facebook shifted the rights for its worldwide business, excluding the U.S. and Canada, to Ireland as part of a “complex maneuver to reduce tax payments,” CNN says.

Facebook disagrees with the IRS and says they will file a petition with the United States tax court challenging the notice.

An investigator with the IRS alleges she issued six summons last month for Facebook to produce records related to the asset transfer and they failed to comply.

Earlier this week, the IRS disclosed that Facebook allegedly ignored a seventh summons as well.

Facebook could owe $5 billion in taxes

If Facebook cheated and the government can prove it, the corporation will pay big fines, interest, and principal.

I`m not screaming because I haven`t had a chance to go over their tax statements yet. I`m still waiting for The Donald`s tax returns.

OP says tax returns aren't important...sorry, I meant, TRUMP’STAX returns aren't important but other people who aren't running for President taxes are.:420:

This is the problem with rabid frothy mouthed zealots like the chubby penguin, they can only see transgressions on "the other" side, even when the conduct is universal.

Last edited:
If Facebook cheated and the government can prove it, the corporation will pay big fines, interest, and principal.

The fact he goes around spouting tax the rich while he illegally uses offshore accounts to evade taxes is typical for the left.
Al Sharpton owes $4M. Why's he walking around and not in handcuffs. Then we have the Clinton Foundation scam.

Oh, that right. It's the age of Obama and laws are just for the little people.

This is the problem with rabid frothy mouthed zealots like the chubby penguin, they can only see transgressions on "the other" side, even when the conduct is universal.
image.png

The fact he goes around spouting tax the rich while he illegally uses offshore accounts to evade taxes is typical for the left.
Al Sharpton owes $4M. Why's he walking around and not in handcuffs. Then we have the Clinton Foundation scam.

Poor baby. You can see the disastrous end of the Comrade Donald campaign, can't you?

Poor baby. You can see the disastrous end of the Comrade Donald campaign, can't you?
I could care less who loses.
I'm just enjoying rubbing your nose in your hypocrisy.
Simply validates the left stand for nothing but power to control the little people. Much like Stalin and Mao.

Facebook and twitter should be shut down to reduce our energy use and save the world......

Forum List

Back