Some good sports news to pass along

This made me smile......................"The XFL is over" LOL

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

I would rather look at the inside of a Fat Lady's ass
He-he! THAT'S a bit disturbing......

No shit, god damn, only Fox had on was the piece of crap EXL and fake Nascar racing

That lets you know how bad the XFL is

Not sure why this thrills you so much. Did anyone make you watch it? Did it somehow "harm" sports? You just like to see investors lose millions? Just afraid the NFL can't stand a little competition? I tried to watch it a few times and found it actually a bit BETTER than I expected with some interesting twists. It could only GET BETTER given time and half a chance. I mean, they only got to play for a few weeks! ITMT, the NFL is royally fuckled up in many ways and I felt that if nothing else, some COMPETITION was a good thing in that eventually, it might have shaken things up a little bit by forcing the NFL to improve. A monopoly is never a good thing. The XFL will be back.

Not sure why this thrills you so much. Did anyone make you watch it? Did it somehow "harm" sports? You just like to see investors lose millions? Just afraid the NFL can't stand a little competition? I tried to watch it a few times and found it actually a bit BETTER than I expected with some interesting twists. It could only GET BETTER given time and half a chance. I mean, they only got to play for a few weeks! ITMT, the NFL is royally fuckled up in many ways and I felt that if nothing else, some COMPETITION was a good thing in that eventually, it might have shaken things up a little bit by forcing the NFL to improve. A monopoly is never a good thing. The XFL will be back.

The XFL is over

The XFL is over
Maybe, maybe not. We shall see.

The XFL is over
People love football too much not to give the NFL some competition (even if it was only more of an "extension" of the season).

The XFL is over
People love football too much not to give the NFL some competition (even if it was only more of an "extension" of the season).

The NFL dont need an extension. We all need a break from football

The XFL is over

You speak for the planet now?

The XFL is over

that;s what makes the NFL great. That's its only 5months a year which is why everyone is excited in sept. Who the hell wants football all year around?

The XFL is over

that;s what makes the NFL great. That's its only 5months a year which is why everyone is excited in sept. Who the hell wants football all year around?
Has anyone proposed football all year around? You should learn to control your leaps of wild inference. But apparently enough people like football enough to want more of it, 3 months more, for investors to sink millions into the proposition.

I was enjoying it.
Of course my team was undefeated and was more than likely going to win it all.
Now that my QB is off to the NFL I figure I'll look at it different. Some of those QB's were putrid!!!

I was enjoying it.
Now that my QB is off to the NFL I figure I'll look at it different. Some of those QB's were putrid!!!

you was enjoying dogshit football

I was enjoying it.

You obviously didnt watch the RoughNecks.
PJ Walker was lighting it up and so was his #1 receiver Cam Philipes.
Hell,they would have beat the cowgirls if the NFL hadn't raided the team.

I was enjoying it.

You obviously didnt watch the RoughNecks.
PJ Walker was lighting it up and so was his #1 receiver Cam Philipes.
Hell,they would have beat the cowgirls if the NFL hadn't raided the team.

Well now he can light it up in the park on saturday afternoons

Forum List

Back