Solutions to Israel/Palestine

Most Middle Eastern Militaries are a joke, if I were a betting man I would put my money on Israel, they have the best equipment, better training, better over all Military than Syria, Egypt, Lebanon or anyone there.

Agreed. There is no question that in a war, Israel would win.

The good news is - a lot of people in countries like Syria know this as well.

Israel did not achieve its objectives in Lebanon or in Gaza. It managed to kill a lot of civilians and destroy a lot of civilian infrastructure but it barely made a dent in the militant's capabilities.

It did, however, shoot itself in the foot on both occasions as it did with the flotilla and is still doing with its settlements and its siege on Gaza.

Nobody needs to destroy Israel. It is destroying itself.

Thats not what I'm seeing at all, Israel appears to be stronger and more united than ever.

Israel did not achieve its objectives in Lebanon or in Gaza. It managed to kill a lot of civilians and destroy a lot of civilian infrastructure but it barely made a dent in the militant's capabilities.

It did, however, shoot itself in the foot on both occasions as it did with the flotilla and is still doing with its settlements and its siege on Gaza.

Thats not what I'm seeing at all, Israel appears to be stronger and more united than ever.

Perhaps you are not seeing what I am seeing.

What is it that you are seeing that shows Israel destroying itself?:confused:

Everything inside Palestine's borders goes to Palestine. Everything Israel has destroyed gets replaced by Israel.
And here's the madnificient me with the only workable solution, albeit unorthodox. Gaza remains palistan, Israel establishes an office of the emigrant aid for the WB palistanis, and they can dance it from there. Very much humane, very much humanitarian, very much fair. We can't deny palistanis their wish to emigrate, can we? The progressive international community and the UN should know that, if they really care about palistanians, like they advertize. Denying them their wish is an experiment in human despair for the sole purpose of pestering jews at the palistanian expence.

Most Middle Eastern Militaries are a joke, if I were a betting man I would put my money on Israel, they have the best equipment, better training, better over all Military than Syria, Egypt, Lebanon or anyone there.

Whew!
It seems the same silly camel crap you spew daily has been circulating since May, 1948. It's called "wishful thinking." When you manage to remove your head (or have it surgically removed) from your camel's azz you might want to enroll in a modern history class.

Sayit -

While I don't agree with Tinmore that Israel is destroying itself, he is undeniably right that Israel's last two disastrous incursions into Lebanon have been divisive at home and ruinous internationally.

Last edited:
My thoughts on how to end this conflict is heavily influenced by the end of the Nicaraguan civil war in 1991, and the end of the Ireland 'troubles' during the 1990s.

We're talking about God Damn Jews, not white (or brown) Christians. There's no such thing as peace with such an animal, as many centuries of history will attest. The Bible observes that they are "of their father the devil" and are "hostile to all men". Their Talmud tells rabbis to suck little boys dicks and it teaches that it's okay to rape girls of the age of three. Their Talmud equates gentiles with animals, and teaches that it's okay to lie to them and kill them. Israel is in violation of more international laws than any other country on Earth, ever.

There will be no peace until the inevitable outcome of Israel being wiped off the map.

And with that the Nazi scumbag dribbles his pathetic load on his keyboard. I guess we won't be hearing from Ariux for a while.

My thoughts on how to end this conflict is heavily influenced by the end of the Nicaraguan civil war in 1991, and the end of the Ireland 'troubles' during the 1990s.

In both cases, wars ended because middle class familes who had once backed violence turned away from it, isolating the extremists, and shifting the focus of society towards the financial benefits of peace.

Thus - this is my proposal:

Prelude: The US advises Israel privately that funding will dry up in one year if no solution is found. The US publically commits to defending Israel militarily.

1) Israel anounces that it will recognise a Palestinian state, and invites Palestinian leaders to a major conference. Hamas are specifically invited, but are reminded that a condition of their participation in any peace plan is recognition of Israel.

2) The conference begins, with or without Hamas. Israel anounces a plan to withdraw from 90% of the West Bank, leaving a state with contigious borders. Israel anounces that it will accept 10,000 Palestinians per year for 10 years with Right of Return. Those from Akko and Jaffa are given priority. Returnees may apply for Israeli passports, but must swear to peaceful co-existance under threat of deportation.

3) All Palestinian groups recgonise Israel and commit to peaceful co-existance. Israel releases a large section of land south of the West Bank and in the lower Golan Heights to the Palestinian state in exchange for the 10% of the West Bank Israel keeps (e.g. Gilo). Sections of the Wall outside of these areas are dismantled. The Wall remains where it follows the now legal border. A road/rail link connects the West Bank with Gaza.

4) Western Jerusalem is in Israel, Eastern Jersualem is Palestinian, and the Old City is under permanant UN control, with access limited and controled.

5) The Palestinian state agrees for UN troops to monitor ports and airports to control the import of weapons. All militia are to disarm, and hand over weapons to legal authorities. The new Palestinian constitution outlaws any political group which does not recognise Israel.

6) Palestinian police are given training by the UN, to assist in finding arms caches, tunnels and rocket launching equipment.

7) The international community provide a massive amount of capital to provide education and healthcare for Palestinians, plus capital assistance for businesses. Palestine joins the UN as a full member.

no..

a) there will never be a "right of return". do i get my great grandfather's property in belarus.

didn't think so. thanks much.

b) jerusalem is israeli.

c) why on earth would israel unilaterally recognize a palestinian state?

d) Israel is a sovereign nation and can, and does, defend itself.

how about you actually know something about the history and start with... the pals do what they promised to, and take the destruction of israel out of it's charter as one of its goals. hmmmmmmmmm?

and the international community (including the US) already provides massive amounts of money to the pals... unfortunately, they haven't chosen to use it very well.

the pals were offered 98% of what they asked for when arafat was alive. he didn't sign off on the deal, saying that if he did he would "be drinking tea with rabin".

do you not understand that the pals don't want peace? they want to see israel destroyed. that simply isn't going to happen, so you and they really need to get over it.

oh... and i truly appreciate the opinions of people who've never been to the region and don't have to live with palestinian missiles coming over thier borders.

Last edited:

Everything you ever wanted to know about wishful thinking by the Master:

Nazi Propaganda (1933-1945) - Joseph Goebbels

You have to look at the trends. Ten years ago or so:

Naturei Karta would hold a rally and three people would show up. Now they speak to hundreds.

There was no BDS.

There was no IAM.

There was no ISM

There were no flotillas.

There were no convoys or envoys to Gaza.

There were no rallies for Palestine.

There were no Jewish organizations against Israel.

Edward Said was the only voice for Palestine. Then came Hannan Ashrawi, Ali Abunima, Ghada Karmi, Ramzy Baroud, Noura Erakat, Mustafa barghouti, Laila El Haddad, Huwaida Arraf, Rafeef ziadah, Suheir Hammad, and more.

The world seems to be moving away from Israel and toward Palestine.

You have to look at the trends. Ten years ago or so:Naturei Karta would hold a rally and three people would show up. Now they speak to hundreds.
Of course. They do produce kids, don't they?
There was no BDS.There was no IAM.There was no ISM.There were no flotillas.There were no convoys or envoys to Gaza.There were no rallies for Palestine.There were no Jewish organizations against Israel.Edward Said was the only voice for Palestine. Then came Hannan Ashrawi, Ali Abunima, Ghada Karmi, Ramzy Baroud, Noura Erakat, Mustafa barghouti, Laila El Haddad, Huwaida Arraf, Rafeef ziadah, Suheir Hammad, and more.The world seems to be moving away from Israel and toward Palestine.
But palistanians won't "disengage" their asses from the jewish social security handouts! Unpalistanian much. Damn hypocrites.
Bth., Hannan Ashrawi should've been given a part in "Harry Potter".

Naturei Karta would hold a rally and three people would show up. Now they speak to hundreds.

As always you engage in wishful thinking. Once Israel had just a few hundred thousand Jewish citizens. Today it's what ... nearly 6 million? You choose to emphasize the negative because you are a negative person. It clearly sucks to be you.

Sayit -

While I don't agree with Tinmore that Israel is destroying itself, he is undeniably right that Israel's last two disastrous incursions into Israel have been divisive at home and ruinous internationally.

Huh?

As always you engage in wishful thinking. Once Israel had just a few hundred thousand Jewish citizens. Today it's what ... nearly 6 million? You choose to emphasize the negative because you are a negative person. It clearly sucks to be you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwkhffVcbo]Rafeef Ziadah on Palestine, Israel and justice - YouTube[/ame]

There was no BDS.

There was no IAM.

There was no ISM

There were no flotillas.

There were no convoys or envoys to Gaza.

There were no rallies for Palestine.

There were no Jewish organizations against Israel.

Edward Said was the only voice for Palestine. Then came Hannan Ashrawi, Ali Abunima, Ghada Karmi, Ramzy Baroud, Noura Erakat, Mustafa barghouti, Laila El Haddad, Huwaida Arraf, Rafeef ziadah, Suheir Hammad, and more.

The world seems to be moving away from Israel and toward Palestine.
You have it down pat and no-one can dispute your knowledge. One question tho: What is Palestines stance on same sex marriage?

a) there will never be a "right of return". do i get my great grandfather's property in belarus.

didn't think so. thanks much.

oh... and i truly appreciate the opinions of people who've never been to the region and don't have to live with palestinian missiles coming over thier borders.

You are able to go back and visit Belarus, aren't you?

And in most countries you can apply for residency to live there, right?

That is all I am suggesting for Palestinians - not that they be given property.

btw. I hve lived in Israel, 1.5kms from Lebanon and 6 kms from Syria. During that time I experienced 3 katyusha attacks from Lebanon, so I think I have some idea what Israel faces.

You have it down pat and no-one can dispute your knowledge. One question tho: What is Palestines stance on same sex marriage?

About the same as Mitt Romney's?

It's up to Palestinians what policies they vote for...it's not for us to say what we like and what we don't.

Stronger, yes. More united, not sure about that.

Stronger, yes. More united, not sure about that.

Forum List

Back