Solutions are unpopular now.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Hello Everyone. We have a national debt that is spinning out of control, tech giants that are in need of governing, a city housing crisis where full time employees are living in their cars because they can't find conventional shelter in the cities they work in and other pressing problems. These issues affect everyone, Republican and Democrat alike. Yet all I read here is sound bites from Fox News and CNN, a whole lot of mud slinging and verbal pissing contests, I know that's fun, but we need some solutions to these problems soon.

Does anyone have any?

Hello Everyone. We have a national debt that is spinning out of control, tech giants that are in need of governing, a city housing crisis where full time employees are living in their cars because they can't find conventional shelter in the cities they work in and other pressing problems. These issues affect everyone, Republican and Democrat alike. Yet all I read here is sound bites from Fox News and CNN, a whole lot of mud slinging and verbal pissing contests, I know that's fun, but we need some solutions to these problems soon.

Does anyone have any?
Vote Republican.

Does anyone have any?
If people would listen, I have a lot. Requires both liberal and conservative and out of the box thinking and actions. First would be clean energy-nuclear-we sure as Hell can do this without setting California on fire.

Forum List

Back