Solution to Voter ID?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
How about they start putting your picture on your Social Security card? That would solve the problem. Of course, it would mean people having to go get their picture taken, which is far easier than registering to vote or going to the polls and shouldn't be an issue. I know the libs think some people cannot accomplish such a difficult task. I suppose ACORN could organize some bus trips and make sure people get where they need to go.

Thing is, if people would be willing to go get their pic taken for their SS cards, they might as well go into the DMV and get a free picture ID. We should offer them for free if they are needed for voting. It's okay, the rest of us are used to paying for everything already.

Bill Clinton says he doesn't have a problem with photo IDs to vote and offered this unusual solution. Hillary might push for it as well. So, Dems, what say you?

Bill Clinton Offers a Voter ID Solution That We Can All Agree On?

Last edited:
How about they start putting your picture on your Social Security card? That would solve the problem. Of course, it would mean people having to go get their picture taken, which is far easier than registering to vote or going to the polls and shouldn't be an issue. I know the libs think some people cannot accomplish such a difficult task. I suppose ACORN could organize some bus trips and make sure people get where they need to go.

Thing is, if people would be willing to go get their pic taken for their SS cards, they might as well go into the DMV and get a free picture ID. We should offer them for free if they are needed for voting. It's okay, the rest of us are used to paying for everything already.

Bill Clinton says he doesn't have a problem with photo IDs to vote and offered this unusual solution. Hillary might push for it as well. So, Dems, what say you?

Social security cards are issued at birth now, I don't think a photo would be much help, children change so much. Plus resident aliens are issued cards and their not eligible to vote. Nothing wrong with the way it's being done.

Last edited:

Social security cards are issued at birth now, I don't think a photo would be much help, children change so much. Plus resident aliens are issued cards and their not eligible to vote. Nothing wrong with the way it's being done.

LOL, that's probably why Clinton came up with this. I don't think any kind of ID is going to stop cheating since it's not really the people walking into the polls to vote that cause the problem. It's cheating within the system, from dishonest poll workers to those counting the votes.

Everyone should be required to re-register prior to the next election and no more motor voter registration. That method only insures millions of legal ballots that only about 30% of the legal voters will bother to use. That's a lot of extra ballots to play around with and not worry about getting caught.

Until people admit where the real cheating is and address it, don't expect our voting system to be honest and fair.

Not to mention that non-resident aliens are also issued SS cards when they're hired for seasonal work (like picking fruit). They have to file taxes, so they need a SS number.

Tissue samples, TSA scanner, and a blood oath

Federal law requires positive proof that one is eligible to vote. Most State laws invalidate that requirement with signing people up when they get a drivers license. Most States do not requires proof of citizenship for a drivers license.

To stop, or at least make a serious attempt to stop voter fraud, I would require photo ID with proof of citizenship. A passport meets the requirement. So does a driver's license or a state ID card, when either one is combined with a birth certificate.

Tissue samples, TSA scanner, and a blood oath

Federal law requires positive proof that one is eligible to vote. Most State laws invalidate that requirement with signing people up when they get a drivers license. Most States do not requires proof of citizenship for a drivers license.
Correct. In fact I believe that all states will issue driver's licenses for temporary residents like foreign students or temporary workers.

The irony of it is that you need a freaking photo I.D. to enter a federal building. Voter I.D. has worked in Virginia and other states for years without problems. It's insulting for democrats to use the race card and claim that middle class Black African-Americans are too incompetent to even obtain a photo I.D. So, shall we admit that the democrat party's problem with voter I.D. is a typical pathetic smoke and mirrors attempt to fool their low information constituents?

Not to mention that non-resident aliens are also issued SS cards when they're hired for seasonal work (like picking fruit). They have to file taxes, so they need a SS number.

I think they are issued tax ID numbers, but I could be wrong.

Clinton is a racist for agreeing with voter ID.

/sarcasm

Solution to Voter ID?
Voter ‘ID’ is in no need of a ‘solution,’ and there is no ‘problem,’ that’s what you and others on the right refuse to understand, what you and others on the right remain willfully ignorant of for purely partisan reasons.

Voter ‘fraud’ by identity is a non-issue, it is virtually nonexistent, as no election’s outcome has been altered as a consequence of voter ‘fraud.’

Absent any evidence in support of voter ‘ID,’ it manifests an unwarranted burden to the fundamental right to vote.

Citizens are required to document their identity when they register to vote, subsequent to that they should be allowed to vote absent interference by the state.

Solution to Voter ID?
Voter ‘ID’ is in no need of a ‘solution,’ and there is no ‘problem,’ that’s what you and others on the right refuse to understand, what you and others on the right remain willfully ignorant of for purely partisan reasons.

Voter ‘fraud’ by identity is a non-issue, it is virtually nonexistent, as no election’s outcome has been altered as a consequence of voter ‘fraud.’

Absent any evidence in support of voter ‘ID,’ it manifests an unwarranted burden to the fundamental right to vote.

Citizens are required to document their identity when they register to vote, subsequent to that they should be allowed to vote absent interference by the state.

Voter fraud by identity is the primary issue and voter I.D. is only an "unwarranted burden" to dumb asses and fools.

The rules for what constitutes valid identification for the purpose of voting in an election is mostly a local decision, modified by State law.

This is a good idea. How many people would want Joe Biden deciding who is eligible to vote?

...and then counting the votes....all by himself ...

I think they are issued tax ID numbers, but I could be wrong.

I believe you are correct. However, most illegals are "borrowing" the social security number of a citizen. The government is well aware of the problem, but do nothing. The IRS cannot notify people when their number is being used. They act like it's none of our business because the numbers belong to government, not us. Of course, if an illegal alien using your number owes taxes, you are held responsible.

Yes, it's time to ensure that only citizens vote. If illegals can use our numbers, sign up for Obamacare and receive welfare, they can damn sure vote. We all need to re-register with proof of citizenship. Everyone, even the poor, have birth certificates.

Forum List

Back