Solomons Wisdom

Do I really need a link to all the propaganda about Islam being a religion of peace?
Or do I need one to the definition of Islam, which is "Submission"
Propaganda - Islam is a religion of Peace.
Reality - Islam was founded with military conquest from the very beginning.

Interpretations of all religious teachings for all religions vary, otherwise one could say the exact same thing about christian religions.

Do I really need a link to all the propaganda about Islam being a religion of peace?
Or do I need one to the definition of Islam, which is "Submission"
Propaganda - Islam is a religion of Peace.
Reality - Islam was founded with military conquest from the very beginning.

yea, THAT is pretty much what I thought you'd retort with, cock sucker.

:lol:

:thup:

THIS FAIL MOMENT brought to you by Charles "Cock" Sucker who reminds you to show your man that you love him by swallowing.

ps, I can quote no less than a dozen passages from the OT about the farcical opinion that judaism is a "religion of peace" too. Hell, the Canaanization of the land which set up a historic pattern makes it clear that they are not a peaceful religion.. yet, you don't speak on that.. founded by military conquest, indeed, cock sucker!

SAY IT AINT SO, JOE!

THIS FAIL MOMENT brought to you by Charles "Cock" Sucker who reminds you to show your man that you love him by swallowing.
You really should stop projecting your fantasies onto others Shogun.

History - Islam began with the military conquests in Arabia led by the "prophet" of Islam
History - military conquest spread Islam along the coast of Africa and into Spain.
History - Islam spread east by conquering the Persians.

More History
Christianity spread to Norway through martyrs.
Christianity spread to Ireland by a handful of believers
Christianity spread through the Roman Empire by the teachings of a handful of the faithful.

No wonder Islam is still full of violence.

You really should stop projecting your fantasies onto others Shogun.

History - Islam began with the military conquests in Arabia led by the "prophet" of Islam
History - military conquest spread Islam along the coast of Africa and into Spain.
History - Islam spread east by conquering the Persians.

More History
Christianity spread to Norway through martyrs.
Christianity spread to Ireland by a handful of believers
Christianity spread through the Roman Empire by the teachings of a handful of the faithful.

No wonder Islam is still full of violence.

again, WE ALL KNOW how Canaan was conquered, jew boy. Tell me more about how only jews are allowed to conquer land militarily, **** sauce.

:lol:

Indeed, we sure don't have almost a thousand years of examples of CHRISTIAN conquering!

:rofl:

:thup:

Forum List

Back