Solomons Wisdom

As long as the Jews were content to be second class citizens the Muslims were content to have them around.As soon as they wanted something more they were transformed into an "enemy."
IRONY!
Does that mean the Palestinians, part of an Islamic culture which makes members of every other religion second class citizens, have no room to complain when all that is done to them is give them voting rights?
Exactly.

But for Irony I find the following altogether priceless
In 1948 the emerging state of Israel was immediately attacked by all her Islamic neighbors. Despite having overwhelming numbers on their sides, the Islamic Arab forces could not advance against the outnumbered Jewish settlers.
The Islamic Arabs must not have had God on their side.
Ironic, neh?

As long as the Jews were content to be second class citizens the Muslims were content to have them around.As soon as they wanted something more they were transformed into an "enemy."
IRONY!
Does that mean the Palestinians, part of an Islamic culture which makes members of every other religion second class citizens, have no room to complain when all that is done to them is give them voting rights?
Exactly.

But for Irony I find the following altogether priceless
In 1948 the emerging state of Israel was immediately attacked by all her Islamic neighbors. Despite having overwhelming numbers on their sides, the Islamic Arab forces could not advance against the outnumbered Jewish settlers.
The Islamic Arabs must not have had God on their side.
Ironic, neh?

No, it means that people like you are fucking HILARIOUS when you cry foul at muslims treating jews like shit while standing there with your thumb up your ass and a dim smile on your face when jews do the exact same thing to non-jews. Somehow, for you, ONE is valid while the other is a travesty of fucking humanity.

But hey.. at least it's not a map of palestine from the 1800s, right scholar?

:rofl:

ps... uh, "have GOD on their side"? No, America and the full threat of AMERICA'S military is more like it. Were it not for the pant leg of the US and the imposed threat thereof Israel wouldn't be as brazen as it knows it has been allowed to be. But, I can't say that i'm shocked that you'd be such a laughable dogma junkie about it. Because, you know, the jesus baby has nothing better to do than be validation for cultural violence.. I mean, we've NEVER seen ANYONE claim that a god validates their violence before!

seriously, your kind of people never changes. It might as well be 1278.

The jews have been second class citizens for much of their history. Gawd allowed their enemies to defeat and enslave them many times. Read Judges sometime

Who among us is to say that Gawd will not let it happen again?

ps... uh, "have GOD on their side"? No, America and the full threat of AMERICA'S military is more like it.
So now God is on America's side.
Got it.

Wait, perhaps you really meant America is more powerful than God. You better talk to your shrink about that, it's an unhealthy paranoid belief.

ps... uh, "have GOD on their side"? No, America and the full threat of AMERICA'S military is more like it.
So now God is on America's side.
Got it.

Wait, perhaps you really meant America is more powerful than God. You better talk to your shrink about that, it's an unhealthy paranoid belief.

I would never try to frame the idea that a god is on anyone's side. Indeed, you hilariously start talking about shrinks when you assume I meant that god was on America's side while you suggested originally that he was on the side of israel. Perhaps you should cash in your frequent psycho miles and book yourself a nice padded room in a nice, safe "Institute".

:thup:

In fact, what I DID say is that your kind are always sure that a god validates your lust for violence and death. Regardless of the whim of some bullshit ghost in the sky, it remains that America is the only reason israel is as brazen as it is. But, hey, go ahead and ironically laugh at the idea of 72 virgins now that you've conveyed that you believe retarded shit that is just as asinine.

In fact, what I DID say is that your kind are always sure that a god validates your lust for violence and death.
How Ironic
Now you're claiming I'm Islamic; they're the largest group I know which is sure that God validates their lust for violence and death.

In fact, what I DID say is that your kind are always sure that a god validates your lust for violence and death.
How Ironic
Now you're claiming I'm Islamic; they're the largest group I know which is sure that God validates their lust for violence and death.

que? it takes a muslim to insist that god is validating violence? good job, racist!

and, if you think they are the only group who has ever claimed that god backs violent actions then perhaps you want to crawl out from under that rock you must live under and go read a fucking history book or two.

:lol:

seriously, dude. Your tripple dip in smooth, creamy fail might make you chocolaty but it also makes your input quite farcical. After all, we sure as fuck can't name half a dozen John Hagee types who believe that baby jesus is literally waiting in the batter's box for israel to build the next temple of solomon in order to ride down like a blazing doomrider who will bring about the end times and purge the world of non-christians and a HANDFUL of jews, eh fuckstick?

WOW.

que? it takes a muslim to insist that god is validating violence? good job, racist!

and, if you think they are the only group who has ever claimed that god backs violent actions then perhaps you want to crawl out from under that rock you must live under and go read a fucking history book or two.
I'm so sorry I forgot I was talking to a brain damaged glue sniffer.
I should have included
"At this time"
Meaning that sure historically the Romans had "Just Wars" when their priests would throw a javelin across a boundary so the gods would smile on the enterprise.
So did a lot of other groups.
But most outgrew that.
Islam did not.
Now the Islamic fanatics seek to goad Israel and drag them down to that same level - killing indiscriminately.

All the Retards and Racists who claim it is all the fault of the Jews make it that much more likely that the Islamic Arab fanatics will succeed in their violent plans.

YEA! because ISRAEL sure as hell doesn't believe that a BURNING BUSH literally promised their race the land on which israel sits!

and, this is too rich, all those John Hagee christians probably convey how much they've "grown out of it" every time they validate cast lead solutions despite the very premise of the testament of jebus!

Seriously, ya Failbot fucktard, go back to church where your kind are busy doing the exact same thing that you cry about muslims doing.

Seriously, ya Failbot fucktard, go back to church where your kind are busy doing the exact same thing that you cry about muslims doing.

When precisely have I ever posted anything about being a member of a church?
Perhaps if you stopped sniffing glue the fog abbot your brain would clear until you could keep people on this forum separate.

When precisely have I ever posted anything about being a member of a church?
Perhaps if you stopped sniffing glue the fog abbot your brain would clear until you could keep people on this forum separate.

When did I suggest that muslims are the only people to pretend that god validates their violence? Oh yea, that was you, ya fucking racist.

go stick your nose further up the asshole of some ironic christian and jewish dogma junkies while ironically crying about muslims, dick sucker.

go stick your nose further up the asshole of some ironic christian and jewish dogma junkies while ironically crying about muslims, dick sucker.
Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

So if Iran is saying they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. How sacred is Israel really to them? Or is it the anhilation of the Jewish race that they truely seek?

Was it "face of the earth" or "off the map". There is a difference! As a christian sage once wrote: "In the beginning there was the word and the word became flesh."

Notice!

Ahmadinejad quote:
"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

Quote found at:
Ahmadinejad quotes | Iranian - Iran News | Jerusalem Post

Perhaps Ahmadabad needs to be asked for further clarification.

As to the Zionists who raided the synagogues churches and mosques and stole the word Israel and called it their own, it is the fault of the American people for permitting this crime to exist.

Solomons Wisdom? What the hell is that? Clearly it cannot be found in this tread. Israel is a word best left in the synagogues mosques and churches where is resided until our foolish President Truman released it from its confinement.

In programming computers there are reserved words that have a unique definition. So too in the programming of Man. Israel is such a word.

Smile, things could be worst.:eusa_whistle:

Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

It's HILARIOUS that you felt the urge to post this in multiple threads as if it doesn't illustrate your own range of hatred, cock sucker.

poor guy.. Why don't you go ahead and send me another impotent PM and really make your hateful opinion heard!

Was it "face of the earth" or "off the map". There is a difference! As a christian sage once wrote: "In the beginning there was the word and the word became flesh."

Notice!

Ahmadinejad quote:
"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

Quote found at:

As to the Zionists who raided the synagogues churches and mosques and stole the word Israel and called it their own, it is the fault of the American people for permitting this crime to exist.

Solomons Wisdom? What the hell is that? Clearly it cannot be found in this tread. Israel is a word best left in the synagogues mosques and churches where is resided until our foolish President Truman released it from its confinement.

In programming computers there are reserved words that have a unique definition. So too in the programming of Man. Israel is such a word.

Say, do you really think the JERUSALEM POST is a non-biased source when quoting muslims? Seriously? Because.. uh.. this infamous quote you posted has been snoped time and again as nothing more than zionist propaganda insomuch that they assumed the whole "israel off the map" instead of the "ZIONISM off the map" as was actually spoken.

Notice!

Ahmadinejad quote:

Quote found at:

Say, do you really think the JERUSALEM POST is a non-biased source when quoting muslims? Seriously? Because.. uh.. this infamous quote you posted has been snoped time and again as nothing more than zionist propaganda insomuch that they assumed the whole "israel off the map" instead of the "ZIONISM off the map" as was actually spoken.

I just tried to point out the difference between the earth and the map. The map you can hold in your hand, the earth you cannot!

Because.. uh.. this infamous quote you posted has been snoped time and again as nothing more than zionist propaganda insomuch that they assumed the whole "israel off the map" instead of the "ZIONISM off the map" as was actually spoken.
As opposed to the antisemitic propaganda you repeatedly post?
How ironic that the glue sniffing antisemitic crack baby should post about propaganda.

Because.. uh.. this infamous quote you posted has been snoped time and again as nothing more than zionist propaganda insomuch that they assumed the whole "israel off the map" instead of the "ZIONISM off the map" as was actually spoken.
As opposed to the antisemitic propaganda you repeatedly post?
How ironic that the glue sniffing antisemitic crack baby should post about propaganda.

I can prove my point, dick sucker. Can you prove yours?

According to Cole, "Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to 'wipe Israel off the map' because no such idiom exists in Persian". Instead, "He did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse."[15]

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do I really need a link to all the propaganda about Islam being a religion of peace?
Or do I need one to the definition of Islam, which is "Submission"
Propaganda - Islam is a religion of Peace.
Reality - Islam was founded with military conquest from the very beginning.

Forum List

Back