Soldiers and PTSD

All these little Mamas' Boy Vietnam vets who had the fight taken out of them and support the Right-Wing slimeball draftdodgers make me sick. Pissed off? Only those in denial calling slapping scab insects "pissed off." These hollow gutless proud-to-be cannonfodder traitors whine in crippled cadence, "Bush didn't protest. He didn't call us names. So him having his Daddy get him out of having to fight is OK with me."

You lovers of Chickenhawk guillotine fodder never should have come back. Such scab loyal peasants do not belong in America. The gooks would have done us a favor by eliminating slaveboys like you.

Yawning here PrometheusBound. Now what is it you're trying to say? Try wiping the foam of your mouth and getting your Haldol increased. It may help you out, though I doubt it. Who the fuck said anything about Bush? That's all in YOUR head. Most of my patients were Marines, hero, tough guy. Guess they were all just pussies also. Your rants don't affect me in any way. I've heard them all before when I worked inpatient. Being a vet doesn't give your rants any credibility what so ever. So rant on. I think you're projecting with your "buttboy" comment.

I too was trying to make sense of Prometheus posts. Looks like he was trying to cram a lot of thought into a short period of time...I bet the inpatient ward gives him a limited amount of time on the PC...... Right
I Pad using bOOger

My mind goes blank or reachs negatives thoughts whenever I try to figure out why anyone gives a crap about the benies a vet might be getting.

And so ProMo reveals himself as an idiotic persona invented for the purpose of making idiotic political statements on-line. (yawn)
OK, next wannabe...

Are we liberals or conservatives? We can't be both. OR CAN WE?:cuckoo: Personally, I think the moon is liberal. Always spongin' light off the sun, hanging around the earth instead of trying to go out on her own and use her God given mass to make her own plantetary orbit. AND she is practically made of that freebie government cheese.

I too was trying to make sense of Prometheus posts. Looks like he was trying to cram a lot of thought into a short period of time...I bet the inpatient ward gives him a limited amount of time on the PC...... Right
I Pad using bOOger

I just picked you out of my nose and flicked you at all the other hollow-shell soldiers.

And so ProMo reveals himself as an idiotic persona invented for the purpose of making idiotic political statements on-line. (yawn)
OK, next wannabe...

All you crybaby-lovers are girlymen who lower the bar on manhood so you "don't look so bad, compared to the screwed-up combat veterans."

OK, next wannabe...

All you crybaby-lovers are girlymen who lower the bar on manhood so you "don't look so bad, compared to the screwed-up combat veterans."

I posted this earlier Prometheus, "Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a mental health problem that can occur after someone goes through a traumatic event like war, assault, or disaster". I also stated I sit on an advisory board specifically dealing with patients and issues solely related to PTSD and the surrounding complications for a VA hospital. What is your problem? PTSD has nothing to do with a failing in manhood, in fact, it takes a person with a great degree of courage to face these issues male or female.

NATIONAL CENTER for PTSD Home

One of the sad things about PTSD is the people out there with it that glory in their rage and isolation. It takes courage to face that.

I think Prometheus doth protest too much. All the "girlyman" type references....again, projection I'm afraid. Conney, welcome to the girl man club.

Doc, not convinced he's what he says he is and probably never will be. Too much tough guy crap instead of the been there done that don't gotta prove my manhood norm of the vast majority of combat vets I've know as friends for a ton of years and patients.

History has proven that the harsher the words, the smaller the person (mentally). I'm still not sure about Prometheus being a wannabe or not., but I know one thing, you guys need to go clean the boogers off that he's been slinging.
Girly Man bOOger

One of the sad things about PTSD is the people out there with it that glory in their rage and isolation. It takes courage to face that.

Apparently the "glory in their rage and isolation" ain't enough. They need that government check to self medicate.

And some folks apparently need to try to smear shit on others in their efforts to feel superior to somebody. Doesn't matter who they hurt as long as they stroke their own pathetic little egos.

Apparently the "glory in their rage and isolation" ain't enough. They need that government check to self medicate.

Yep, it's Whitehall. Another "never been" who knows it all. After reading his last idiotic comment it's time for me to spend some more of my "free money" on some self-medication. I can see why he came here after the HC shut down. He has lots of buddies that are just as ignorant as he is.:lol:

OK, next wannabe...

I posted this earlier Prometheus, "Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a mental health problem that can occur after someone goes through a traumatic event like war, assault, or disaster". I also stated I sit on an advisory board specifically dealing with patients and issues solely related to PTSD and the surrounding complications for a VA hospital. What is your problem? PTSD has nothing to do with a failing in manhood, in fact, it takes a person with a great degree of courage to face these issues male or female.

Nobody yet has done a Pentagon Papers or Wikileaks exposing psychiatric dogma. You post that like it's some infallible Bible. A psychiatrist doesn't earn a living until he is 30 years old. Having childish escapists like that treat the public is as much of a contradiction as the Catholic Church assigning celibate priests to be marriage counselors.

Nobody yet has done a Pentagon Papers or Wikileaks exposing psychiatric dogma. You post that like it's some infallible Bible. A psychiatrist doesn't earn a living until he is 30 years old. Having childish escapists like that treat the public is as much of a contradiction as the Catholic Church assigning celibate priests to be marriage counselors.

You don't have to be a cow to know where milk comes from.

All these little Mamas' Boy Vietnam vets who had the fight taken out of them and support the Right-Wing slimeball draftdodgers make me sick. Pissed off? Only those in denial calling slapping scab insects "pissed off." These hollow gutless proud-to-be cannonfodder traitors whine in crippled cadence, "Bush didn't protest. He didn't call us names. So him having his Daddy get him out of having to fight is OK with me."

You lovers of Chickenhawk guillotine fodder never should have come back. Such scab loyal peasants do not belong in America. The gooks would have done us a favor by eliminating slaveboys like you.

Someone needs to smack you back to sanity.

Forum List

Back