Sock Puppets and the Virus

Masks don't do shit to stop any virus.
And THIS is one of the sock puppets I spoke about

I am no foreigner nor foreign agent, and I am no sock puppet.

I am a real man, a real American, much less prone than most in the online world to hide my identity behind any false names or personas.

I am Robert Wells Blaylock (most commonly addressed as Bob), born in 1962 at the Keesler Air Force Base hospital in Biloxi, Mississippi; the son of Max Blaylock and his wife, Mary Blaylock née Stringham; husband of Seanette Blaylock née Piece; brother to Glenn Blaylock and Ruth Blaylock, uncle to Amber, Chase, and Dylan Vineyard, and to Thjis and Tristan Heemskerk.

Whatever or whoever may be, there is no one else on this entire forum who can less be credibly claimed than I to be a sock puppet.

Last edited:
I am no foreigner nor foreign agent, and I am no sock puppet.

I am a real man, a real American, much less prone than most in the online world to hide my identity behind any false names or personas.

I am Robert Wells Blaylock (most commonly addressed as Bob), born in 1962 at the Keesler Air Force Base hospital in Biloxi, Mississippi; the son of Max Blaylock and his wife, Mary Blaylock née Stringham; husband of Seanette Blaylock née Piece; brother to Glenn Blaylock and Ruth Blaylock, uncle to Amber, Chase, and Dylan Vineyard, and to Thjis and Tristan Heemskerk.

Whatever or whoever may be, there is no one else on this entire forum who can less be credibly claimed than I to be a sock puppet.

That's all the guy has.....sees Ruskies behind every tree.

My wife (65) got covid after being vaxxed and boosted.

Was not much worse than a cold

Of course it has KILLED well over 3/4 of a million unvaxxed Americans
Yeah, me too. And it was a terrible case of Delta, too --- I'm only now getting over it after 4 months. I can't say much for these useless vaccines.

Forum List

Back