Sock Puppets and the Virus

Has anyone else noticed that most of the loudest and most prolific anti-mask and ant-vaccine posters have shown themselves to be Russian/Chinese sock puppets?
Yep. Chinese and Russian propagandists also flood social media with bs, that the same dimwits lap up as gospel.
And aren't Trumpers even a little taken aback that they have been in such tight agreement with people who wish us harm?
They're convinced that Biden and the Democrats are more dangerous than our enemies.

Yep. Chinese and Russian propagandists also flood social media with bs, that the same dimwits lap up as gospel.

They're convinced that Biden and the Democrats are more dangerous than our enemies.
I saw 50 Russians on the way to work............They had weapons..............I saw them at the store..........They were increasing the prices on everything.

It was BORIS................OMFG..............WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE.............FOOD SHORTAGES NEXT ........OMFG COVID IS BACK............MASK THE FUCK UP ARE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

My god you people are WACKED..................ON AND ON AND ON.............That above almost made me want to barf............

I saw 50 Russians on the way to work............They had weapons..............I saw them at the store..........They were increasing the prices on everything.

It was BORIS................OMFG..............WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE.............FOOD SHORTAGES NEXT ........OMFG COVID IS BACK............MASK THE FUCK UP ARE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

My god you people are WACKED..................ON AND ON AND ON.............That above almost made me want to barf............
I know I will regret this... but I can't help but get a glimpse into the squealing right wing idiocy.

What do you think is causing inflation?

And...go.

Masks only do so much and let me be clear without the face shield it is pointless to wear a surgical mask and you are required to wear a N95 mask if you want decent protection!!

Masks don't do shit to stop any virus.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

Forum List

Back