Soccer player dies after being struck by lightning during game

This is absolutely insane. This player gets struck by lightning on the field in the middle of a soccer match. What are the odds?

What is amazing is that they didn't call the game with a thunderstorm in the area! Worse, after getting hit, instead of running for cover, some idiot runs right over to the spot where the lightning just struck! At the very least, everyone on the field should have dove down flat on the field.

What is amazing is that they didn't call the game with a thunderstorm in the area! Worse, after getting hit, instead of running for cover, some idiot runs right over to the spot where the lightning just struck! At the very least, everyone on the field should have dove down flat on the field.
They're brown third worlders. What do you expect? This is why they shouldn't be allowed in our country.

My mom and I were inside of a car that was hit by lightning while we were both inside of it on July 2, 2002, just two days after my 20th birthday. We were told that if the lightning had hit the gas line, we wouldn't be here still.

God bless you and my mom and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back