Soak the Rich, Lose the Rich

Small businesses making a quarter mil are hardly "uber rich" Is 50 percent enough or should we go for 70? Why not 80? It gets tiresome arguing with the "screw the rich" people who love to use the 20 million figure. Someday maybe we'll all be able to write off our 50K haircuts like Jennifer Aniston
small businesses often get tax relief and reductions of other fees because they are small businesses.

As stated several times on this forum - Subchapter S Corps are taxed at the PERSONAL tax rate. Many small business owners in NJ pay approximately 50% in state and federal taxes. So I ask again - what's "fair"? 70%? 80%? I'm sure if you asked some young liberals, they would say 100%. I understand they tried that in Russia.

As stated several times on this forum - Subchapter S Corps are taxed at the PERSONAL tax rate. Many small business owners in NJ pay approximately 50% in state and federal taxes. So I ask again - what's "fair"? 70%? 80%? I'm sure if you asked some young liberals, they would say 100%. I understand they tried that in Russia.

you can make argument without lying and making up what you think other's think, as opposed to what they actually do.

"Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money."

- George Carlin

look at Calf the rich and workers are moving away from this tax grabbing hellhole. leaving this hellhole to the illegals and dems!!!

Dr. Gregg - please explain how I am "making things up"? There are several small business owners on this forum that will attest to paying 50 percent of their income or more. That's without sales tax, property taxes. etc. You did not answer the question. Is 70 percent "fair"?

Dr. Gregg - please explain how I am "making things up"? There are several small business owners on this forum that will attest to paying 50 percent of their income or more. That's without sales tax, property taxes. etc. You did not answer the question. Is 70 percent "fair"?

"I'm sure if you asked some young liberals, they would say 100%. I understand they tried that in Russia."

that's what you are making up, like you know what "young liberals" would say.

And you saying small businesses pay 50% I dont' believe that either. But I could be wrong

"I'm sure if you asked some young liberals, they would say 100%. I understand they tried that in Russia."

I teach high school. You may not be familiar with the math skills of many young people today. I am. :lol: And last I checked most of the people under 25 voted for Obama. Just sayin...

Here's some simple math for simple folks like me:

250k income isn’t rich.

They Pay 36% in income taxes

That makes the income only 160K

They pay 97K in Social security taxes

That lowers their income to

Then since 80% are Small Business owners they have to pay 34% in Corporate Taxes above the income taxes

So according to Obamanomics 80% of those that earn a salary of 250K should have a take home income of

And that does not include state income taxes - NJ 9%; payroll taxes - DUI due to rise...

On top of that - Obamacare - possibly 8.5% of payroll. What are we at now?

They aren't flying in private jets my friend. But let's screw them anyway. It's not like they have to pay 100% of their kids' college or anything. Oh wait...

5652.strip.gif

dr. Gregg - please explain how i am "making things up"? There are several small business owners on this forum that will attest to paying 50 percent of their income or more. That's without sales tax, property taxes. Etc. You did not answer the question. Is 70 percent "fair"?

"i'm sure if you asked some young liberals, they would say 100%. I understand they tried that in russia."

i teach high school. You may not be familiar with the math skills of many young people today. I am. :lol: And last i checked most of the people under 25 voted for obama. Just sayin...

250k income isn’t rich.

They pay 36% in income taxes

that makes the income only 160k

they pay 97k in social security taxes

that lowers their income to

then since 80% are small business owners they have to pay 34% in corporate taxes above the income taxes

so according to obamanomics 80% of those that earn a salary of 250k should have a take home income of

and that does not include state income taxes - nj 9%; payroll taxes - dui due to rise...

On top of that - obamacare - possibly 8.5% of payroll. What are we at now?

They aren't flying in private jets my friend. But let's screw them anyway. It's not like they have to pay 100% of their kids' college or anything. Oh wait...
liar!!!!!

they pay 97k in social security taxes
Good one. Does math hurt your head?
If you EVER had a job you would know the SS tax is not almost 100% as you imply. If you EVER had a job you would know there is a CAP on how much income is subject to SS taxes. Nobody pays 97K in SS taxes you liar!

The Social Security tax withheld from employees during the year 2010 will be 6.2% of the first $106,800 of each employee’s taxable earnings. The employee’s earnings in excess of $106,800 are not subject to the Social Security tax. The Social Security tax is matched by the employer. This means the employer must remit to the federal government 12.4% of each employee’s first $106,800 of taxable earnings.

Last edited:

I teach high school. You may not be familiar with the math skills of many young people today. I am. :lol: And last I checked most of the people under 25 voted for Obama. Just sayin...

250k income isn’t rich.

They Pay 36% in income taxes

That makes the income only 160K

They pay 97K in Social security taxes

That lowers their income to

Then since 80% are Small Business owners they have to pay 34% in Corporate Taxes above the income taxes

So according to Obamanomics 80% of those that earn a salary of 250K should have a take home income of

And that does not include state income taxes - NJ 9%; payroll taxes - DUI due to rise...

On top of that - Obamacare - possibly 8.5% of payroll. What are we at now?

wow, so your small school samples equals all? And voting for Obama means people want 100% of people's money going to taxes? Just admit you exaggerated and made it up, instead of insulting everyone's intelligence by trying to spin around it.

continue to lie and lie. Yeah, I'm sure Obama wants someone making 250K to only take home 42 K, and that's not lying? Get real! Be honest for crying out loud. nobody is going to listen to you when you put forth such absurd claims. You may have legit issues with taxation, but you don't need to overexaggerate and make stuff up to state those concerns

You're right editec. Those numbers must be based on Obama's original idea to tax the entire amount. But the employer (self) has to match. That would come to about 30% of salary. It's closer to $75,000. Still a lot of moolah.

Oh and I've been working since I was 14. I currently have three jobs. Don't worry. I've got you covered, I'm sure.

And Dr. Gregg - hyperbole is my schtick. If you don't care for it, try the ignore button.

Last edited:
You're right editec. Those numbers must be based on Obama's original idea to tax the entire amount. But the employer (self) has to match. That would come to about 30% of salary. It's closer to $75,000. Still a lot of moolah.

Oh and I've been working since I was 14. I currently have three jobs. Don't worry. I've got you covered, I'm sure.

And Dr. Gregg - hyperbole is my schtick. If you don't care for it, try the ignore button.

dont' like being called out for being a l liar, hit the ignore button. Nice to admit you aren't honest. jesus christ, how the hell were some of you raised think its OK to make up stuff, and even admit it.

Too funny. How about if tomorrow I take a survey of young Obama voters and ask how many think people making $20 million a year should be taxed at 100%? I'll provide you with my results and you can take back the "liar" charge?

(That was rhetorical - I do that too). :lol:

Not only do you lie about taxes, you lie about teaching math. The employer matching the 6.2% tax rate on the first $106,800 comes to 12.4% not 30% and equals $13,243.20 not $75,000. And even if Obama wanted to remove the cap, which I'm not aware of and you didn't provide a link, that would only come to $31,000 not $75,000.

You lie like a typical CON$ervative.

And I'm not Editec.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back