Soak the Rich, Lose the Rich

:clap2: Tax cuts work
Yes they do, but the tax should have never been there in the first place to cut. The United States is getting flushed down the toilet with big government spending. Therein lies the problem. If the spending wasn't there, there would be no need to tax more. It's just a downward spiral that will not end until the great depression is created again. The Democrats the American people elected to represent them are doing exactly what the American public elected them to do. Spend until there is no tomorrow. That is exactly what they are doing, and your grandkids will be paying for it. :evil:

Americans have been voting with their feet for decades now. During the last half of the 20th century, all across America, married people with children voted with their feet rather than take on the dirty job of trying to reform the nation's corrupt urban political systems and the seemingly impossible task of fixing urban school systems.

American Thinker- Print Article

The more affluent among us can sometimes avoid taxes by moving, without doubt.

And if they choose to move out of this nation entirely, I would not blame them.

Just so long as they cannot move out of the nation while continuing to do business in this nation, at least.

Sadly, that's the state of affairs we currently find outselves in.

That just isn't right.

You can't keep saying its justified or fair to force people to pay for other people's perks.

That is the real problem with the Dems, they keep trying to use slogans like 'pay their fair share' for something they know is inherently unfair.

As I have been saying for 6 months or more, if you over tax the rich will leave and you won't see any added revenue, they are very good at keeping your hands off their money.

let's SOAK the middle class instead, to pay for all of congress's bailouts to Wall Street and spending sprees, that'll work! It will at least keep the Rich happy! :eek:

You can't keep saying its justified or fair to force people to pay for other people's perks.

That is the real problem with the Dems, they keep trying to use slogans like 'pay their fair share' for something they know is inherently unfair.

As I have been saying for 6 months or more, if you over tax the rich will leave and you won't see any added revenue, they are very good at keeping your hands off their money.

Leave! I'm sure there are some young up and coming companies that would love to take their god damn market share.

Bye bye!!! :funnyface::muahaha::woohoo::banned03::party::gives::booze:

let's SOAK the middle class instead, to pay for all of congress's bailouts to Wall Street and spending sprees, that'll work! It will at least keep the Rich happy! :eek:
How about the Gov takes care of defense and infrastructure and gets out of all the other little businesses they inserted themsleves into, and then they hardly need to tax anybody.

How about the Gov takes care of defense and infrastructure and gets out of all the other little businesses they inserted themsleves into, and then they hardly need to tax anybody.

Why do you think the government got involved in all those other "little business'"?

Leave! I'm sure there are some young up and coming companies that would love to take their god damn market share.

If ever there was a 'be careful what you wish for you may just get it' moment, this is it.

There are no 'young and up and coming companies' that can take anything, you know why?

They lack CAPITAL.

IE money.

Why do you think the government got involved in all those other "little business'"?
Better question is why do think so Bobo.

That's actually, exactly what's happening now, and will be happening alot more.

Because, even if Obama could tax the richest Americans, 100% for the next ten years, he couldn't pay for even half of this towering spending. And he knows that, that's why all the new, hidden taxes which will hit the poor, lower-middle class, middle class and upper middle class, the hardest. Because that's where the money is.

the budget is almost 3 trillion a year now, we only collect a trillion in income taxes a year....

i would love to see it like you say....but it will not pay for what they have spent and added to our national debt the past 8 years....our interest payment on this debt, is 400 billion a year now! JUST the interest payment, no paying down the debt with the $400 billion a year.... and not even for the money they have recently spent or committed to spend that will be borrowed and added to the 11 trillion national debt!!!!

everyone's taxes will go up in one manner or another....higher cigarette taxes and liquor taxes and gas taxes will hit the middle class and poor more than the wealthy by sheer numbers alone....

the borrowing and using the middle class's and those with less' social security taxes to pay for what income taxes should fund is also putting the burden on them, instead of the richest among us....

raising taxes on the wealthiest slightly, would not necessarily be putting more taxes, solely on them, as some seem to think!

care

Last edited:
they have spent and added to our national debt the past 8 years....
Which pales in comparison to what's happened in just the last six months..... Tripled and almost quadrupled what we saw the entire last eight years. And it WILL be quadrupled, probably before the end of this latest session of Congress.

It never ceases to amaze me how those that only have the desire for wealth fall all over themselves to defend the rich..like they need defending.

And ....why do you say that Huggy?

Because they are rich you fuckin dolt!

Taxes are not retroactive. No one that is rich is going to be LESS rich paying future taxes..

You don't get taxed on what you have accumulated..you get taxed on future PROFIT.

My Safe Shingle tear off system tests were successful. I can remove to bare plywood a strip 20 feet by 2 feet in less than a minute. I will be out in the market soon subcontracting with roofing companies.. I will make around ten million plus on this invention in the next couple of years. Then I will sell or liscence the idea and make maybe ten times that. I worked real hard to get to this point. I also realize that my little bit of success could not have happened anywhere else. In short I owe my community partially for being able doing what I do.

I don't need or want any special tax breaks. Its only the weasles that use money and others gulibility to make a fortune that cry when the money they leach out of the system is taxed. Piss on those thieves.

If ever there was a 'be careful what you wish for you may just get it' moment, this is it.

There are no 'young and up and coming companies' that can take anything, you know why?

They lack CAPITAL.

IE money.

Pussy! Making excuses? I thought anyone can become successful in this country?

Last week I was arguing that it is a lot harder for middle class to become rich and righties were arguing with me.

Now you are fucking admitting that I was right. Thanks buddy!

Now I want to see if the right wingers argue with you.

My Safe Shingle tear off system tests were successful. I can remove to bare plywood a strip 20 feet by 2 feet in less than a minute. I will be out in the market soon subcontracting with roofing companies.. I will make around ten million plus on this invention in the next couple of years. Then I will sell or liscence the idea and make maybe ten times that. I worked real hard to get to this point. I also realize that my little bit of success could not have happened anywhere else. In short I owe my community partially for being able doing what I do.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Power roof shingle removal tools strip roof like no shingle shovel

Forum List

Back