So you're calling for gun control huh

Wait, I have an idea. Let's ban murder. That will flummox the bad guys for sure!

Are you content with school massacres as a cost of business?

Do you have a solution that will stop evil people from doing evil things that does NOT involve infringing on the rights of people that have done nothing to hurt another?

But to your question, the answer is no. I am not content with the notion of gun free zones. I am not content with the idea that so many supposedly free men are prevented from effectively defending themselves and their families outside the home. I am not content with government monopolizing the market for affordable education while provide shitty protection for their young customers.

And perhaps most of all, I'm not content with the police and FBI ignoring repeated warnings about this asshole.

The floor is yours.

Your winter of discontent didn't include school massacres as a cost of business. It did include various NRA talking points.

Wait, I have an idea. Let's ban murder. That will flummox the bad guys for sure!

Do you have a solution that will stop evil people from doing evil things that does NOT involve infringing on the rights of people that have done nothing to hurt another?

But to your question, the answer is no. I am not content with the notion of gun free zones. I am not content with the idea that so many supposedly free men are prevented from effectively defending themselves and their families outside the home. I am not content with government monopolizing the market for affordable education while provide shitty protection for their young customers.

And perhaps most of all, I'm not content with the police and FBI ignoring repeated warnings about this asshole.

The floor is yours.

Your winter of discontent didn't include school massacres as a cost of business. It did include various NRA talking points.

And which of those points would you care to counter? None, so far.

You also failed to answer the question. So, one more time, what's your solution?

The floor is yours.

You also failed to answer the question. So, one more time, what's your solution?

Take the guns, and end the fantasies that you need a concealed handgun or high-capacity semi-auto rifle to protect you and your family. You're not Rambo, and unless you're exceedingly rare, your father didn't pack heat, or make you feel the need to do it. The gun culture is driven by marketing, not need.

I haven't done a single one of the things your filmmaker thinks relate to gun control. I'm a male, senior citizen, veteran, who taught my children to shoot, and I'm calling for gun control. The video is just a laundry list of that loon's cultural complaints, ignoring that guns, a gun culture, and gun violence are all part of "society".

You need to ask why this didn’t happen for 220 years in spite of guns being ubiquitous but in only the past twenty years this has happened.

Only in the last 20 years? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Mass shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

1941, 1966, 1982, 1984.

You need to quit worrying about how to rationalize it, and ask how to stop it.

If you want to focus on the last 20 years, that roughly coincides with the period in which Newt Gingrich and Hate Radio have tried to stoke outrage, and make people think Americans who hold different political views aren't fellow Americans, but instead are un-American enemies.
You're late to the party...

37-7

Other countries don't have the internet and social media? Sure, they do. We're not unique in that respect.

The correlation is guns. It's only a correlation, but it's the one that fits the facts.

What Explains U.S. Mass Shootings? International Comparisons Suggest an Answer
You can’t compare other countries to the US. We have way too many cultural distinctions, not the least of which being racial neosegregation and an entire separate culture dominated by fatherlessness.
Just because social aggressions in other countries don’t manifest themselves with guns as a result of no access to guns doesn’t mean they don’t have similar social aggression issues.

After the Texas church shooting, Trump said,

"Mental health is your problem here. This was a very, based on preliminary reports, this was a very deranged individual, a lot of problems over a long period of time. We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries," he said in a news conference in Japan on Monday.

Texas Shooter's History Raises Questions About Mental Health And Mass Murder

But other countries don't have the mass shootings we have here. D'ya think Trumpy can spot the disconnect?

Well, sure, he could, but his Base wouldn't like it.

Plenty of mass shooting around the world. At higher rates per capita than the US.. MOST have much tighter gun restrictions..

The floor is yours.

Take the guns, and end the fantasies that you need a concealed handgun or high-capacity semi-auto rifle to protect you and your family. You're not Rambo, and unless you're exceedingly rare, your father didn't pack heat, or make you feel the need to do it. The gun culture is driven by marketing, not need.

So, still not able to counter any of my points, but regarding your so called "solution,", I see you conveniently overlooked that part about infringing on the rights of people that did nothing to harm another. By your logic, government should confiscate any car that goes over the speed limit because you once drove like an asshole.

Good luck with that comrade. Molon Labe.

After the Texas church shooting, Trump said,

"Mental health is your problem here. This was a very, based on preliminary reports, this was a very deranged individual, a lot of problems over a long period of time. We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries," he said in a news conference in Japan on Monday.

Texas Shooter's History Raises Questions About Mental Health And Mass Murder

But other countries don't have the mass shootings we have here. D'ya think Trumpy can spot the disconnect?

Well, sure, he could, but his Base wouldn't like it.

Plenty of mass shooting around the world. At higher rates per capita than the US.. MOST have much tighter gun restrictions..

That's boldly asserted, yet completely unsupported. Absent evidence, I'm inclined to believe that's bullshit.

The floor is yours.

So, still not able to counter any of my points, but regarding your so called "solution,", I see you conveniently overlooked that part about infringing on the rights of people that did nothing to harm another. By your logic, government should confiscate any car that goes over the speed limit because you once drove like an asshole.

By your logic, you should drive your gun to school.

Protests all across the nation calling for congress and the government to pass gun control legislation / laws in the wake of recent events. But are guns really the problem? Or is society the problem? #notonemore #guncontrolnow

-------------------------------------

No cowards, it is not an infowars video but this guy nails it across the board and very quickly. Anybody not a TARD gets exactly why it is just that meaning he nailed it.

Fatherless kids.........and someone posted the other day " BOYS ARE BROKEN" . no they are not that some feminist bs fkn lies as usal...............

If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

I haven't done a single one of the things your filmmaker thinks relate to gun control. I'm a male, senior citizen, veteran, who taught my children to shoot, and I'm calling for gun control. The video is just a laundry list of that loon's cultural complaints, ignoring that guns, a gun culture, and gun violence are all part of "society".

You need to ask why this didn’t happen for 220 years in spite of guns being ubiquitous but in only the past twenty years this has happened.

1941, 1966, 1982, 1984.

If you want to focus on the last 20 years, that roughly coincides with the period in which Newt Gingrich and Hate Radio have tried to stoke outrage, and make people think Americans who hold different political views aren't fellow Americans, but instead are un-American enemies.

37-7

Other countries don't have the internet and social media? Sure, they do. We're not unique in that respect.

The correlation is guns. It's only a correlation, but it's the one that fits the facts.

You can’t compare other countries to the US. We have way too many cultural distinctions, not the least of which being racial neosegregation and an entire separate culture dominated by fatherlessness.
Just because social aggressions in other countries don’t manifest themselves with guns as a result of no access to guns doesn’t mean they don’t have similar social aggression issues.

Yes, that was the point. They have the same social media and the same human frailties. Repeating myself, the correlation is guns.

The floor is yours.

Uh...no logic in your post. None whatsoever. Care to try again?

Protests all across the nation calling for congress and the government to pass gun control legislation / laws in the wake of recent events. But are guns really the problem? Or is society the problem? #notonemore #guncontrolnow

No cowards, it is not an infowars video but this guy nails it across the board and very quickly. Anybody not a TARD gets exactly why it is just that meaning he nailed it.

Fatherless kids.........and someone posted the other day " BOYS ARE BROKEN" . no they are not that some feminist bs fkn lies as usal...............

If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

If France doesn't want their concert halls to be shot up with an AK47, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

Uh...wait. Maybe not so much.

Guns, used properly, are intended for killing. Your desperation shows when you drag cars into the subject.

BTW, if I don't cause an accident or hurt anyone, should I be allowed to drive drunk?

If France doesn't want their concert halls to be shot up with an AK47, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

The Florida kid walked into a gun store and easily bought an AR15 type weapon. There's no need for that.

1941, 1966, 1982, 1984.

37-7

Yes, that was the point. They have the same social media and the same human frailties. Repeating myself, the correlation is guns.
No, the dynamics are different on multiple levels. For one, they don’t have segregated communities that squeeze the culture and that is a major, major difference.

Guns, used properly, are intended for killing. Your desperation shows when you drag cars into the subject.

BTW, if I don't cause an accident or hurt anyone, should I be allowed to drive drunk?

Still not able to refute any points made I see. Yea...

You're not making any sense. First, one cannot "drive a gun". Perhaps you were drinking when you wrote that?

Second, how something is intended for use is irrelevant to the outcome of how it's used. Cars kill way more people than firearms. Sorry if the truth doesn't fit your group think mentality.

And for the record, I stand against DUI checkpoints. If you actually HURT SOMEONE ELSE while driving drunk...or texting, the law is perfectly free to enhance your punishment. Same goes for carrying out a crime with a firearm.

I know this will blow your little mind, but if a citizen has done nothing to harm another, I think government should leave that person alone.

Crazy, I know as I suspect you'd look to your central planner overlords for permission to take a shit.

p.s. Have at it comrade.

The Florida kid walked into a gun store and easily bought an AR15 type weapon. There's no need for that.

Checking the bill of rights, I see no mention of "need".

Nice try. Fail.

But tell us oh learned one, what EXACTLY are the characteristics of an AR-15 that make them unneeded. Let's see if you can spell that out without rendering 80+ percent of firearms out there "unneeded".

The floor is yours.

More people need to learn gun grab history. Maybe if more bothered to watch and learn what they had no interest in, in the past maybe we can rid the nation of clueless sheep who doesn't know history and those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

These same dumb asses begged for gun control too see the ditches they ended up in.

AND MANY SHEEP CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THEY ARE TAKING HISTORY OUT OF MANY SCHOOLS, they've been doing that for years. They meaning those who control the DEPT. of Education.

upload_2018-2-26_8-16-53.png

upload_2018-2-26_8-17-43.png

upload_2018-2-26_8-18-39.png

Checking the bill of rights, I see no mention of "need".

Nice try. Fail.

But tell us oh learned one, what EXACTLY are the characteristics of an AR-15 that make them unneeded. Let's see if you can spell that out without rendering 80+ percent of firearms out there "unneeded".

The floor is yours.

"Checking the bill of rights, I see no mention of "need"."

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

How closely did you look?

Forum List

Back