So you're calling for gun control huh

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Protests all across the nation calling for congress and the government to pass gun control legislation / laws in the wake of recent events. But are guns really the problem? Or is society the problem? #notonemore #guncontrolnow

-------------------------------------

No cowards, it is not an infowars video but this guy nails it across the board and very quickly. Anybody not a TARD gets exactly why it is just that meaning he nailed it.

Fatherless kids.........and someone posted the other day " BOYS ARE BROKEN" . no they are not that some feminist bs fkn lies as usal...............

Protests all across the nation calling for congress and the government to pass gun control legislation / laws in the wake of recent events. But are guns really the problem? Or is society the problem? #notonemore #guncontrolnow

No cowards, it is not an infowars video but this guy nails it across the board and very quickly. Anybody not a TARD gets exactly why it is just that meaning he nailed it.

Fatherless kids.........and someone posted the other day " BOYS ARE BROKEN" . no they are not that some feminist bs fkn lies as usal...............

I haven't done a single one of the things your filmmaker thinks relate to gun control. I'm a male, senior citizen, veteran, who taught my children to shoot, and I'm calling for gun control. The video is just a laundry list of that loon's cultural complaints, ignoring that guns, a gun culture, and gun violence are all part of "society".

After the Texas church shooting, Trump said,

"Mental health is your problem here. This was a very, based on preliminary reports, this was a very deranged individual, a lot of problems over a long period of time. We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries," he said in a news conference in Japan on Monday.

Texas Shooter's History Raises Questions About Mental Health And Mass Murder

But other countries don't have the mass shootings we have here. D'ya think Trumpy can spot the disconnect?

Well, sure, he could, but his Base wouldn't like it.

"Mental health is your problem here. This was a very, based on preliminary reports, this was a very deranged individual, a lot of problems over a long period of time. We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries," he said in a news conference in Japan on Monday.

But other countries don't have the mass shootings we have here. D'ya think Trumpy can spot the disconnect?

Our cultures are different. Also, we have more people in our country. More chances of it to happen.
I wonder what america vs 330M europeans look like?

• Banned

I haven't done a single one of the things your filmmaker thinks relate to gun control. I'm a male, senior citizen, veteran, who taught my children to shoot, and I'm calling for gun control. The video is just a laundry list of that loon's cultural complaints, ignoring that guns, a gun culture, and gun violence are all part of "society".

WEll you've been well indoctrinated STILL, a gun grabber is a gun grabber . You all believe what you do baed off pure bs lies told to you by your brainwashing cult leaders on the left. You just aren't able to understand the game plan upon taking American down.

• Banned

The sooner you learn how you are and have been fed bs lies the sooner you might learn

MORE GUN LAWS / CONTROL ISN'T GOING TO WORK...........

upload_2018-2-20_12-7-33.png

upload_2018-2-20_12-8-47.png

BUT YOUR ELITES WILL OWN GUNS, YOU ACTING PUSSIES WILL OWN GUNS AND HAVE ARMED BODY GUARD , BUT NOT YOU SHEEP WHO BEG TO HAVE YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT STRIPPED FROM AMERICANS.

upload_2018-2-20_12-10-1.png

upload_2018-2-20_12-11-19.png

We need to ban guns to stop all the killing. But killing people with cars is ok since those are accidents. And abortion is ok since that's a woman's right. And bombing mideast cities is ok since we're fighting terrorism.

• Banned
The real cause " BIG PHARMA" and nobody does a dam thing about it. God forbid realizing the side effects of prescribed meds..

You need to ask why this didn’t happen for 220 years in spite of guns being ubiquitous but in only the past twenty years this has happened.

You need to ask why this didn’t happen for 220 years in spite of guns being ubiquitous but in only the past twenty years this has happened.

Only in the last 20 years? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Mass shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

1941, 1966, 1982, 1984.

You need to quit worrying about how to rationalize it, and ask how to stop it.

If you want to focus on the last 20 years, that roughly coincides with the period in which Newt Gingrich and Hate Radio have tried to stoke outrage, and make people think Americans who hold different political views aren't fellow Americans, but instead are un-American enemies.

Our cultures are different. Also, we have more people in our country. More chances of it to happen.

You think population density is the problem?

That's a good boy.

That's a good boy.
I think its worth it to consider. It makes a lot more sense than comparing two incomparable statistics.
But whatever. Its not like i expect intellectual honesty from the hacks on here.
Good day!

Wait, I have an idea. Let's ban murder. That will flummox the bad guys for sure!

That's a good boy.
I think its worth it to consider. It makes a lot more sense than comparing two incomparable statistics.
But whatever. Its not like i expect intellectual honesty from the hacks on here.
Good day!

India has a population well over a billion. It has suffered a number of terrorist, or insurgent attacks, in the past couple of decades, but I don't think you'll find episodes of random mass murder blamed on "mental illness".

I don't understand your comment on intellectual honesty.

1941, 1966, 1982, 1984.

If you want to focus on the last 20 years, that roughly coincides with the period in which Newt Gingrich and Hate Radio have tried to stoke outrage, and make people think Americans who hold different political views aren't fellow Americans, but instead are un-American enemies.
You're late to the party...

37-7

1941, 1966, 1982, 1984.

You're late to the party...

37-7

Other countries don't have the internet and social media? Sure, they do. We're not unique in that respect.

The correlation is guns. It's only a correlation, but it's the one that fits the facts.

What Explains U.S. Mass Shootings? International Comparisons Suggest an Answer

Wait, I have an idea. Let's ban murder. That will flummox the bad guys for sure!

Are you content with school massacres as a cost of business?

Do you have a solution that will stop evil people from doing evil things that does NOT involve infringing on the rights of people that have done nothing to hurt another?

But to your question, the answer is no. I am not content with the notion of gun free zones. I am not content with the idea that so many supposedly free men are prevented from effectively defending themselves and their families outside the home. I am not content with government monopolizing the market for affordable education while provide shitty protection for their young customers.

And perhaps most of all, I'm not content with the police and FBI ignoring repeated warnings about this asshole.

The floor is yours.

Forum List

Back