I now understand why Trump refuses to sanction Russia...I get it

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I get why Trump doesn't want to do a damn thing about Russia and it has NOTHING to do with the on going investigation against him. Has nothing to do with money laundering, the fact that they hacked into our election.....Think about this for a second....if Russia's entire premise is to blanket the country with fake news, fake events, fake fake fake fake everything in order to confuse voters...Fox fuckin News do this shit every gotdamned day, as a matter of fact, just about all conservative news venues, lie to its base every single day......so what is the big fuckin deal???? That's what Trump is thinking. He tells lies 25 hours a day and still people support him....again what is the big fuckin deal? Why make an enemy of Russia, when the US conservative media puts out lies to millions of idiots all the time? Trump knows how stupid his supporters are, he knows they'll fall for anything, so why sanction Russia, when our media does the same exact shit....so I get it Donald, I finally get it.

I get why Trump doesn't want to do a damn thing about Russia and it has NOTHING to do with the on going investigation against him. Has nothing to do with money laundering, the fact that they hacked into our election.....Think about this for a second....if Russia's entire premise is to blanket the country with fake news, fake events, fake fake fake fake everything in order to confuse voters...Fox fuckin News do this shit every gotdamned day, as a matter of fact, just about all conservative news venues, lie to its base every single day......so what is the big fuckin deal???? That's what Trump is thinking. He tells lies 25 hours a day and still people support him....again what is the big fuckin deal? Why make an enemy of Russia, when the US conservative media puts out lies to millions of idiots all the time? Trump knows how stupid his supporters are, he knows they'll fall for anything, so why sanction Russia, when our media does the same exact shit....so I get it Donald, I finally get it.
Much as I agree that are extant some of the observations you noted, I truly doubt that apathy be Trump's reason for demurring from chiding, rebuking, sanctioning, etc. Russia.

"Russians don't use the term 'cool'. "
(Tatiana Tolstoya, book reading, Eugene, Oregon, 1994)

They are really getting crazy now after finding out they went to fake anti-Trump rallies.

Tell me: How is having his military kill a shitload of Russians in Syria, "doing nothing"?

Obama didn't even come close. He drew an imaginary "red line" and then the Russians crossed it repeatedly, laughed at him, mooned him, and gave him the finger.

What is this insane thinking from the left that wants to do battle with Russia? Work with them to rid the world of jihadist of any form.... then if you want to punish them for whatever do it then not now when we could use their cooperation...
I bet every lib on this board would agree if Hillary were president they would not be calling for more sanctions on Russia...
Trump is wise not to take the bait...

Tell me: How is having his military kill a shitload of Russians in Syria, "doing nothing"?

Obama didn't even come close. He drew an imaginary "red line" and then the Russians crossed it repeatedly, laughed at him, mooned him, and gave him the finger.

his military?

oooh, you are a trumpling, aren't you?

his military?

What part of "commander in chief" don't you understand?

his military?

the part where it's *his* military

are you even american?

his military?

are you even american?
When I was in the Navy (shortly after Clinton was elected) I frequently heard the phrase "this is Clinton's Navy now". You don't know what you're talking about.

his military?

are you even american?

Definitely HIS military. Donald Trump can send HIS military anywhere in this world, to kill anyone HE wants to.

his military?

are you even american?

Definitely HIS military. Donald Trump can send HIS military anywhere in this world, to kill anyone HE wants to.

when i want the opinion of randian retards, i'll let you know

Talk is cheap....Trump told Kim Rice Fuck of NK, one more missle test and we're gonna nuke your ass....the guys' done 3 or 4 since then. Bottom line, nobody wants to go to war but the sand nigga's.

his military?

are you even american?

Donald J. Trump is a coward. Plain and simple...he can talk or tweet shit all fuckin day long, but at the end of the fuckin day, that fat white bastard don't have the guts to do anything but gather a bunch of hillbilly rednecks in a room and have them worship the shit he craps out all over them....that's Trump in a fuckin nut shell.....oh and the bitch knows how to sign his fuckin name to shit.

his military?

are you even american?

when i want the opinion of randian retards, i'll let you know

Wrong, asswipe. You're going to eat my opinions whether you like them or not because you're nothing but a useful idiot for Russian propaganda. How does it feel to be such a duped moron?

his military?

are you even american?

Donald J. Trump is a coward. Plain and simple...he can talk or tweet shit all fuckin day long, but at the end of the fuckin day, that fat white bastard don't have the guts to do anything but gather a bunch of hillbilly rednecks in a room and have them worship the shit he craps out all over them....that's Trump in a fuckin nut shell.....oh and the bitch knows how to sign his fuckin name to shit.

Another Russian dupe feels the need to express her outrage. :banana:

Watching Democrats fall for the bait hook line and sinker...

russian2.jpg

Forum List

Back