So You Thought I was Kidding- Blue-Pink Stocking Caps in Maternity Wards

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
It's coming. The leftist loons in this country are out of their minds

-Geaux
-------------

The End of Boys and Girls: These Companies Are Going to Change How Your Kids Dress

Ever since Jaya Iyer's daughter was a toddler, she had been fascinated by Saturn and its icy rings. When Swaha turned three, she had a space-themed birthday party. But when her mom went to find clothes with space images for Swaha, she couldn't find any. They were all in the boys section.

"Most kids and parents are going to the big retailers and seeing all these messages of what its means to be a boy or a girl," says Sharon Choksi, co-founder of clothing line Girls Will Be. Choksi's daughter Maya, now 10, never liked sparkles or "feminine" colors, so the Choksis would shop for Maya in the boys' section. As Maya got older, Choksi worried that "boy" and "girl" labels would unnecessarily upset her daughter.

Gender Neutral Kids Clothing Startups - Bloomberg Business

Saw something along those lines a couple of weeks ago, but it was superhero costumes.

Little girl didn't want to be a fairy princess, or Wonder Woman, etc.

She wanted to be Batman, but no costumes her size.

Company decided to do a start up

Looked like a good idea.

Last edited:
I agree with this. Give the girls a few dinosaurs. The world won't come to an end.

People are so stuck in the way society has programmed you that any change makes you.mad and scared.

Re fucking lax

Disturbing society creates disturbing products and mindsets....just because society has gone to hell doesn't mean we must follow it. Stay on your own NORMAL path and do what's right. We are and will. My kids will not dress or act like freaks of nature. They are boys and girls and will behave and dress like boys and girls not whatever the hell they decide they are.

People are so stuck in the way society has programmed you that any change makes you.mad and scared.

Re fucking lax

The problem is the type of people who support crap like this don't want you to just accept it, they will push for it to be considered the new norm, and anyone that disagrees with them is a bigot of some flavor.

I agree with this. Give the girls a few dinosaurs. The world won't come to an end.

I don't know. It's a slippery slope.

Starts off innocent enough but before you know it she won't want to iron shirts or make sammiches.

Re fucking lax

The problem is the type of people who support crap like this don't want you to just accept it, they will push for it to be considered the new norm, and anyone that disagrees with them is a bigot of some flavor.
They can push all they want. It only becomes normal if ppl like it and do it.

This skurdy cat of p.c. wave you sissies have going on is strictly a fear based phenomenon.

Re fucking lax

This skurdy cat of p.c. wave you sissies have going on is strictly a fear based phenomenon.

Nice attempt at dismissing our current wave of progressive intolerance, but it fails on its merits. Progressives want not just tolerance, but acceptance and submission.

Re fucking lax

Nice attempt at dismissing our current wave of progressive intolerance, but it fails on its merits. Progressives want not just tolerance, but acceptance and submission.
No, conservatives wanted submission.

Laws against gay marriage.
Laws against biracial marriages.
Laws against women voting.
Laws against swearing/nudity on television.

Fuck outta here.

Just because your bigotry is being shoved the fuck back into your hypocritical faces, all of a sudden your hypocritical selves are feeling some odd sense of an aytack on your liberties.

Shoe is fitting. Wear it. Most of the non bigots couldnt give three fucks about your newly imagined plight.

Re fucking lax

Fuck outta here.

Just because your bigotry is being shoved the fuck back into your hypocritical faces, all of a sudden your hypocritical selves are feeling some odd sense of an aytack on your liberties.

Shoe is fitting. Wear it. Most of the non bigots couldnt give three fucks about your newly imagined plight.

1. I want the States to decide on issuing, but would make them recognize SSM's issued in other States.
2. no
3. no
4. I have cable, so that point is moot.

You fall into the same pit most dull witted people do, you lump everyone who thinks differently than you into one little box. It makes it easier for those over-worked neurons in you mind to process and come up with a response.

Re fucking lax

Fuck outta here.

1. I want the States to decide on issuing, but would make them recognize SSM's issued in other States.
2. no
3. no

You fall into the same pit most dull witted people do, you lump everyone who thinks differently than you into one little box. It makes it easier for those over-worked neurons in you mind to process and come up with a response.
Thats another good one....

Bigots hiding behind states rights. ...

As if changing states makes being a fucking sexist bigot by force of law is somehow ok.

:lol: reprehensible

So glad your kind is losing all power. Guess what.....its cuz you only like yourselves.

Fuck outta here.

2. no
3. no

As if changing states makes being a fucking sexist bigot by force of law is somehow ok.

So glad your kind is losing all power. Guess what.....its cuz you only like yourselves.

It's using anything to force your opinion on others that is reprehensible, and the sign of a weak personality.

Fuck outta here.

2. no
3. no

It's using anything to force your opinion on others that is reprehensible, and the sign of a weak personality.
The right to gay marriage should.not be subject to "opinions," bigot.

And thats the fundamental lack of brains on YOUR part.

Fuck outta here.

2. no
3. no

Thank you for proving my point.

Fuck outta here.

2. no
3. no

The point on top of your sheet?

I know.

Hey what other rights you wanna have a popular vote on?

/derp

2. no
3. no

I know.

/derp

gay marriage is a made up right. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yet my actual right to Keep and Bear arms is routinely infringed by NYS and NYC and you are probably a-ok with that.

I know.

/derp

Yet my actual right to Keep and Bear arms is routinely infringed by NYS and NYC and you are probably a-ok with that.
Oh...ok......right to guns divinely inspired right to gay marriage made up.

You need electro shock therapy

I know.

/derp

Oh...ok......right to guns divinely inspired right to gay marriage made up.

You need electro shock therapy

God has nothing to do with my opinion on either.

Forum List

Back