So why isn't the left screaming bloody murder about the talk of assinating the nut

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
in Libya?

I could swear I remember the left going insane over talk of assassinating Buddy Saddam

Democrats are doing their best to ignore Libya, Obama's miniature version of Iraq that they "stood so strongly against in principle" (cough cough).

WOW not even an attempt at apologizing for the talk of assassinating a world leader..... Hypocrisy at its absolute finest.

in Libya?

I could swear I remember the left going insane over talk of assassinating Buddy Saddam

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya, just as we should never have been involved in Iraq. We have already spent too much money that is not ours in both locations.

in Libya?

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya, just as we should never have been involved in Iraq. We have already spent too much money that is not ours in both locations.

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya,
But we are now to make matters far worse is the talk of assassinating a Nations leader. Its bad enough our Leader attacked Libya for no reason but now we have a political party in seeming support of a murder most foul

Remember when Pat Robinson called for Hugo Chavez's assassination? Weren't the left, and those of us who have common sense in our heads calling for Pat Robinson to recall his statements?

No Obama's administration just blatantly comes out and says they want to assassinate the head of state of a sovereign nation and it's just... OKAY. Yeah... change we can believe in.

in Libya?

This....as many of us have been saying from the git go.

Of course we have. They make up what our positions are, to fit their argument.

Just like they claim we consider Obama to be "The one" or "the messiah", yet not one of them can provide proof of anyone but themselves referring to him in any such manner.

Or when they claim we hate the rich

or when they claim we hate the idea of corporations making profits.

All made up bullshit without a shred of proof. This is just more of the same. Ask Robert for proof for any of this, watch him ignore you completely.

Just like they claim we consider Obama to be "The one" or "the messiah", yet not one of them can provide proof of anyone but themselves referring to him in any such manner.

All made up bullshit without a shred of proof. This is just more of the same. Ask Robert for proof for any of this, watch him ignore you completely.

Obviously level of anger is what's important. In principle, this is the same as Iraq, just different scale.

So when Bush goes against your principle like this, he should be impeached.

When Obama goes against your principle like this, eh I'm against it but nothing I'm really gonna hold against him.

Partisan politics in America :(.

Obviously level of anger is what's important. In principle, this is the same as Iraq, just different scale.

When Obama goes against your principle like this, eh I'm against it but nothing I'm really gonna hold against him.

The difference is I never said Bush should be impeached. I was upset that Bush got us into those wars, just like I'm upset Obama got us in to Libya.

The difference is I never said Bush should be impeached. I was upset that Bush got us into those wars, just like I'm upset Obama got us in to Libya.

So if you took a shot of truth serum and I asked you if your anger towards these men was the same over this, you'd say yes?

So if you took a shot of truth serum and I asked you if your anger towards these men was the same over this, you'd say yes?

Nope, how can it be the same? These wars are on a much different scale. Our involvement in Libya is on a MUCH smaller scale. I HATE how much we've spent in Iraq and Afghanistan and the utter disaster it has been both in terms of lives lost and financially. That doesn't mean I think Obama getting us involved with Libya is ok, it's just on a different scale. I'm not happy about any of it, but it's clearly not the same thing.

Nope, how can it be the same? These wars are on a much different scale. Our involvement in Libya is on a MUCH smaller scale. I HATE how much we've spent in Iraq and Afghanistan and the utter disaster it has been both in terms of lives lost and financially. That doesn't mean I think Obama getting us involved with Libya is ok, it's just on a different scale. I'm not happy about any of it, but it's clearly not the same thing.

In principle, it's the same thing.

Obama has proven that he has no problem warmongering in the middle east area despite being completely and entirely unprovoked, just like Bush did with Iraq.

All that diplomacy talk in the campaign, what a shame to learn every word of it was a lie.

I have been watching the tone of the post for the past month and the result is that we are so busy blaming each other we don't have time to get rid of those on both sides that are S@#$% the votes.:clap2:

In principle, it's the same thing.

Obama has proven that he has no problem warmongering in the middle east area despite being completely and entirely unprovoked, just like Bush did with Iraq.

All that diplomacy talk in the campaign, what a shame to learn every word of it was a lie.

I agree that its a damn shame and quite sad that he went against what he preached. I said I wasn't happy about it at all. But you can't tell me the scale of what he has done is the same as Iraq and Afghanistan.

But the point still is, to claim that liberals are ok with what Obama is doing with Libya is a lie and disingenuous by the conservatives who try and decide what the liberals positions are on the issues.

There's a plan to kill Qaddafi? Last I heard that was not the case. Link please?

I don't see any problem with the idea of killing Qaddafi. Would probably bring things to a close much faster than otherwise. I would call him a military target, wouldn't you? He's in the military chain of command. I don't see why we should try to kill his soldiers and not him. But I don't think the UN resolution authorizes that. We're actually supposed to be somewhat neutral.

I wouldn't approve of Husein's assassination. But I would have preferred it to an invasion.

Well I, for one, hate the rich. Bastards have been ruining everything since specialization of labor started. Class war's been going on for thousands of years. The only question is whether or not we fight back.

But then again, I'm not a liberal. They think I am though, so I get the same treatment.

Forum List

Back