So why isn't the left screaming bloody murder about the talk of assinating the nut

lol! That was when an 'R' was in there. When a D's in there,they'll approve of anything. Never trust the Left/Democrats. If an R was in there right now these same people would be screeching for Impeachment over this. Their guy didn't even bother to go to Congress for approval. Even their BOOOOOSH Boogeyman went to Congress first. War Mongering really is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Funny stuff...Or is it?

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi Tuesday called Barack Obama a "flicker of hope in the middle of the imperialist darkness," but said he feared the president could be assassinated.

Libya's Gaddafi says fears Obama assassination | Reuters

Is this supposed to be the link? Wow. Someone else please read that. It's kinda funny.

tcrn463l.jpg

in Libya?

I could swear I remember the left going insane over talk of assassinating Buddy Saddam

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya, just as we should never have been involved in Iraq. We have already spent too much money that is not ours in both locations.

This....as many of us have been saying from the git go

Reminds me if the "why don't muslims condemn terrorism" threads. No matter how many time you tell them, they pretend they've never heard it before.

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya, just as we should never have been involved in Iraq. We have already spent too much money that is not ours in both locations.

This....as many of us have been saying from the git go

Reminds me if the "why don't muslims condemn terrorism" threads. No matter how many time you tell them, they pretend they've never heard it before.

I put my stated opposition to the Libya action in my sigline for a couple weeks for chrissakes,

under the 'attention dumbasses' heading. Even that didn't work.

These people have to live in a mythological world of their own creation, or they'd die of an overdose of reality.

in Libya?

I could swear I remember the left going insane over talk of assassinating Buddy Saddam

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya so.........

Let's assassinate their ruler and sweep his ashes under a rug hoping nobody will notice?

in Libya?

We SHOULD NOT be involved in Libya so.........

Let's assassinate their ruler and sweep his ashes under a rug hoping nobody will notice?

Who is saying we should assassinate anyone?

in Libya?

I don't know .

me after all the years of burning our flag and shaking their fist at us ?

there's really not a mid eastern country I care about , and look at their wars as entertainment on the news .

kill him don't kill him , hussein , gaddafi , bomb Oran , I don't care . but neither dose anyone else here you just like using it as a bat to ht the PRESIDENT OF THE US,
I wont call it the USA , because we not .

both sided and I'm not being "fair " distort the truth , hid the facts , repig like to claim everything their boy did was really done by dems .

can't even take responsibility for what they do , stuck with blame the other guy . like a 5 year old .

so soon enough the political races will be all over the TV for real , then this board will be fun

the crap will be dipper , and I will role up my pants and join in the shit party . you gotta love it .

I think about 90% of the liberals on this forum were against any action in Libya.

It'd be nice if those liberals would start threads or talk about the issue a time other than when they're called out on it.

When you guys are against something republicans do that's in the news, threads pop up all the time speaking out against it. When Obama does? No dice.

Forum List

Back