So why is Johnson still speaker

You're abnormal because even freakish GOP morons are voting to keep the country operating. Then there is you and the worthless freedom caucus.

They're just just funding government necessities. Not even close. Government necessities I'm OK with.
One thing I'm opposed to are continued resolutions over a budget bill. All this kick the can crap is how so much BS pork gets funded. Especially around the holidays.

Like this. This isn't for new submarines. It's not for repairs to submarines. It's just for the slush fund.
Notwithstanding sections 102 and 104, amounts made available by section 101 to the Department of Defense for Procurement—Shipbuilding and Conversion, Navy may be apportioned up to the rate for operations necessary for Columbia Class Submarine (AP) in an amount not to exceed $3,338,413,000.
Section 143 Amounts made available by section 101 to the Department of Homeland Security under the heading United States Secret Service—Operations and Support may be apportioned up to the rate for operations necessary to carry out activities related to National Special Security Events and the 2024 Presidential Campaign.

^^^^^ No limits. Just spend spend spend. On anything and everything with no accountability.

Or this.

Notwithstanding any other provision of this Act, there is hereby appropriated for fiscal year 2024, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for payment to Katherine Anne Feinstein, beneficiary of Dianne Feinstein, late a Senator from the State of California, $174,000.

A crap load of BS that just keeps spending money we don't have. $34 trillion in debt. Do you have anything idea what this does to our currency? Think of the debt as the Strategic Petroleum Reserves. Metaphorically it's almost empty and we're heading into a major war.

you can see it here about the establishment clause.

various court cases described there pertain to the separation.

in a nutshell, you can only have freedom of religion when the government keeps their mits off it.
Don’t see it here in the actual text of the First Amendment, Vermin.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[4]

Don’t see it here in the actual text of the First Amendment, Vermin.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[4]
the separation is shown in the various court case rulings.

They're just just funding government necessities. Not even close. Government necessities I'm OK with.
You literally just complained about the opposite of that.

And yu can take your act about "necessities" walking. If I have heard one pile of hot libertarian garbage, I have heard them all. You guys try to lend yourself some sort of objective authority in deeming what necessities are. And then call them that and think you have made an impenetrable point.

Meanwhile every government program is called a necessity by someone.

This act won't work on me.

Thank goodness Johnson is effective as a leader, he got his bill passed, a great start.
1700099825616.png

Didn't he just do what they removed Spineless Kevin for?

I mean more Democrats than republicans voted for the clean CR that everyone castigated McCarthy for.

What's the difference here?

View attachment 859143
McCarthy was caught making a backdoor deal with Biden and the democraps.

That's what got him ousted.

You literally just complained about the opposite of that.

And yu can take your act about "necessities" walking. If I have heard one pile of hot libertarian garbage, I have heard them all. You guys try to lend yourself some sort of objective authority in deeming what necessities are. And then call them that and think you have made an impenetrable point.

Meanwhile every government program is called a necessity by someone.

This act won't work on me.

Oh yeah, because funding gender studies in Pakistan and gay parades in Progue are things the left deems as necessities.

This isn't libertarian anything. It's called common sense. It's called being fiscally conservative. Something that even the left up to the 70's and 80's were OK with. Back when $4hr was a decent wage.
When $20hr is a poverty wage, (which is close), when American manufacturers simply cannot produce in the USA, when BRICS currency (what ever they create) becomes the worlds currency, you'll finally understand.
Our economy will be that of Mexico, with the exception of nothing being affordable. New businesses won't hardly be profitable.

You simply do not understand that these constant spending increases and borrowing trillions more is a death sentence to our economy.

How did Nancy last so long while the DOJ diddled around with an insider trading investigation? She made about 25k per year and ended up being worth a billion.
Nancy made you all look like school boys. She has more guts and ability than a few dozen republicans combined. No doubt you hate her.
Pathetic.

Nancy made you all look like school boys. She has more guts and ability than a few dozen republicans combined. No doubt you hate her.
Pathetic.

Because moderate democrats didn't have the back bone to stand up against the radical progressives. That's the difference. The GOP is about 90% CINO's. The other 10% are fiscal conservatives with a backbone to stand up against people like McCarthy and now Johnson. They even stood up against Trump.
But they only make up about 10%, so fighting and losing is about all they can do. But they still fight for what's needs to be done. Spending cuts, balanced budgets and fiscal responsibility.

Because moderate democrats didn't have the back bone to stand up against the radical progressives. That's the difference. The GOP is about 90% CINO's. The other 10% are fiscal conservatives with a backbone to stand up against people like McCarthy and now Johnson. They even stood up against Trump.
But they only make up about 10%, so fighting and losing is about all they can do. But they still fight for what's needs to be done. Spending cuts, balanced budgets and fiscal responsibility.
Whiny losers who are destroying their party. :crybaby:
They’re openly fighting each other. How humiliating.

Whiny losers who are destroying their party. :crybaby:
They’re openly fighting each other. How humiliating.

You call them losers, why? Because they're not CINO's? Because they don't just go along to get along? Because they're the only few in our government that doesn't want to see the US economy crash? Because they want to see an honest value of the USD, instead of some artificial value (which is over inflated).

If 90% of the citizens in the US were thieves, and only 10% where saying how wrong it was, would the 10% be losers too? Because that's exactly what this equates to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back