So why is Johnson still speaker

1700267536267.png

He's no Canadian. He'd never get elected here. Only 10% of Canadians are evangelicals, and we're frankly suspicious of religion mixing with politics. Our churches are apolitical, and if any church tried telling their parishioners how to vote, they'd find themselves taxed in a heart beat.

We also don't have the KKK, or right wing religious education for children. We take in more refugees than any country in the first world, and our tax dollars are invested in our lowest income citizens, not our richest. We have cradle to grave social programs and universal health care. There are no abortion laws, and gun ownership is strictly controlled.

Mike Johnson wouldn't be able to stand the level of freedoms the Canadian people have over Americans. He wants to ban abortions, cut social programs, and he doesn't believe in climate science.
Yeah he doesn’t believe in baby killing inside a uterus, he does believe in social programs, just not your version of soul killing measly handouts-for-Democrat-votes. Come on now. Everyone acknowledges the science of climate study just not your greenie, ‘sustainable’ bullshit human caused ‘climate change’ crap.

He's no Canadian. He'd never get elected here. Only 10% of Canadians are evangelicals, and we're frankly suspicious of religion mixing with politics. Our churches are apolitical, and if any church tried telling their parishioners how to vote, they'd find themselves taxed in a heart beat.

We also don't have the KKK, or right wing religious education for children. We take in more refugees than any country in the first world, and our tax dollars are invested in our lowest income citizens, not our richest. We have cradle to grave social programs and universal health care. There are no abortion laws, and gun ownership is strictly controlled.

Mike Johnson wouldn't be able to stand the level of freedoms the Canadian people have over Americans. He wants to ban abortions, cut social programs, and he doesn't believe in climate science.
You have a dictator who takes commands from a so-called Royal Family. You are only lowly subjects.

The last one did the same thing, what was wrong with him?
Mike is doing a great job, the last one failed, why do I care? This guy is nailing it like Joe! Gas prices down budget crisis avoided, it’s great to be an American! Way to go Mike!

Mike is doing a great job, the last one failed, why do I care? This guy is nailing it like Joe! Gas prices down budget crisis avoided, it’s great to be an American! Way to go Mike!
More Democrats than republicans voted for the budget (which is, BTW, exactly why they booted Kevin) and you and I both know he hasn't done a damn thing about gas prices.

More Democrats than republicans voted for the budget (which is, BTW, exactly why they booted Kevin) and you and I both know he hasn't done a damn thing about gas prices.
Joe sure has lowered gas prices, I read the threads on how Biden has singlehandedly dropted gas prices, he is a whiz and now we have a new effective speaker that convince mostly Democrats to vote with him, incredible things in Washington DC are happening now. Republicans and Democrats are just rocking it and look how great DC has helped the economy!

Joe sure has lowered gas prices, I read the threads on how Biden has singlehandedly dropted gas prices, he is a whiz and now we have a new effective speaker that convince mostly Democrats to vote with him, incredible things in Washington DC are happening now. Republicans and Democrats are just rocking it and look how great DC has helped the economy!
facepalm.gif

Forum List

Back