So why is Johnson still speaker

Didn't he just do what they removed Spineless Kevin for?

I mean more Democrats than republicans voted for the clean CR that everyone castigated McCarthy for.

What's the difference here?

View attachment 859143

alex soros (11).JPG

Congressional election elects you to be a congressman, but DOES NOT ELECT YOU TO BE THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.
It was a house election you retard... memo to the retard... any time you vote where ever you vote its called an election... High school president...... prom king and queen... all elections...

I sure do!

Hint: they are republicans.

No, you really don't. You're suggesting the Democracks had no involvement. Nobody said the Democracks are lazy. Corrupt and twisted yes. Bet your black ass they threw lots of twisted thinking into how the bills read.

Think of leftists as Karens. Even better, lesbian Karens. Of course they have lots to say.

In their hilarious fuckup? Correct.

It's okay. I know cultism doesn't allow you to admit that your heroes hilariously fucked up. I am not looking for your endorsement.

Now you're saying the Democracks are fuck ups. You brain's so twisted and dishonest, not even you can keep up with you.

Reflect on my post calling you out to explain who wrote and organized the bills, and why it's so funny. You're the one who pretended to know, put something behind it.

Who's my hero? Apparently you know that too.

Like I said before, leftists say a lot of crap because they think it sounds cool, but it's void of substance & rational thought.

Nope, I sure didn't.

You little sissies are so terrified of your own shadows, you have to invent little strawman dollies to pick on.

Perhaps a Democrack can't follow our posts, but those with a 3rd grade education probably can. As of now you've made a bunch of assumptions and declared it hilarious. Beyond that you've said other stupid crap you think sounds cool, consistently with nothing to back it up, as though it's your little secret.

It was a house election you retard... memo to the retard... any time you vote where ever you vote its called an election... High school president...... prom king and queen... all elections...
For fucks sakes “elections have consequences” is a saying that means that different people are elected to pursue different outcomes.

There is no different outcome, it’s the same CR outcome, just different guy HENCE THIS THREAD.

Whether it’s cheerleading for mass murders or hating America or demanding to murder babies, it’s all about hate with you Leftards.
More bluster. You have zero idea how I lean. No credibility in that area. Dismissed. I'm just a placeholder for your magaturd outrage.

I can't help you and your hypocrisy because CULT.

Forum List

Back