So why is Johnson still speaker

He got the dems vote because the CR wasn't conservative. Because Johnson isn't a conservative. It's another kick the can bill that let's congressmen go home and raise more money. It's hand outs to lobbyist and corporations.
And it's just part 1.
Because Republicans are too weak to do anything of substance. ie: losers.

We like Johnson, thats why.
ve9bix4a3x0c1.jpg

I'm not a victim you are... you're a victim of misinformation.... and its you that will feel victimized next November.... go prepare yourself for a long night on election night....

I know you are but what am I. Every time your posts are blown out of the water, you start posting like an angry middle schooler. Try refuting the posts instead of insulted the posters. Unless you want to continue to look as childish as the orange faced baboon you worship.

So why is Johnson still speaker​

Because elections have consequences.....
LOL

At first I didn't fully understand Gaetz and co. being against McCarthy. I'd heard some unsavory things about the latter but didn't think it should get him axed. I got irritated at how long it took to get a speaker. Butsometimes, as we all know, it pays to wait.

LOL

At first I didn't fully understand Gaetz and co. being against McCarthy. I'd heard some unsavory things about the latter but didn't think it should get him axed. I got irritated at how long it took to get a speaker. Butsometimes, as we all know, it pays to wait.
McCarthy made the mistake of lying to some of his fellow house members and that was the final straw... plus to have a republican speaker from California was never going to work... he is too far left of center....

I know you are but what am I. Every time your posts are blown out of the water, you start posting like an angry middle schooler. Try refuting the posts instead of insulted the posters. Unless you want to continue to look as childish as the orange faced baboon you worship.
That's the point... my posts are never "blown out of the water" especially with the weak retorts you give me... I never hear an argument from you just childish shit like in this post of yours....
Wanna try again with something of substance?... I'm always here....

McCarthy made the mistake of lying to some of his fellow house members and that was the final straw... plus to have a republican speaker from California was never going to work... he is too far left of center....
what did he lie about? I had not heard that one.

Forum List

Back