So, who's going to visit Israel?

I am April 18 - May 2, 2015.

I cannot wait.
Interesting. I'm happy for you.

Another interesting thing:

Boehner invites Netanyahu to address Congress on Iran, after Obama veto threat

Boehner invites Netanyahu to address Congress on Iran after Obama veto threat Fox News

I hope this flex by Boehner is the start of something new and good.

-----------------------

House Speaker John Boehner announced Wednesday he is inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress next month to discuss the threat from Iran, in a sharp rebuke to President Obama.

Such invitations typically are coordinated with the White House and State Department, but this one was not.

The House speaker's office said Wednesday that Netanyahu is being invited to speak Feb. 11 before a joint session of Congress. The invitation follows President Obama’s vow Tuesday during his State of the Union address that he would veto bipartisan legislation to tee up more sanctions on Iran in case negotiations fail to get the rogue nation to curtail its nuclear enrichment program. A related bill also is being considered in a Senate committee hearing on Wednesday.

Boehner wants the Israeli leader to speak to the concerns regarding Iran.

“Prime Minister Netanyahu is a great friend of our country, and this invitation carries with it our unwavering commitment to the security and well-being of his people,” Boehner said in a statement. “In this time of challenge, I am asking the prime minister to address Congress on the grave threats radical Islam and Iran pose to our security and way of life.”

Critics of Obama and his foreign policy say the president has failed-----

more: Boehner invites Netanyahu to address Congress on Iran after Obama veto threat Fox News

Yesterday, in a radio interview, the great Michael Goodwin (NTPost) said that his sources witnessed the disagreement between Obama and Menendez......

"Dems In Revolt: Obama, Menendez Fight Over Iran Gets Personal

....Goodwin said the implication was "Jewish donors."

How clear is it that Obama chose terrorists over "Jewish donors"?

Iran declared war on Israel and has never rescinded that declaration

I'm unfamiliar with that - please post a link.

When they started sending weapons to hezbolla and hamas to attack Israel with, they are fighting a war by proxy in doing so. It is a declaration of war to all nations in the civilised world.

Shalom A declaration of war

Ah, they didn't - you made it up.
Thanks for that.
Hezbollah is Iran's proxy.
But still no declaration of war, so the murders are still murders.

When they started sending weapons to hezbolla and hamas to attack Israel with, they are fighting a war by proxy in doing so. It is a declaration of war to all nations in the civilised world.

Thanks for that.

Read the link as it says that Iran declared war on Israel, but then you being an ISLAMONAZI STOOGE wont accept the truth will you

link said:
His sermon was tantamount to a declaration of war

Or ... they made it up.

A blog by Zeev ben Amaral?

A liar - but that's easily good enough to excuse Israelis murdering people.

Thanks for that.
Iran Israel proxy conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In 2006 Israel had a solid evidence that the Iranian regime actively assisted Hezbollah, now to directly announce a war... Is that really what you're expecting to hear? -
Lets start off with what we do know, Iran and Hezbollah cooperate as 'distinguished' groups for the same cause together..
Why is that? because right now they are only intended to weaken Israel and the west while Israel busy dealing with Hezbollah and the nuclear is a game of hide and seek..they've decided to keep everything "unofficial" up to the point on which they'll have the power to resist "officially" - pure Islamic behavior - there is Hezbollah on Lebanon that will PROBABLY serve for ground invasion and occupying territories once Iran will get their missiles ready past the initial attack from Hezbollah to draw fire and attention, that's the best strategic way I see right now.

"Jewish donors

Bribes and pay offs.

These are neither bribes nor pay-offs.
In America, citizens are permitted to give their opinions to candidates- it is covered in the United States Constitution- and political contributions are covered as such.

Seems you don't visit the states much....would that be due to outstanding warrants?

Thanks for that.
Iran Israel proxy conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In 2006 Israel had a solid evidence that the Iranian regime actively assisted Hezbollah, now to directly announce a war... Is that really what you're expecting to hear? -
Lets start off with what we do know, Iran and Hezbollah cooperate as 'distinguished' groups for the same cause together..
Why is that? because right now they are only intended to weaken Israel and the west while Israel busy dealing with Hezbollah and the nuclear is a game of hide and seek..they've decided to keep everything "unofficial" up to the point on which they'll have the power to resist "officially" - pure Islamic behavior - there is Hezbollah on Lebanon that will PROBABLY serve for ground invasion and occupying territories once Iran will get their missiles ready past the initial attack from Hezbollah to draw fire and attention, that's the best strategic way I see right now.

I posted this on another thread.....Iranian general was killed in Israeli airstrike

Iran and Hezbollah are planning 'imminent' joint invasion of Israel's northern Galilee region according to 'high level intelligence'
  • Israel carried out airstrike on convoy in Syria on Sunday killing 11 people
  • Among them were commanders from Iran and Lebanon's Hezbollah
  • Today Israeli general warns they were likely planning attack on Galilee
  • Israel moving troops to region after Tehran warned of 'crushing response'

Senior Iranian and Hezbollah figures killed in an airstrike in Syria this weekend were likely planning an 'imminent' attack on Israel, security sources have claimed.

Six Iranian army chiefs died alongside five Hezbollah militants after an Israeli helicopter fired rockets at a convoy in the Golan Heights region on Sunday.

Among those killed was Iranian General Mohammed Allahdadi, as well as commander Abu Ali Tabatabai, who is known to have worked with both Hezbollah and Iran.

Today Major General Eyal Ben Reuven, a former deputy head in the Israeli Defense Forces, accused the senior military figures of meeting to plot an attack on Israel.

Iran has also promised a 'crushing response' to the weekend strike, without laying out exactly what action will be taken.

General Mohammad Ali Jafari, head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, said: 'These martyrdoms proved the need to stick with jihad. The Zionists must await ruinous thunderbolts.

'The Revolutionary Guards will fight to the end of the Zionist regime... We will not rest easy until this epitome of vice is totally deleted from the region's geopolitics.'

Iran and Hezbollah are planning an imminent joint invasion of Israel s northern Galilee region Daily Mail Online

One day before I die. It's a must :thup:

Why do you have to wait till the day before you die?:biggrin:
Because I'm a Muslim. WAHAHAHA BEST JOKE EVAR :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry many apologies forum amigos :thup:

Reported!
Aw shucks I thought we had a real connection there for a second rocko :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:rofl:

I was kidding
You were kidding with ALLAH???? FATWAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that.

Because you don't want to see it does not mean it is not there, and not murders when a known terrorist group is involved. Try reading the UN charter and see where all member states are asked to help stamp out terrorism by shooting first and asking questions later.
Terrorists get shot and you claim it was murder, can you get anymore brainwashed than this ?

A blog by Zeev ben Amaral?

A liar - but that's easily good enough to excuse Israelis murdering people.

Since when has killing terrorists been murder ? The terrorists killing Jews is murder and should be dealt with by shooting every terrorist seen.

Because you don't want to see it does not mean it is not there, and not murders when a known terrorist group is involved. Try reading the UN charter and see where all member states are asked to help stamp out terrorism by shooting first and asking questions later.
Terrorists get shot and you claim it was murder, can you get anymore brainwashed than this ?

Show us that part of the UN charter "by shooting first and asking questions later"

Show us that part of the UN charter "by shooting first and asking questions later"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/db/Terrorism/english-18-9.pdf

in Fact read all the UN treaties that deal with terrorism and see where member states are empowered to take any action they see fit against terrorist groups. And we all know hezbolla is an accredited terrorist group

UNTC

Thanks for that.

Read the link as it says that Iran declared war on Israel, but then you being an ISLAMONAZI STOOGE wont accept the truth will you

No it doesn't....

It's just another Phoney Phantasy!!!

Thanks for that.

Do you hear voices in your head as well Phoney?

Do they tell you to see things that aren't there?

Forum List

Back