So, who's going to visit Israel?

Iran declared war on Israel and has never rescinded that declaration

I'm unfamiliar with that - please post a link.

When they started sending weapons to hezbolla and hamas to attack Israel with, they are fighting a war by proxy in doing so. It is a declaration of war to all nations in the civilised world.

Shalom A declaration of war

Ah, they didn't - you made it up.
Thanks for that.

Read the link as it says that Iran declared war on Israel, but then you being an ISLAMONAZI STOOGE wont accept the truth will you

No it doesn't....

It's just another Phoney Phantasy!!!

Actually it does, and it meets the UN requirement for a declaration of war. So you lose again to superior intelligence and real humanity.

When they started sending weapons to hezbolla and hamas to attack Israel with, they are fighting a war by proxy in doing so. It is a declaration of war to all nations in the civilised world.

Shalom A declaration of war

Ah, they didn't - you made it up.
Thanks for that.
Hezbollah is Iran's proxy.
But still no declaration of war, so the murders are still murders.

Because you don't want to see it does not mean it is not there, and not murders when a known terrorist group is involved. Try reading the UN charter and see where all member states are asked to help stamp out terrorism by shooting first and asking questions later.
Terrorists get shot and you claim it was murder, can you get anymore brainwashed than this ?

Do you hear voices in your head as well Phoney?

Do they tell you to see things that aren't there?

If I did I would be the last Prophet and would denounce islam as satans work. Isn't that how your prophet got to be such a mental retard because he saw and heard things that were not there.

I'd like to go, but from everything I've read about Jews, they hate brown people.......<snip>

Yeah, I'm answering a couple of old posts in this thread, forgive me.

For the above poster, I am sorry you read these bad things about the Jews, but from what I saw with my own eyes in 2011, it is simply not true. Saw plenty of very dark skinned folks happy to be there and being treated well.

Last edited:
how much Teddy?

Sorry for the late reply Kevin. What do you mean? Are you asking how much it is going to cost me? Or how much longer? How much longer will be my next post here.

As for how much it will cost, well it's just under $1500 for the airfare from PDX to TLV, I have an apartment in Jerusalem for about ten days-ish for a touch over $600, my hotels in Tel Aviv and Tiberius are going to run just about $200 for both. Rental car maybe another $100-200 or more depending on when and for how long I rent again. Entrance fees for the various places will be no more than $50 or so.

Long story short, I am sure to come in no more than $4,000.

Ah yes. The main reason I answered a post or two is for my shameless bump to this thread of mine. Yes, in about 39 days I will be airborne for the wonderful land of Israel and I am excited and can not wait to get there. My only fear is that I have been planning this trip for so long and the duration is only going to be two weeks; hence it will pass so quickly ;(.

With all the Israel haters that have tried to detract and deflect this thread, I wonder what it's going to be like when I start posting trip reports with pictures of happy people taken from all over the country? Oh. My. God. Israel being a safe country????? Oh I can see much wailing and gnashing of teeth already coming from some of the Israel haters already, lol. Really, I do hope not and I hope that I can do so in this section without moderation interference.

As I said, I land in Israel Apr 19. Stay at the Gordon in Tel Aviv that night and head out with a rental car the next morning to hit Arbel cliffs, Migdal, Meshushim and/or Safed; night in Tiberius. Then on Apr 21 from Tiberius, Mt bental, nimrods fortress, Banias, and maybe some tel dan and even hatzor if time permits. I will have to make sure I observe the sirens on this day and the next. Next day, Apr 22, take a loop around the Kinneret and all I hope to see is Job's spring near Tabgtha and then turn into Jerusalem by 1300 my car. Make sure I stop at 1100 that day no matter where I am as well.

Those are really the only things I have cast in stone so to speak, though there are many other things I want to see; the new excavations under the David Citadel and the new temple tunnel from the City of David, etc. I hope to really just be able to take each day as it comes and perhaps meet some people.

Ooops, I did leave one other thing that I feel 'cast in stone' out. On Friday Apr 24, I wish to go to Yad Veshem as early as possible and stay as long as I can, then go back to my apartment and just watch Jerusalem shut down for the Shabbat while I . . . . . . hmmm. Don't know what to say; except I believe it will be quite a day. I thought about doing a "Shabbat of a Lifetime" for this evening, but I feel I will be too spent emotionally.

I will be in my apartment at arba-esre rehov ha-melech king george from 22/4 through 2/5.

Ooops, I did leave one other thing that I feel 'cast in stone' out. On Friday Apr 24, I wish to go to Yad Veshem as early as possible and stay as long as I can, then go back to my apartment and just watch Jerusalem shut down for the Shabbat while I . . . . . . hmmm. Don't know what to say; except I believe it will be quite a day. I thought about doing a "Shabbat of a Lifetime" for this evening, but I feel I will be too spent emotionally.

I will be in my apartment at arba-esre rehov ha-melech king george from 22/4 through 2/5.
Countdown: 38 days Don't forget the time change and miss your flight!

With all the Israel haters that have tried to detract and deflect this thread, I wonder what it's going to be like when I start posting trip reports with pictures of happy people taken from all over the country? Oh. My. God. Israel being a safe country????? Oh I can see much wailing and gnashing of teeth already coming from some of the Israel haters already, lol. Really, I do hope not and I hope that I can do so in this section without moderation interference.

Don't forget to pack your rose tinted glasses, we wouldn't want you to see anything of the reality there. ;)

Don't forget to pack your rose tinted glasses, we wouldn't want you to see anything of the reality there. ;)

Cant find any as all the looney left numpties have bought them all so they can see Balls economy projections

Well I hope you have a swell time, and at that time I imagine there will be many tourists, smiling and happy. You already have said you are not visiting the West Bank or Gaza, so yes I imagine you will be surrounded by the happier people in Israel. I am looking forward to your pictures.

Well I hope you have a swell time, and at that time I imagine there will be many tourists, smiling and happy. You already have said you are not visiting the West Bank or Gaza, so yes I imagine you will be surrounded by the happier people in Israel. I am looking forward to your pictures.

Since when have the Palestinians gave up statehood and said they are now part of Israel ?

Don't you think that Israel should have something to say about this.

So the Palestinians do not allow tourists? Yes they are part of Israel, at least Israel thinks so.

So the Palestinians do not allow tourists? Yes they are part of Israel, at least Israel thinks so.

LINK that shows that Israel thinks that the west bank and gaza are part of Israel ?

This will be good

Since Israel treats them as such , apparently they are. Ever know of another country where another has them fenced in, control their air and water space, and bulldozers down their homes, and tells them what or what the can do, such as going to the mosque or not, the temple mount. since Israel wants to control them they own them. One doesn't' t need a link for that, although Israel might need some straightening out in that matter.

You already have said you are not visiting the West Bank or Gaza, so yes I imagine you will be surrounded by the happier people in Israel.

Actually I am thinking about a tiny bit of the West Bank, but I will not and could not if I wanted to go to Gaza.

Thanks.

Challenger, you already bought them all. Guess I will have to see it for what it is and not a lie that is told.

LINK that shows that Israel thinks that the west bank and gaza are part of Israel ?

This will be good

Since Israel treats them as such , apparently they are. Ever know of another country where another has them fenced in, control their air and water space, and bulldozers down their homes, and tells them what or what the can do, such as going to the mosque or not, the temple mount. since Israel wants to control them they own them. One doesn't' t need a link for that, although Israel might need some straightening out in that matter.

Not what you claimed at all now about that link that shows Israel thinks that the west bank and gaza are part of Israel.

A clue for you Israel has constantly offered to lift the occupation and blockade if the Palestinians will renounce violence and terrorism and agree to peace talks and mutual borders.

Looking like September or October, linked with a side trip to Petra.

If ISIS hasn't bulldozed Petra by then.

LOL. That's awesome, if you chose September, you will want to end your vacation before Sept 13, otherwise I suggest October. There are the 'big three' (Rosh Hashannah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot) Jewish holidays in the fall (High Holidays) where the prices are real high and most everything is closed; making it not really a good time for visitors. This year it is about 9/13 - 10/4. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back