So Who Would Be A Better President Than Obama?

Who Would Be A Better President?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ham Sandwich

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Any Illegal Alien

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pointless...this whole thing is pointless.
It's an exercise in hypotheticals. The defenders of Obama asking "Oh yeah, what would YOUR guy do?!?" We don't know what they would do. Thats why they're not president.

What we DO know is what Obama is, or is not, doing. And to pretend that criticism of his actions or inactions is somehow irrelevant because they are criticisms is intellectually dishonest.

He successfully pursued the hot seat. With that comes criticism of what you do, or don't do. Firing back "Oh yeah...what would YOU do!??!" is irrelevant. He made the decisions, or made the decision to not make a decision. He gets to be held accountable for them. Too bad.

True...

BTW..why did you italicise "are"?

To stress it:

And to pretend that criticism of his actions or inactions is somehow irrelevant because they are criticisms is intellectually dishonest.

after i finished reading what you do for a living, your obamarama drama seemed childlike and unfitting.....

What does his job as director of the Arkansas Branch of the ACLU have anything to do with his obamarama drama?

Pointless...this whole thing is pointless.
Not at all. As I pointed out, the American people are coming around to the reality that Obama is a massive failure so it's time to start thinking about who we want as his replacement and what qualities that person should have. We can start with real leadership.

We are coming up on the mid term elections and whether we like it or not, the Presidential election cycle will start the next day.

Just as I thought...

27 posts and nobody can name someone who would have done a better job than Obama. Everyone bitches, but nobody is willing to put their support behind a candidate who is a legitimate presidential contender

Any of those listed could gave done better, including the ham sandwich .

StayPuftMarshmallowMan.png

Just as I thought...

27 posts and nobody can name someone who would have done a better job than Obama. Everyone bitches, but nobody is willing to put their support behind a candidate who is a legitimate presidential contender

Governors Christie, Daniels, and (a few years in the future) Jindal would each have done a better job than Obamalamadingdong.

Just as I thought...

Governors Christie, Daniels, and (a few years in the future) Jindal would each have done a better job than Obamalamadingdong.

I congratulate you on actually being able to talk real names rather than the "Anybody is better than Obama" BS in this thread.

Christie has lower approval ratings in NJ than Obama does. He lacks political accumen and has a lot to learn before he is ready for prime time. Overall, I still think he is doing a good job

Jindal has a problem with his entry in the national spotlight. He failed miserably and was openly ridiculed. Given time, he could turn that around if he avoids the right wing loonies

where's Hillary? :(

You're kidding, right? Remember this wonderful little quote from Hillary during the election:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

you'd never know you are an educated man by your comments of late xsisted....

you take one statement, which was meant to explain that the primaries were still going on in June and turn it in to her wanting obama to get assassinated in june is beyond wormlike.

yes, she could have worded it better...but for that to be the reason that made mccain worthy of your vote or anyone's vote, is a simple as simple minded can be.

again...grow up.

Care

how come the obama media never gave hillary the benefit of the doubt about that quote?

where's Hillary? :(

You're kidding, right? Remember this wonderful little quote from Hillary during the election:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

you'd never know you are an educated man by your comments of late xsisted....

you take one statement, which was meant to explain that the primaries were still going on in June and turn it in to her wanting obama to get assassinated in june is beyond wormlike.

yes, she could have worded it better...but for that to be the reason that made mccain worthy of your vote or anyone's vote, is a simple as simple minded can be.

again...grow up.

Care

Hopefully you will tell Olbermann to grow up....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63lypKaArg]YouTube - Keith Olbermann On Hillary Clinton Assassination Remarks[/ame]

Just as I thought...

Boguswinger,

Just as I thought......

At the time of your blathering post there were 27 posts with the OVERWHELMING majority preferring a Ham Sandwich (or worse) instead of the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami ..... and you.....PREDICTABLY.... being a diehard Politically Brainless Obamarrhoid come up with the lamest of the lame complaints on why the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Whackjob Wright's TWENTY YEAR pupil, and friend of the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers wasn't worthy of support.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, HOW RIDICULOUS YOU APPEAR ???????????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Just as I thought...

As a dem, I beg you to support Jindal...or Palin for that matter. Go for it.

Well my choice from that selection would be Rand Paul, but I'm not going to vote because in my opinion Ron Paul should be the choice not Rand. Rand Paul has hardly any record to go off of, whereas Ron Paul has a 30 year record of abiding by the Constitution and defending human liberty.

Forum List

Back