So Who Would Be A Better President Than Obama?

Who Would Be A Better President?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ham Sandwich

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Any Illegal Alien

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well my choice from that selection would be Rand Paul, but I'm not going to vote because in my opinion Ron Paul should be the choice not Rand. Rand Paul has hardly any record to go off of, whereas Ron Paul has a 30 year record of abiding by the Constitution and defending human liberty.

Dont know too much about Ron Paul. From what I read though, he is just as much a racist as his son.

Just my opinion.

Just as I thought...

27 posts and nobody can name someone who would have done a better job than Obama. Everyone bitches, but nobody is willing to put their support behind a candidate who is a legitimate presidential contender

Governors Christie, Daniels, and (a few years in the future) Jindal would each have done a better job than Obamalamadingdong.

As a dem, I beg you to support Jindal...or Palin for that matter. Go for it.

Okay, happy to do so.

Pointless...this whole thing is pointless.
Not at all. As I pointed out, the American people are coming around to the reality that Obama is a massive failure so it's time to start thinking about who we want as his replacement and what qualities that person should have. We can start with real leadership.

We are coming up on the mid term elections and whether we like it or not, the Presidential election cycle will start the next day.

We expect real leadership, but we fail to show it in our own lives. We fail to teach our children principles. We fail to prepare ourselves for good leadership.

As long as the people are corrupt, they will elect corrupt leadership. Any reformation has to come in restoring values in ourselves and our children.

Just as I thought...

27 posts and nobody can name someone who would have done a better job than Obama. Everyone bitches, but nobody is willing to put their support behind a candidate who is a legitimate presidential contender

Well, no one is running for President right now.

Well my choice from that selection would be Rand Paul, but I'm not going to vote because in my opinion Ron Paul should be the choice not Rand. Rand Paul has hardly any record to go off of, whereas Ron Paul has a 30 year record of abiding by the Constitution and defending human liberty.

Dont know too much about Ron Paul. From what I read though, he is just as much a racist as his son.

Just my opinion.

And since his son is not a racist that would be a good thing.

I trust a Bunny much more than a sleazy Chicago politician any day!

And as much as I have to chock down the bile to admit it, Hillary would have made a better president than Obama, but that is not a very high standard by any stretch of the imagination.

After reading his books and every other thing I could find on Obama, I was pulling for Hillary big time in the 2008 primary. I even considered registering Democrat so I could vote for her. But then I couldn't have voted against McCain which I did.

I think Hillary would have done some stuff well and would have done far less harm in what she didn't do well. And I think she would have surrounded herself with much better people as her husband did.

But I would have voted for Biden over her or Obama.

And after two years of Reid and Pelosi running the Congress, I would have voted for almost any viable Republican against any of the Democrats.

So go figure.

Let's take another look at that bunny.

I am pleased to see that a Ham Sandwich is leading this poll. It just confirms what I suspected all along:

That during the 2008 Election, far too many people couldn't see past Obama's skin color.

Many people, but Kucinich, of the actual candidates.

But of course, because he'd be a good president, he never had a chance.

Now that people are realizing that Obama is a complete disaster it comes time to think about his replacement. I never thought I'd say this but I'd actually prefer Joe Biden to the Teleprompter In Chief.

What say you?

This poll is not public and will close in one week.

It would be a much faster answer if you asked who WOULDN'T be a better President.

Pointless...this whole thing is pointless.
Not at all. As I pointed out, the American people are coming around to the reality that Obama is a massive failure so it's time to start thinking about who we want as his replacement and what qualities that person should have. We can start with real leadership.

We are coming up on the mid term elections and whether we like it or not, the Presidential election cycle will start the next day.

Well, if we're talking about qualities we want in a President, I want someone who actually likes the United States.

I am pleased to see that a Ham Sandwich is leading this poll. It just confirms what I suspected all along:

That during the 2008 Election, far too many people couldn't see past Obama's skin color.

Yes, his skin color is the only POSSIBLE reason anyone could think he absolutely sucks at the job. :cuckoo:

Picture17.jpg

Me for president​

Not really I don't think I'd want the job.

It has recently been discovered that the dying song of the republican losers has finally been captured in all its tragedy. The faint song, fading and weak as were the subjects was heard as the poor suckers bit the dust, the words finally captured reveal a sad song of loss and disappointment over their failure to govern. A brief summary of their whining shows a emptiness, childish in its pointing of fingers at each other over their failure. All feel sad over the loss of a party that even though it failed offered at least an example of what not to do, and an example why crying never accomplished much. RIP republican whiners and dry your tears, you lost.

It has recently been discovered that the dying song of the republican losers has finally been captured in all its tragedy. The faint song, fading and weak as were the subjects was heard as the poor suckers bit the dust, the words finally captured reveal a sad song of loss and disappointment over their failure to govern. A brief summary of their whining shows a emptiness, childish in its pointing of fingers at each other over their failure. All feel sad over the loss of a party that even though it failed offered at least an example of what not to do, and an example why crying never accomplished much. RIP republican whiners and dry your tears, you lost.

Amazing when you look at this thread. There are NO republican candidates who have any support. Nobody has a buzz, there is no GOP heavy hitter and no republican leadership.

The whiners on the board can giggle and say ANYBODY would be better than Obama. But come 2012 they do not have anyone who would do better than the ham sandwich leading this stupid poll.

Amazing when you look at this thread. There are NO republican candidates who have any support. Nobody has a buzz, there is no GOP heavy hitter and no republican leadership.

The whiners on the board can giggle and say ANYBODY would be better than Obama. But come 2012 they do not have anyone who would do better than the ham sandwich leading this stupid poll.

That's patently false. Mitt Romney clearly has a solid base of support at this point, as evidenced by his strong showing in the two recent straw polls. Newt Gingrich, somehow, has a solid base of support that seems to be ever growing as well. You also can't deny the huge support that Sarah Palin has. Bobby Jindal also has some support. Ron Paul also has a growing amount of support, and so does former-Governor Gary Johnson who many see as the "next Ron Paul." To say that nobody in the GOP has a buzz is either completely ignorant of the political landscape as it stands now, you lying, or you lying to yourself. This thread is clearly a joke, but you can't deny that the GOP has some big names ready for 2012.

BOGUS-Winger,

You STILL don't get the OBVIOUS:

By every poll.....including the one on USMB that started the thread.....EVEN A HAM SANDWICH would win over the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami who is an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!!

Apparently you are CLUELESS that you appear behaving like the classic case of an OBAMARRHOIDAL MORON !!!!

BOGUS-Winger,

You STILL don't get the OBVIOUS:

By every poll.....including the one on USMB that started the thread.....EVEN A HAM SANDWICH would win over the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami who is an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!!

Apparently you are CLUELESS that you appear behaving like the classic case of an OBAMARRHOIDAL MORON !!!!

This is obviously absurd.

Forum List

Back