So Who Would Be A Better President Than Obama?

Who Would Be A Better President?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ham Sandwich

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Any Illegal Alien

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Now that people are realizing that Obama is a complete disaster it comes time to think about his replacement. I never thought I'd say this but I'd actually prefer Joe Biden to the Teleprompter In Chief.

What say you?

This poll is not public and will close in one week.

Last edited:
where's Hillary? :(

You're kidding, right? Remember this wonderful little quote from Hillary during the election:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

You're kidding, right? Remember this wonderful little quote from Hillary during the election:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

you'd never know you are an educated man by your comments of late xsisted....

you take one statement, which was meant to explain that the primaries were still going on in June and turn it in to her wanting obama to get assassinated in june is beyond wormlike.

yes, she could have worded it better...but for that to be the reason that made mccain worthy of your vote or anyone's vote, is a simple as simple minded can be.

again...grow up.

Care

you take one statement, which was meant to explain that the primaries were still going on in June and turn it in to her wanting obama to get assassinated in june is beyond wormlike.

yes, she could have worded it better...but for that to be the reason that made mccain worthy of your vote or anyone's vote, is a simple as simple minded can be.

again...grow up.

Care

Sorry for the neg rep, but you've really lost it today Care. Bad day?

I trust a Bunny much more than a sleazy Chicago politician any day!

And as much as I have to chock down the bile to admit it, Hillary would have made a better president than Obama, but that is not a very high standard by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:

again...grow up.

Care

Sorry for the neg rep, but you've really lost it today Care. Bad day?

nope, just tired of the continual toddler whining and crying and name calling without ANY viable solutions being offed up. you just happened to be there adding to it....

after i finished reading what you do for a living, your obamarama drama seemed childlike and unfitting.....

give us what you dislike on obama and give us what mccain would have done differently that really would have been better for us....IF you Can't, then what you all say and call obama is nothing but childish, immature, fodder imo.

For starters, it's highly unlikely that McCain would have gone on an American Apologia Tour, and staffed the Homeland Security Department so that it wrote a paper theorizing that returning veterans were "domestic terrorism" risks.

Last edited:
The better question is who would be a worse president than Obama.

This guy

Straight-Jacket.jpg

Pointless...this whole thing is pointless.

It's an exercise in hypotheticals. The defenders of Obama asking "Oh yeah, what would YOUR guy do?!?" We don't know what they would do. Thats why they're not president.

What we DO know is what Obama is, or is not, doing. And to pretend that criticism of his actions or inactions is somehow irrelevant because they are criticisms is intellectually dishonest.

He successfully pursued the hot seat. With that comes criticism of what you do, or don't do. Firing back "Oh yeah...what would YOU do!??!" is irrelevant. He made the decisions, or made the decision to not make a decision. He gets to be held accountable for them. Too bad.

Pointless...this whole thing is pointless.
It's an exercise in hypotheticals. The defenders of Obama asking "Oh yeah, what would YOUR guy do?!?" We don't know what they would do. Thats why they're not president.

What we DO know is what Obama is, or is not, doing. And to pretend that criticism of his actions or inactions is somehow irrelevant because they are criticisms is intellectually dishonest.

He successfully pursued the hot seat. With that comes criticism of what you do, or don't do. Firing back "Oh yeah...what would YOU do!??!" is irrelevant. He made the decisions, or made the decision to not make a decision. He gets to be held accountable for them. Too bad.

True...

BTW..why did you italicise "are"?

Forum List

Back