So Who Would Be A Better President Than Obama?

Who Would Be A Better President?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ham Sandwich

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Any Illegal Alien

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing when you look at this thread. There are NO republican candidates who have any support. Nobody has a buzz, there is no GOP heavy hitter and no republican leadership.

The whiners on the board can giggle and say ANYBODY would be better than Obama. But come 2012 they do not have anyone who would do better than the ham sandwich leading this stupid poll.

I don't understand why you have a difficult time with this, but there are no Republican candidates. There aren't any candidates from any party. Even the President hasn't declared that he is going to run for reelection.

You can't pick from candidates that don't exist yet. This isn't a difficult concept to understand.

Amazing when you look at this thread. There are NO republican candidates who have any support. Nobody has a buzz, there is no GOP heavy hitter and no republican leadership.

The whiners on the board can giggle and say ANYBODY would be better than Obama. But come 2012 they do not have anyone who would do better than the ham sandwich leading this stupid poll.

I don't understand why you have a difficult time with this, but there are no Republican candidates. There aren't any candidates from any party. Even the President hasn't declared that he is going to run for reelection.

You can't pick from candidates that don't exist yet. This isn't a difficult concept to understand.

This guy wants Bobby Jindahl so that finally for the first time in his adult life he can be proud of America

Crow-Indian.jpg

Now that people are realizing that Obama is a complete disaster it comes time to think about his replacement. I never thought I'd say this but I'd actually prefer Joe Biden to the Teleprompter In Chief.

What say you?

This poll is not public and will close in one week.

No choice "for all of the above."---:cuckoo:

My 10 yo Golden Retriever would be an excellent choice. She is smart, shows an eagerness to learn and is good natured. 3 qualities that the Boy King sorely lacks.

Any of these other candidates who did run.

Cynthia McKinney
Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Ralph Nader
Chuck Baldwin
Bob Barr

Obama was pimped in the MSM before he threw his hat in the ring. Before then he was a nobody, one term senator.

The MSM ignored or played whack-a-mole with anyone else whose head popped up.

I remember interviews with the "other" candidates (those who did get interviews) starting with: "You know you can't win, why are you running?"

Cynthia McKinney
Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Ralph Nader
Chuck Baldwin
Bob Barr

Obama was pimped in the MSM before he threw his hat in the ring. Before then he was a nobody, one term senator.

I remember interviews with the "other" candidates (those who did get interviews) starting with: "You know you can't win, why are you running?"

WOW!

Your candidates are down right scary....I hope they do run

The public ridicule would be fun to watch

Your problem is that we are talking about the Republican Party. This party is controlled by the conservatives. Conservatives do not run unknown candidates. Every Republican candidate for President in the last 50 years is someone that was widely known for at least eight years.......McCain, Bush, Dole, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, Goldwater....

You guys don't select surprise candidates. That is why I am amazed that nobody on this thread is able to provide a viable Republican candidate

Cynthia McKinney
Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Ralph Nader
Chuck Baldwin
Bob Barr

WOW!

Eliminate the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Completely withdraw from Iraq.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Close all military bases around the world and bring all troops home.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Favors the bailout.
Obama - yes
McCain - yes
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - no

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Single payer universal health care.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Where do you stand on these issues? What other issues do you consider important?

Cynthia McKinney
Ron Paul
Dennis Kucinich
Ralph Nader
Chuck Baldwin
Bob Barr

WOW!

Eliminate the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Favors the bailout.
Obama - yes
McCain - yes
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - no

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Where do you stand on these issues? What other issues do you consider important?

Thanks for showing how out of touch your candidates are with mainstream America.....saved me the trouble

WOW!

Eliminate the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Favors the bailout.
Obama - yes
McCain - yes
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - no

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Thanks for showing how out of touch your candidates are with mainstream America.....saved me the trouble

Thanks for saying nothing.

Your post speaks volumes about how out of touch your lunatic fringe candidates are. Do we really need to start posting Cynthia McKinney threads again?

Your post speaks volumes about how out of touch your lunatic fringe candidates are. Do we really need to start posting Cynthia McKinney threads again?

What you really want is another George Bush.

Actually you bring up an interesting point....the way things are going for the Democrats and Obama...they will need another Bush if they want to ever get into the White House again.

Forum List

Back