So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?
Republicans on the USMB have made that claim against me many times. They have also claimed I like children, and not in a good way. That I'm a communist. And lot's of other dirty smears. And all I do is post the truth.

I've seen nothing from you to indicate you are a communist or like children in an inappropriate way, but you don't post the truth.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?
Republicans on the USMB have made that claim against me many times. They have also claimed I like children, and not in a good way. That I'm a communist. And lot's of other dirty smears. And all I do is post the truth.

I've seen nothing from you to indicate you are a communist or like children in an inappropriate way, but you don't post the truth.

When I post video of what Right wing leaders say, I post their truth.

Republicans always call me a liar and I ask them what they think I lied about and they can't seem to remember.

Republicans always call me a liar and I ask them what they think I lied about and they can't seem to remember.

Dean, your posts are partisan rants full of bullshit facts, and we both know that's true.

Deal with it.

Nasty people will say nasty things. What someone chooses to say about you is more a reflection of them. It doesn't change rather or not you served or what you did.

You know the nature of your service and that's all that matters.

Nasty people will say nasty things. What someone chooses to say about you is more a reflection of them. It doesn't change rather or not you served or what you did.

It doesn't bother me.

Republicans think the service still looks like this:

reportint20130306095358173.jpg

When it actually looks more like this:

Obama_Troops_Afghanistan_120310_med.jpg

Dean, your posts are partisan rants full of bullshit facts, and we both know that's true.

Deal with it.

Fact based Rants?

If it's fact based, it's not a rant. A rant would be "Obama is a Muslim" or "Liberals are communists".

Understand the difference?

Trying to teach your kind is, well, "trying".

Deal with it.

Fact based Rants?

If it's fact based, it's not a rant. A rant would be "Obama is a Muslim" or "Liberals are communists".

1rant
verb \ˈrant\
: to talk loudly and in a way that shows anger : to complain in a way that is unreasonable

Full Definition of RANT
intransitive verb
: to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
: to scold vehemently
transitive verb
: to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion
rant·er noun
rant·ing·ly adverb

Oh dear, nowhere in that definition does it say "doesn't use facts"

and of course, only 6% of what you post is facts anyway , the rest is OPINION.

Deal with it.

Fact based Rants?

1rant
verb \ˈrant\
: to talk loudly and in a way that shows anger : to complain in a way that is unreasonable

Full Definition of RANT
intransitive verb
transitive verb
rant·er noun
rant·ing·ly adverb

Fact - Republicans blocked this administration from investigating BP after that horrendous oil spill in the gulf.

Fact - Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy.

Fact - It was Obama decisions as commander in chief that took down Bin Laden.

Do you really want more?

Thought so.

Deal with it.

Fact based Rants?

1rant
verb \ˈrant\

Full Definition of RANT
intransitive verb
transitive verb
rant·er noun
rant·ing·ly adverb

Fact - Republicans blocked this administration from investigating BP after that horrendous oil spill in the gulf.
bullshit
Deepwater Horizon investigation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Fact - Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy.

FACT - BOTH parties are guilty of that shit. I hate it, Bill Riders should be illegal. It should be a straight up and down vote on each specific item.

Yay Obama had the balls to do what EVERY other POTUS would have done in similar circumstances
Do you really want more?

Bring it on you partisan moron

Deal with it.

Fact based Rants?

1rant
verb \ˈrant\

Full Definition of RANT
intransitive verb
transitive verb
rant·er noun
rant·ing·ly adverb

bullshit
Deepwater Horizon investigation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

FACT - BOTH parties are guilty of that shit. I hate it, Bill Riders should be illegal. It should be a straight up and down vote on each specific item.

Yay Obama had the balls to do what EVERY other POTUS would have done in similar circumstances
Do you really want more?

Bring it on you partisan moron

Except Bush. Only 6 months after 9/11:

Look at your "link" about the BP oil spill and search for the word "subpoena". The only investigation that has teeth is the one based on "subpoena power". Even you should know that.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans - National Political Spin Examiner.com

Without a subpoena, they only can ask questions and hope for an answer.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

What Bill Riders were bundled with the Bush Tax Cut extension? Uh, none?

You're making this too easy.

morans.jpg

Looks like you can at least spell better than this guy. But I suspect you are both Master Debaters.

It doesn't bother me.

Republicans think the service still looks like this:

reportint20130306095358173.jpg

When it actually looks more like this:

Obama_Troops_Afghanistan_120310_med.jpg
I was there, the first pic is accurate. Maybe you shouldn't pay so much attention to American media.

People insult vets here all the time. I'm a vet and have been insulted numerous times. I can handle it. Can you?

That is not the point! As you served America and put your life at risk to protect mine I owe you a huge debt of gratitude - as I do Sarge and all other men and women who have served in our military - there is not anything acceptable about disrespecting /dishonoring our military men and women! Asclepias is way out of line here! WAY, WAY out of line!!!!!!!

And they fought for assholes like Asclepius to have the freedom to be dumb shit assholes.

When people make ignorant and stupid comments like Asclepius does, I consider the source, a low IQ asshole who is not relevant and has to make really stupid comments to get any attention.

Got another vet-spitter from my past returning to his old habits. And it's ... Westwall. He was the worst of Team Dickless, following me around obsessively and vet-spitting for months. I thought he'd given it a rest, but my stalkers tend to fall back into their old habits when stressed.

And yes, a mod. Some of you think he's a great guy. And he is, as long as you kiss his ass with gusto. Laugh at him, however, and he goes full metal vet-spitter on you, showing you his true face.

2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record
Westwall said:
Believe it. mammy's understanding of the physical world is laughable indeed. He's supposedly a "nucular watch officer" in the US Navy. Of course that appellation doesn't exist in the US Navy but mammy will never admit that.

Oh, I also reported him for quote-forging, since I never said "nucular watch officer". I just want to get his bad behavior on record. He seems to believe he's a special little snowflake who doesn't have to obey the same board rules as everyone else.

Got another vet-spitter from my past returning to his old habits. And it's ... Westwall. He was the worst of Team Dickless, following me around obsessively and vet-spitting for months. I thought he'd given it a rest, but my stalkers tend to fall back into their old habits when stressed.

And yes, a mod. Some of you think he's a great guy. And he is, as long as you kiss his ass with gusto. Laugh at him, however, and he goes full metal vet-spitter on you, showing you his true face.

2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record
Westwall said:
Believe it. mammy's understanding of the physical world is laughable indeed. He's supposedly a "nucular watch officer" in the US Navy. Of course that appellation doesn't exist in the US Navy but mammy will never admit that.

Oh, I also reported him for quote-forging, since I never said "nucular watch officer". I just want to get his bad behavior on record. He seems to believe he's a special little snowflake who doesn't have to obey the same board rules as everyone else.
it is unnerving especially given he's a maude.

CrusaderFrank is the latest to join TeamDickless, the proud vet-spitters. RoadRunner, by thanking him for vet-spitting, signs on as a junior member.

A Warmer explains US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which brings us to another interesting point, "Why do so many Democrats falsely claim to either have served in the military, or their roles and actions if in fact they did serve"?

It is interesting, how I collect so many vet-spitting stalkers, even though I never talk about being a vet. I talk about the science, the kooks can't respond rationally, so they have these meltdowns and start vet-spitting. And even though they later realize it was a mistake, such manchildren can't ever admit to making a mistake, so they remain vet-spitters forever.

CrusaderFrank is the latest to join TeamDickless, the proud vet-spitters. RoadRunner, by thanking him for vet-spitting, signs on as a junior member.

Which brings us to another interesting point, "Why do so many Democrats falsely claim to either have served in the military, or their roles and actions if in fact they did serve"?

It is interesting, how I collect so many vet-spitting stalkers, even though I never talk about being a vet. I talk about the science, the kooks can't respond rationally, so they have these meltdowns and start vet-spitting. And even though they later realize it was a mistake, such manchildren can't ever admit to making a mistake, so they remain vet-spitters forever.

I don't know about you, or whether you served or not, but there are at least a few posters on here who claim service who definitely did NOT serve, or they are lying about their accomplishments while serving.

It would help if those who are obviously lying were called out more often.

Has anyone suggested a system to verify service?

I don't know about you, or whether you served or not, but there are at least a few posters on here who claim service who definitely did NOT serve, or they are lying about their accomplishments while serving.

CK and Admin have peoples personal information. Someone suggested sending a copy of a DD214 to CK. Personally, I don't care who believes me or not. Those who know my name here are friends with me on Facebook and they know my status. Some of them I served with.

Its really pretty easy to verify a persons service but in doing so it causes the person in question to lose their anonymity, a bad idea on an internet message board especially if they are still active duty...and most posers are fairly easy to spot...I wouldn't give up my anonymity to prove my service.

CK and Admin have peoples personal information. Someone suggested sending a copy of a DD214 to CK. Personally, I don't care who believes me or not. Those who know my name here are friends with me on Facebook and they know my status. Some of them I served with.

The only time I care is when someone has made it plainly obvious that they are lying.

Lying about serving isn't cool.

Its really pretty easy to verify a persons service but in doing so it causes the person in question to lose their anonymity, a bad idea on an internet message board especially if they are still active duty...and most posers are fairly easy to spot...I wouldn't give up my anonymity to prove my service.

Here's a question. Why do those who fake their service go so far overboard (IE I was a Navy SEAL or I was a Naval Aviator or I was a Green Beret) etc etc. I don't mean just on here, I mean even when you see guys caught on the news or whatever. It was never some dude that was just pretending to be in the infantry or a cook, or a clerk, or anything like that LOL.

It's like they WANT to be caught . "Oh yes, I flew airplanes to antartica I was a Commander when women weren't promoted that high very often" that sort of thing. Jesus....

Forum List

Back