So, where does this leave Palin?

Why can't conservatives just say, Palin is an idiot, and move on? Are you that desperate for leaders?

I don't have any problem saying Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot. She's a big fat liberal.

She's an IDIOT. See how easy that is?

Why can't conservatives just say, Palin is an idiot, and move on? Are you that desperate for leaders?

I don't have any problem saying Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot. She's a big fat liberal.

Have you SEEN their ranks lately? Sharron Angle? Rand Paul???? Piyush Jindal????? Yes. They are THAT desperate for a leader.

Going by your posts, you're not laughing, you're angry. Really, insanely, angry. I don't know if it's because she's female, or because she's smart, or because she represents every woman in the world who would never in a million years look at you.

I agree, that as far I know, Sarah Palin is a female. And the fact that you thinks she represents ANY female other than herself is precisely why McCain choosing her was such a horrendous decision. You can't slap that many American women in the face and NOT expect a backlash.

You fucking idiot.
American women love her.

It's liberal limpwrists like yourself that are so threatened by her.

Words obviously mean nothing to you as you make false claims all the time.
Obama took 57% of the female vote to McCain's 42.
Independent women voters even higher for Obama.
American women DO NOT love her.
One day soon I hope you will grow up out of your high school ideology and see that it is MEN THAT LOVE and worship Sarah Palin.
Because she is pretty and that is the MAIN reason.

alg_boston_sarah-palin.jpg

The Tea Party Federation has thrown out Mark Williams and their Tea Party Express. Where does this leave Palin?

The Tea Party Express came out to support Sharron Angle in NV. Does this mean the Tea Party Federation has now thrown out Sharron Angle as well?

The Tea Party Express came out to support Rand Paul in KY. Does this mean the Tea Party Federation has now thrown out Rand Paul as well?

Can any of these loons still claim to be Tea Partiers???

If it hasn't been said already, Mooselini is also a backer of wingnut Sharron Angle.

:D

I swear, you can almost see the spittle forming at the corner of th mouth on some of these rabid Palin-haters...

Keep her in the news, leftists... She's making a fortune on it...:lol:

Just put her on the GOP ticket in 2012. PLEASE.

Did you see the poll?

Yeah, the Time poll, July 15th

Barack Obama 55%

Sarah Palin 34%

...yes PLEASE PLEASE nominate her.

TIME Poll Results: How the Players and Parties Stand - TIME

Those numbers, btw, are just about how Alvin Greene is doing against Jim DeMint lololol,

Alvin Palin, her new nickname.

I think it's funny how so many people who claim she's insignificant give her free rent in their heads. :lol:

Palin is comic relief. Many of us enjoy having that in our heads.

Going by your posts, you're not laughing, you're angry. Really, insanely, angry. I don't know if it's because she's female, or because she's smart, or because she represents every woman in the world who would never in a million years look at you.

Yeah, Allie, maybe that's it.

Palin is comic relief. Many of us enjoy having that in our heads.

Yeah, Allie, maybe that's it.

That's certainly the way it comes across.

The lefties are so funny. I hope they continue to focus on Palin. Then they will wake up on Wed morning after election day and wonder what the hell happened.

I voted Republican in 1972 my 1st time and have 90% of the time since.
Who are the Republicans running Tuesday?
Which Republican is making the most endorsements?
Her last name begins with a P and her first name is In the News because SHE WANTS TO BE HEARD.
Please name a "lefty" that has forced her to open her mouth.

Your hatred of Palin is not proof she's an idiot. It's proof you're an idiot. :lol:

If you want an idiot like Palin to be the leader of American conservatism that's fine with me. Conservatism always loses in the end anyway, why not be led by an idiot.

The lefties are so funny. I hope they continue to focus on Palin. Then they will wake up on Wed morning after election day and wonder what the hell happened.

I don't focus on Palin; the conservatives around here don't want to talk about anyone else on the right.

I asked the Palin fans here to tell me why she is more qualified to be president than Romney.

Not a single answer.

I happen to like Sarah Palin. Wasn't it Oprah that did that in home show on her?
Sarah Palin is a good person.
However, we can do better than that for the leader of the free world. Just because Obama is a boob does not mean we need someone in the same category or worse as in Sarah Palin.

Your hatred of Palin is not proof she's an idiot. It's proof you're an idiot. :lol:

If you want an idiot like Palin to be the leader of American conservatism that's fine with me. Conservatism always loses in the end anyway, why not be led by an idiot.
What is it with you morons? You keep confusing fact with opinion.

Sheesh. For a bunch of self-styled intellectual elites, you sure are pretty dumb. :lol:

No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.

They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

Forum List

Back