So, where does this leave Palin?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
alg_boston_sarah-palin.jpg

The Tea Party Federation has thrown out Mark Williams and their Tea Party Express. Where does this leave Palin?

The Tea Party Express came out to support Sharron Angle in NV. Does this mean the Tea Party Federation has now thrown out Sharron Angle as well?

The Tea Party Express came out to support Rand Paul in KY. Does this mean the Tea Party Federation has now thrown out Rand Paul as well?

Can any of these loons still claim to be Tea Partiers???

It should be fun to watch the Tea Party Express run candidates against the Tea Party Federation running candidates against the moderate GOP!!

Yup! Nothing to see here, folks! Just move along! One of the leaders of the Tea Baggers said slavery was a cool gig for the "Colored Folks" and Lincoln was a racist for bringing an end to it.

No big deal! And we're NOT racists, by the way!

Oh, incidentally, Obama sucks!

What a grand message and image for the Tea baggers now! It's like the John Birch Society is criticizing the Klan!

Leadership for America's future! Tea Party Express.

That's rich!

Yup! Nothing to see here, folks! Just move along! One of the leaders of the Tea Baggers said slavery was a cool gig for the "Colored Folks" and Lincoln was a racist for bringing an end to it.

What a grand message and image for the Tea baggers now! It's like the John Birch Society is criticizing the Klan!

That's rich!

Speaking of leadership.....since Michael Steele and his "street wise" self thought it was a good idea to align the GOP with the Tea Baggers, has anyone heard from him on this? At all???

That's rich!

Speaking of leadership.....since Michael Steele and his "street wise" self thought it was a good idea to align the GOP with the Tea Baggers, has anyone heard from him on this? At all???
Michael Steele is the Yasir Arafat of American politics. He never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

I'm obsessed with vayanks quality avatar's.
If I was 15 those would likely lower my GPA a point.

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

If Palin had Steele's job as head of RNC, Republicans would be looking at picking up 100+ House seats this November and every Senate seat except NY

There is NO Nat. Tea Party Federation people. and if there is THEY DON'T SPEAK for us.

The Progressives-Commies are soooooooooooo desperate to pin a LEADER on the Tea Party, they are now just making up shit.

carry on Tea party. they are on the run.

Last edited:

If Palin had Steele's job as head of RNC, Republicans would be looking at picking up 100+ House seats this November and every Senate seat except NY

:cuckoo:

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Same place as Tokugawa before Sekigahara, she's Shogun, but not yet officially.
If she could combine pole-dancing with her musical-skills.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH6xJAPz3kk&feature=related]YouTube - SARAH PALIN FLUTE or how i stopped worrying & love the bomb[/ame]

.....she could be the ALL-TIME-RECORD-BREAKER as a Republican fund-raiser!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

(....Except, maybe-not.....to "conservatives'" wives......)

post.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back