So, where does this leave Palin?

The lefties are so funny. I hope they continue to focus on Palin. Then they will wake up on Wed morning after election day and wonder what the hell happened.

I don't focus on Palin;
the conservatives around here don't want to talk about anyone else on the right.

I asked the Palin fans here to tell me why she is more qualified to be president than Romney.

Not a single answer.

A simple search on the word "Palin" an your ID returns 499 entries...

Compare mine to 182...

Just sayin'...

The lefties are so funny. I hope they continue to focus on Palin. Then they will wake up on Wed morning after election day and wonder what the hell happened.

I don't focus on Palin;
the conservatives around here don't want to talk about anyone else on the right.

I asked the Palin fans here to tell me why she is more qualified to be president than Romney.

Not a single answer.

Compare mine to 182...

Just sayin'...
chickown3dcopyym4.jpg

No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.

They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

I don't think Palin is stupid. I dislike her, because I think she has no real ideas or platforms to run off of. Instead, she appeals to the most base emotions. She has no real solutions and even when she was on McCain's ticket, she basically wanted to get buy on her personality. In short, I think she's all show and no go.

Then to make matters worse, as any honest person would make an accurate assessment that they weren't ready for prime-time after being embarrassed on a national scale. An honest person who really wanted to serve their country as a politician would have gone back to the drawing board, polished their public speaking skills and message up and hit the trail again with the intent of winning.

Instead, Palin quit her "executive experience" job where she had an opportunity to do just that. She quit to sell books.

I don't "hate" Palin because she's a woman, or anti-abortion (God you are one trick pony), or pro-family values (what a laugh). I "hate" Palin because I think she's an academically lazy individual who has spent her whole life getting by on her looks and asinine viewpoints.

She continues to do so. As she has no desire to run for President, you guys are the ones that are being taken for a ride here.

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

If Palin had Steele's job as head of RNC, Republicans would be looking at picking up 100+ House seats this November and every Senate seat except NY

OMG, hyou are serious.. :muahaha::anj_stfu:

Last edited:
No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.

They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

I don't think Palin is stupid. I dislike her, because I think she has no real ideas or platforms to run off of. Instead, she appeals to the most base emotions. She has no real solutions and even when she was on McCain's ticket, she basically wanted to get buy on her personality. In short, I think she's all show and no go.

Then to make matters worse, as any honest person would make an accurate assessment that they weren't ready for prime-time after being embarrassed on a national scale. An honest person who really wanted to serve their country as a politician would have gone back to the drawing board, polished their public speaking skills and message up and hit the trail again with the intent of winning.

Instead, Palin quit her "executive experience" job where she had an opportunity to do just that. She quit to sell books.

I don't "hate" Palin because she's a woman, or anti-abortion (God you are one trick pony), or pro-family values (what a laugh). I "hate" Palin because I think she's an academically lazy individual who has spent her whole life getting by on her looks and asinine viewpoints.

She continues to do so. As she has no desire to run for President, you guys are the ones that are being taken for a ride here.

Wow. This is spot on! Spot on.

I don't focus on Palin;

Not a single answer.

Compare mine to 182...

Just sayin'...

Autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona, autozona,

Yeah, I was wondering myself. Which candidate is represented by the racist Tea Party Express and which is represented by the non-racist Tea Party Federation...or whatever it is.

Can we get some kind of program to tell us which group is wearing the white hat?

HILARIOUS!

No kidding.

You don't HATE the thought of her being anywhere near the white house? She ran as the vice presidential nominee for god's sake!

Don't be "stupid".

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

What? Hey.... how is it we got a no-talent community organizer with a resume that would fit in a thimble as President?

Starnger things have happened, and BTW.... Palin has actually done something.

It should be fun to watch the Tea Party Express run candidates against the Tea Party Federation running candidates against the moderate GOP!!

I think you're obsessed with everything Tea Party.

I think this is hysterical. THIS is what happens when you have a leaderless "movement"....

What's hysterical is that on the one hand you reference that "Tea Party Express run Candidates" and on the other, you reference a "leaderless 'movement'."

Being easily amused is really a gift you should appreciate.

Did you see the poll?

yep... a poll taken when the president has real issues to deal with and the twit tweets and posts on facebook.

:thup:

Sucks to be the President making all the wrong decisions...:thup:

in YOUR opinion. But you wouldn't have voted for him anyway. In my opinion he's made some good, some not-so-good decisions. I doubt, though, that we'd agree on which decisions were good and which were bad. The worst decision I think he's made is to try to appease the right from day one.

The people who hopehefails weren't ever going to play nice with him.

yep... a poll taken when the president has real issues to deal with and the twit tweets and posts on facebook.

:thup:

Sucks to be the President making all the wrong decisions...:thup:

in YOUR opinion. But you wouldn't have voted for him anyway. In my opinion he's made some good, some not-so-good decisions. I doubt, though, that we'd agree on which decisions were good and which were bad. The worst decision I think he's made is to try to appease the right from day one.

The people who hopehefails weren't ever going to play nice with him.

Those aren't the people he needs to convince he's doing ok... It's the people who bought the "Hope/Change" mantra in 2008 and found out that was just bullshit...

You can pretend those people don't exist if you want...

The worst decision I think he's made is to try to appease the right from day one.

Like, what, for example.....

1. no public option
2. not closing gitmo
3. waffling on trying terrorists in civilian courts when bush tried the same terrorists in civilian courts
4. staying in iraq
5. escalating afghanistan
6. making the stimulus plan mostly tax cuts, which never work to stimulate business, instead of putting a ton of money into infrastructure

I wasn't here during the Booooooosh Presidency, but were you calling for him to work with the democrats towards compromise or just ram through whatever he wanted?

I voted Republican in 1972 my 1st time and have 90% of the time since.
Who are the Republicans running Tuesday?
Which Republican is making the most endorsements?
Her last name begins with a P and her first name is In the News because SHE WANTS TO BE HEARD.
Please name a "lefty" that has forced her to open her mouth.

Are you asking for that statement to be refudiated?

Forum List

Back