So, where does this leave Palin?

Any TEA Party candidate would be quite a step up from the America bashing (God Damn America) Communist President we have now.

Liberals are showing us who they fear.

Any TEA Party candidate would be quite a step up from the America bashing (God Damn America) Communist President we have now.

You can't be serious....:cuckoo:

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don’t cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the ‘tea party movement’.

The tea party position to “end the bailouts” for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn’t that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of “reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government.” What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government “stop the out of control spending.” Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government “stop raising our taxes.” That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom’s Nephew NAACP Head Colored Person

Last edited:
Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

Palin has gotten sexist in her endorsements, when she's not endorsing frontrunners to try to run up her 'score'.

There is NO Nat. Tea Party Federation people. and if there is THEY DON'T SPEAK for us.

The Progressives-Commies are soooooooooooo desperate to pin a LEADER on the Tea Party, they are now just making up shit.

carry on Tea party. they are on the run.

lol, 'pin' a leader on the tea party?

So, any one out there who might be affiliated with the tea party is such an embarassment that 'pinning' them as a leader is a win for the left? for Democrats?

What happened to the good old days when conservatives were proud to point to those amongst them they considered leaders?

I can't wait to see who the tea partiers endorse for president in 2012, and touting that person's lack of capacity for leadership as a plus.

There is NO Nat. Tea Party Federation people. and if there is THEY DON'T SPEAK for us.

The Progressives-Commies are soooooooooooo desperate to pin a LEADER on the Tea Party, they are now just making up shit.

So, any one out there who might be affiliated with the tea party is such an embarassment that 'pinning' them as a leader is a win for the left? for Democrats?

What happened to the good old days when conservatives were proud to point to those amongst them they considered leaders?

I can't wait to see who the tea partiers endorse for president in 2012, and touting that person's lack of capacity for leadership as a plus.

well, maybe by then you'll be over your OBSESSION with them, but I doubt it. and of course by then you all with have many more boogeyman and women to rant about.:lol:

What did I say yesterday? First Rule of Tea Party, there is no Tea Party lolol

National Tea Party Federation member group list:

NTPF
MEMBERSHIP

A More Perfect Union
Aitkin Tea Party
Amarillo Tea Party Patriots
Apple Valley Tea Party Patriots
Arkansas Unite
Bayshore Tea Party
Central West Virginia Tea Party
Chester Patriots
Cincinnati Tea Party
Constitutional TEA Party
Corpus Christi Tea Party
DC Works For Us
Fire The 219
First Coast Tea Party
Hampton Roads Tea Party
Haywood County TN Tea Party
Illinois Tax Day Tea Party
Illinois Tea Party
Independence Hall Tea Party
Just Liberty Inc.
King William TEA Party
Knoxville Tea Party
Laredo TEA Party Patriots
Las Cruces Tea Party
Lynchburg Tea Party
Medina County Friends And Neighbors
Middletown Ohio Tea Party
Montana Shrugged Tea Party
Moore TEA Citizens
Mt. Pleasant Tea Party
New Jersey Tea Party Coalition
New Liberty Democrat
New Mexico Patriots
Northeast Arkansas Tea Party
Northern Virginia 9/12
Orlando Tea Party
Osage County Tea Party
Palos Township Liberty Tree Tea Party
Peninsula Patriots
Pittsburgh Tea Party
Punta Gorda Tea Party
Rainy Day Patriots
Richmond Tea Party
Santee East County TEA Party
Song of Truth
Staten Island Tea Party
Take the Town Halls to Washington
Tampa Tea Party
Tea Party in Missouri
TeaParty365
The Heart of Texas Tea Party
The Memphis TEA Party
The Mississippi Tea Party
The Pennsylvania Tea Party
Tupelo Tea Party
Venice, FL 912 Group
Waco Tea Party
Washington DC Tea Party
We the people Aiken
We The People of Pennsylvania
York County Tea Party
AFFILIATE

RELATIONSHIPS

60 Plus

Americans for Prosperity

Americans for Tax Reform

Bannon Strategic Advisors

Citizens Against Government Waste

Citizens United

Constitutional Sovereignty Alliance

Contract From America

Doctor Patient Medical Association

Family Research Council

FreedomWorks

Heartland Institute

Institute for Liberty

Let Freedom Ring

Moms for America

National Taxpayers Union

Ronald Reagan Institute for

Conservative Leadership

Richard Viguerie

Tea Party Patriots Live!

Victory Media Group

Membership List

well, maybe by then you'll be over your OBSESSION with them, but I doubt it. and of course by then you all with have many more boogeyman and women to rant about.:lol:

The sum total of your contribution to USMB is to come into threads to complain about what people are talking about. My constructive advice to you would be to find a venue on the internet where people are talking about something you like to talk about.

But then again, if only complaining about what others are talking about IS your raison d'etre, then, I suppose, you're in the right place.

Yeah.....we're (absolutely) shaking.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg]YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame]

"....Yeah....MAWKED.....I guess that's the word......"

529.gif

The sum total of your contribution to USMB is to come into threads to complain about what people are talking about. My constructive advice to you would be to find a venue on the internet where people are talking about something you like to talk about.

But then again, if only complaining about what others are talking about IS your raison d'etre, then, I suppose, you're in the right place.

and the sum total of your contribution is?
here ya go.:eusa_boohoo:

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

Palin has gotten sexist in her endorsements, when she's not endorsing frontrunners to try to run up her 'score'.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I say yesterday? First Rule of Tea Party, there is no Tea Party.....
.....And, they haven't been organizing, for YEARS!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE]YouTube - The People's Front[/ame]

......And, they've always bitched & whined about SOMETHING!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso&feature=related]YouTube - What have the Romans ever done for us[/ame]​

You can't be serious....:cuckoo:
If the President was doing a good job then the Dems wouldn't be so far behind in the polls would they?

"But, we passed Heath Care!" you say. Show me all the candidates running for re-election in 2010 running on the success of that legislation. It's massively unpopular, you just don't want to admit it.

You say that Bush spent too much yet Obama and the dems spend exponentially more. The electorate see's that but you don't want to admit it. Show me the candidate running on the dems "fiscal responsibility" record. You can't, and you won't admit that either.

So go ahead and make fun of Bush, Palin, the TEA Party all you want but it doesn't change the fact that the Dems have been massive failures. The electorate doesn't like the Dems not taking responsibility for it either and will get a nice kick in the ass come november.

My contribution is to make people like you look stupid. And yes, I should be pursuing more challenging endeavours.

My contribution is to make people like you look stupid. And yes, I should be pursuing more challenging endeavours.

you can try, but in the mean time all you do is make yourself look stupid. so carry on.

I think it's funny how so many people who claim she's insignificant give her free rent in their heads. :lol:

Palin is comic relief. Many of us enjoy having that in our heads.

Going by your posts, you're not laughing, you're angry. Really, insanely, angry. I don't know if it's because she's female, or because she's smart, or because she represents every woman in the world who would never in a million years look at you.

Forum List

Back