So, where does this leave Palin?

I think it's funny how so many people who claim she's insignificant give her free rent in their heads. :lol:

Palin is comic relief. Many of us enjoy having that in our heads.

Going by your posts, you're not laughing, you're angry. Really, insanely, angry. I don't know if it's because she's female, or because she's smart, or because she represents every woman in the world who would never in a million years look at you.

I agree, that as far I know, Sarah Palin is a female. And the fact that you thinks she represents ANY female other than herself is precisely why McCain choosing her was such a horrendous decision. You can't slap that many American women in the face and NOT expect a backlash.

Going by your posts, you're not laughing, you're angry. Really, insanely, angry. I don't know if it's because she's female, or because she's smart, or because she represents every woman in the world who would never in a million years look at you.

I agree, that as far I know, Sarah Palin is a female. And the fact that you thinks she represents ANY female other than herself is precisely why McCain choosing her was such a horrendous decision. You can't slap that many American women in the face and NOT expect a backlash.

You fucking idiot.
American women love her.

It's liberal limpwrists like yourself that are so threatened by her.

I think it's funny how so many people who claim she's insignificant give her free rent in their heads. :lol:

Going by your posts, you're not laughing, you're angry. Really, insanely, angry. I don't know if it's because she's female, or because she's smart......
Wellllllllllllllllll.....I don't think we have to worry-about-THAT!!! :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nsVo6Ugno]YouTube - Bill Maher: Sarah Palin is a 'Category 5' Moron[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO0kyYvqldc]YouTube - Olbermann: Palin is an idiot[/ame]​

You fucking idiot.
American women love her.

They do? So, why do her poll numbers suck so bad?

You fucking idiot.
American women love her.

Link please.

You fucking idiot.
American women love her.

Did you see the latest one where she was tied with your dear leader for 2012?

TFF....:lol:

alg_boston_sarah-palin.jpg

The Tea Party Federation has thrown out Mark Williams and their Tea Party Express. Where does this leave Palin?

The Tea Party Express came out to support Sharron Angle in NV. Does this mean the Tea Party Federation has now thrown out Sharron Angle as well?

The Tea Party Express came out to support Rand Paul in KY. Does this mean the Tea Party Federation has now thrown out Rand Paul as well?

Can any of these loons still claim to be Tea Partiers???

Yup the tea party doesn't accept racial insensitivity so Wiliams is gone.

We also don't accept politicians increasing the size of government, increasing debt, not balancing the budget, and as a result increasing taxes.

BYE BYE Incumbent republican, the tea party says you got to go http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/125416-tea-party-votes-out-incumbent-republican.html

Leave our borders, and things don't get much better!​

"In a final salvo, Bardot pounced on Ms Palin's depiction of herself as a pitbull wearing lipstick, saying she “implored” her not to compare herself to dogs.

“I know them well and I can assure you that no pitbull, no dog, nor any other animal for that matter is as dangerous as you are
Bardot wrote."

"Governor Palin positively represents motherhood, marriage, and traditional Christian values. The Left appears to despise any and all things so wholesome.

Unfortunately, it appears that even some on our side (conservatives) have bought into the media's "she is not too bright" portrayal of Palin. When Obama mentions 57 states and other faux pas, the sycophant media circle the wagons around him by saying he was tired or simply misspoke. Meanwhile, every word out of Palin's mouth is viewed through the template that she is stupid. Who among us could withstand such harsh scrutiny?

"....Not only is the Left committed to keeping women in their place, but they're the same with blacks as well -- all the while claiming to desire progress and liberation for both. Blacks who achieve success without liberal programs and intervention are beaten down and dragged back to the Left's government-dependency plantation. Such uppity independent blacks are strapped in a chair, deprived of bathroom privileges, and shown videos 24/7 of Sharpton, Jackson, and hypocritical, rich, America-hating rappers. The deprogramming message: America sucks! Racist! Sexist! Homophobic! Liberal democrats are your saviors!

The Left is equally intolerant of independent thought coming from women. The Left deceptively calls its pro-abortion movement "pro-choice." If choice is their issue, why are radical feminists so offended when a woman chooses not to have an abortion? They have a weird anti-male (particularly anti-white-male) and anti-family agenda. Outrageously, feminist leader Catharine McKinnon said that "all heterosexual sex is rape." These angry, bitter women have a distorted view of the world.

Then along comes Sarah Palin -- happily married, a happy mom, and an effective governor. Feminists should regard Sarah Palin as their hero -- a shining example of women's liberation enjoying success in both family and career. But instead, the Left seeks to destroy her. Palin is too happy, too good, too pretty, too effective, and, most intolerably, too powerful. "

American Thinker: In Defense of Sarah Palin and Conservative Women

THIS is where you get your information? Did Mark Williams help write the article you linked to????

Not only is the Left committed to keeping women in their place, but they're the same with blacks as well -- all the while claiming to desire progress and liberation for both. Blacks who achieve success without liberal programs and intervention are beaten down and dragged back to the Left's government-dependency plantation. Such uppity independent blacks are strapped in a chair, deprived of bathroom privileges, and shown videos 24/7 of Sharpton, Jackson, and hypocritical, rich, America-hating rappers. The deprogramming message: America sucks! Racist! Sexist! Homophobic! Liberal democrats are your saviors!

And do you strapping men in the GOP refer to all conservative women THIS way:

I wish to encourage my fellow conservative men to display a little John-Wayne-type testosterone and defend our feisty conservative women-folk. As I am a conservative singer/songwriter, I have penned, performed, and recorded a song honoring conservative women titled, "Our Girls." Along with nationally known women like Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram, Michelle Malkin, my song is a tribute to all my patriot sisters fighting for the cause of freedom, liberty, and conservative principles. Please give "Our Girls" a listen. I promise it will make you smile.

You asshats DO realize this is 2010 and not 1810, right?

I swear, you can almost see the spittle forming at the corner of th mouth on some of these rabid Palin-haters...

Keep her in the news, leftists... She's making a fortune on it...:lol:

I swear, you can almost see the spittle forming at the corner of th mouth on some of these rabid Palin-haters...

Keep her in the news, leftists... She's making a fortune on it...:lol:

Just put her on the GOP ticket in 2012. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Ideologically pure populism is a circular firing squad. The Tea baggers demand absolute Conservative purity and should that prove wanting in any candidate, they are eager to throw that candidate under the bus.

The result? An ideologically pure movement without a candidate capable of actually winning a national election.

Go ahead, Tea Baggers! Rock on! And you'll find yourselves as marginalized as the Greens.

Forum List

Back