So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

I
So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
You should stick your dick in her inverted penis and see what happens.

So far...Bugs is the only person who cares. Is he bisexual?
You think being gay is a choice then you must realize you are exposing yourself as a bi who chooses to be straight.

For heteros and a lot of gays its not a choice.

And some bi people are only 1% gay. Some are 99% gay. Wonder what Bruce is? He fucked lots of women but what he did makes him a 90 plus bi. Lol

I
So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

You think being gay is a choice then you must realize you are exposing yourself as a bi who chooses to be straight.

And some bi people are only 1% gay. Some are 99% gay. Wonder what Bruce is? He fucked lots of women but what he did makes him a 90 plus bi. Lol
Not sure where you get that idea.

bucs90 has started numerous threads on this topic so I was wondering why his interest is so high on a story that doesn't effect anyone outside of the Jenner household.

I

Not sure where you get that idea.

bucs90 has started numerous threads on this topic so I was wondering why his interest is so high on a story that doesn't effect anyone outside of the Jenner household.
Is being gay a choice to you if it is then you're bisexual for me it's not a choice for a real gay person its not a choice if it's a choice to you then your bi

Forum List

Back