So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

It doesn't have to make sense to be real to the lefties. To them, there is no such thing as truth, and there is no such thing as lies.

It doesn't have to make sense to be real to the lefties. To them, there is no such thing as truth, and there is no such thing as lies.

Yeah. Well...im just asking. They say shes a woman now.

Ok. When is she gettin knocked up? I want a new sibling to be jealous of Kim.

I remember all the fuss they made when a "man" got pregnant.

It turned out not to be a man, but a woman who pretended to be a man, and wore man's clothes.

But she didn't change her equipment, and still had a womb.

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

What the fuck kind of chemical are y'all sniffing? I haven't even heard about this until today.
Not that I would have remembered such an earth-shattering vitally important news about somebody who's got absolute zero effect on me anyway...

I remember an old episode of Saturday Night Live where Father Guido Sarducci introduced a "Italian in a Japanese body."

54885579.jpg

As soon as she can find a compatible republican conservative baptist..

So what are the odds that she gets pregnant and adds another sibling to the Kardashians?

How many threads about Jenner will righties start, and keep claiming it's the left that's obsessed? :rofl:

Guilty. Im intrigued. But no one seems to want to give me a real answer.

When will she get pregnant and become a mom?

How many threads about Jenner will righties start, and keep claiming it's the left that's obsessed? :rofl:

Guilty. Im intrigued. But no one seems to want to give me a real answer.

When will she get pregnant and become a mom?
When will you show us real evidence that God hates teh gheys?

And why do they have to keep lying about it?

These impotent little RW "men" are definitely threatened by this.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

All these lefties are responding but not answering.

Will Caitlyn Jenner become a mom and get pregnant? It would add another Kardashian to the reality show.

What are the odds Caitlyn gets pregnant?

And why do they have to keep lying about it?

These impotent little RW "men" are definitely threatened by this.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I think Bucs keeps getting a thrill up his leg from looking at her :rofl:

AdrianCGiovanni_2015-Jun-01.jpg

Don't worry Bucs! I hear she's single! :laugh:

All these lefties are responding but not answering.

Will Caitlyn Jenner become a mom and get pregnant? It would add another Kardashian to the reality show.

What are the odds Caitlyn gets pregnant?
A few years ago the odds were zero that she could ever have a vagina, will we have the technology for her to have a baby in a few years from now? Who knows! So maybe the chances are decent that she can give you a baby Bucs! :rofl:

Forum List

Back