So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

The righties sure do have a hair up their ass over this Jenner thing, don't they?

Yeah we do. Some anyway. I wont deny it.

Its a symptom of a decaying culture. So what if we dont like it? We shouldn't like it.

Right now in society....we demonize our police...while glorifying a transvestite freakshow. We apologize and make excuses for ISIS...but hint at our returning vets as possible terrorists.

Everything is fucked and backwards. Anyone with a brain sees it. Why shouldn't we speak out?

Our country is sick, it has a disease.
The Democrat Party is the pathogen.

Even if such a party existed ---- what the fuck would it have to do with Obsessed Paranoia Posters starting threads about transsexuals?

This ain't "Politics".

Why are all the national media cramming this sick, perverted crap down my throat? I havn't been able to watch the news for days without being exposed to it.

Take a guess why I fired my TV and kicked it out of the house.

If I thought you had the intelligence to understand even the simplest of concepts, and if I gave even a tiny shit about what you think, i'd try to explain it. But alas....

.... but alas, you have no answer, because you didn't think it through in the first place.

Kinda like that "why I hate Progresso" thread.

Not sure why righties are so wound up about this. I'm a woman, this does not bother me in the least.

FWIW, I'm no longer able to have children. Does that mean I'm not a woman based upon Buc's definition?

So, all post-menopausal women are now what?

I'm a moderate. I have to much respect for women to have a bozo male try to immitate one and make bucks out of it.

I wonder if Bruclyn would give up his gold medals and the 10s of millions out of it cuz he couldn't have been eligible to compete as a girl?

No?

Nuff said

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
I totally respect her right to cut off her penis and lick her boyfriend's poz asshole. But do they have to march practically naked in front of my kid's school for the pride parade?

Not sure why righties are so wound up about this. I'm a woman, this does not bother me in the least.

FWIW, I'm no longer able to have children. Does that mean I'm not a woman based upon Buc's definition?

So, all post-menopausal women are now what?
Do you still have your penis like Caitlyn does?

In reading some of these posts, it is clear that somehow, there are several people here who feel threatened by what Jenner did. Perhaps they are afraid that they might meet someone like her in a bar, and take her home for a one night stand, only to find out that they are making sexual overtures to someone who used to have the same plumbing as they have....

In reading some of these posts, it is clear that somehow, there are several people here who feel threatened by what Jenner did. Perhaps they are afraid that they might meet someone like her in a bar, and take her home for a one night stand, only to find out that they are making sexual overtures to someone who used to have the same plumbing as they have....
I don't care what gender Caitlyn identifies as, as long as she supports smaller government and standing for Israel.

I think it is more because they secretly want to change genders.

Here we go again:cuckoo:

Truth hurts.

Truth hurts.

Every time someone disagrees with an obsessed delusional, the progressive enablers try their darnedest to turn it around on the normal.

That's what enablers do, and it doesn't help the delusioned.

Truth hurts.

Every time someone disagrees with an obsessed delusional, the progressive enablers try their darnedest to turn it around on the normal.

You're considered normal??

Truth hurts.

You're considered normal??

Yes, oh god, that must mean you want to BE ME!

Can't blame ya, but back off moon

Truth hurts.

I never said it was normal, and in fact I said I don't consider him a woman. I just don't care. But you, and the rest of the Rwnjs do and that makes me laugh.

Truth hurts.

I'll remind you that Caitlyn is a Republican.

Truth hurts.

I'll remind you that Caitlyn is a Republican.

So?

He also thinks he's a woman

He might also think he's a banana

He is not a she no matter how many magazine covers HE gets HIS agent to line up.

Forum List

Back