So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

In reading some of these posts, it is clear that somehow, there are several people here who feel threatened by what Jenner did. Perhaps they are afraid that they might meet someone like her in a bar, and take her home for a one night stand, only to find out that they are making sexual overtures to someone who used to have the same plumbing as they have....
I think it is more because they secretly want to change genders.

Here we go again:cuckoo:
Truth hurts.

Every time someone disagrees with an obsessed delusional, the progressive enablers try their darnedest to turn it around on the normal.

That's what enablers do, and it doesn't help the delusioned.
I never said it was normal, and in fact I said I don't consider him a woman. I just don't care. But you, and the rest of the Rwnjs do and that makes me laugh.

No I laugh when people call HIM a SHE.

I think it is more because they secretly want to change genders.

Truth hurts.

Every time someone disagrees with an obsessed delusional, the progressive enablers try their darnedest to turn it around on the normal.

I'll remind you that Caitlyn is a Republican.

So?

So she's not a liberal and supports the conservative party.

What do you care how she dresses or what name she uses in her personal life?

She votes for Republicans and supports that parties policies.

There are plenty of Republicans and Libertarians that support peoples rights to express themselves and freedom to live their own lives.

What do you care?

Truth hurts.

So?

There are plenty of Republicans and Libertarians that support peoples rights to express themselves and freedom to live their own lives.

What do you care?

I did not bring this to the attention of the public. It was MR. Jenner that hired an agent, a publisher, did an ABC special and a Fashion Magazine photo shoot dressed up like a female.

I have not called him either a Hero nor said HE was courageous.

He is neither.

By acting as HE does, not only in public, but BY PROMOTING himself he has put HIMself up to scrutiny.

I believe he is delusional. An obsessive compulsive.

Enabling HIM is not helping him.

Truth hurts.

So?

What do you care?

I did not bring this to the attention of the public. It was MR. Jenner that hired an agent, a publisher, did an ABC special and a Fashion Magazine photo shoot dressed up like a female.

He is neither.

By acting as HE does, not only in public, but BY PROMOTING himself he has put HIMself up to scrutiny.

I think his reason for outing himself is because there is a known high suicide rate in the transgender community and he felt speaking out might be beneficial to those who feel alone in a limbo state and aren't able trying to conform to a socially constructed standard on what gender is.

So?

What do you care?

He is neither.

I think his reason for outing himself is because there is a known high suicide rate in the transgender community and he felt speaking out might be beneficial to those who feel alone in a limbo state and aren't able trying to conform to a socially constructed standard on what gender is.

Better they seek help for their obsessions.

Not sure why righties are so wound up about this. I'm a woman, this does not bother me in the least.

FWIW, I'm no longer able to have children. Does that mean I'm not a woman based upon Buc's definition?

So, all post-menopausal women are now what?

I'm a moderate. I have to much respect for women to have a bozo male try to immitate one and make bucks out of it.

I wonder if Bruclyn would give up his gold medals and the 10s of millions out of it cuz he couldn't have been eligible to compete as a girl?

No?

Nuff said

It doesn't bother me :dunno:

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
Do you really think a 65 year old transexual will get pregnant? Obviously home schooled.

That ugly women/MAN needs mental health help. not a frikken baby. my gawd

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
I wonder who will be the first to "date" "her"?

Obama. He'll invite it to the White House.

Hell...he'll probably force the California National Guard to give it a direct commission as a lieutenant....just so he can award Jenner a Medal of Honor.

but but, lets all obsess over a Dugger

SNIP:
‘Bruce Jenner Is Doing This for Bruce Jenner!': Watch CNN Panel Fall Apart
by Josh Feldman | 11:06 pm, June 2nd, 2015VIDEO280

CNN panel on Caitlyn Jenner got pretty heated tonight after Crystal Wright said she wasn’t impressed with Jenner’s publicity-heavy gender transition.

Transgender reporter Zoey Tur wasn’t impressed with how Jenner’s transition looks like the “rollout of a product,” but Wright went a lot further, saying, “Bruce Jenner is doing this from Bruce Jenner… I don’t think it’s good for the transgender community.”

“What’s next?” she asked. “Black people, we’re going to all of a sudden start bleaching our skin because we don’t like being black?”

She got heated with Tur, Don Lemon, and Perez Hilton as she argued, “Real courage is not trying to make money, millions of dollars off of coming out.”

In the second segment, Tur scolded Wright––calling her “obviously a narcissist” for conflating the totality of gender transition with “publicity-seeking behavior.” Wright said she knows someone going through this same issue, and finds the calculated nature of Jenner’s transition “repugnant.”

Watch the full panel debate now, via CNN:

ALL of it here:
Bruce Jenner Is Doing This for Bruce Jenner Watch CNN Panel Fall Apart Mediaite

Why are all the national media cramming this sick, perverted crap down my throat? I havn't been able to watch the news for days without being exposed to it.

I don't watch much national news, and barely knew this had happened until my daughter showed me something on social media. It sounds to me that the issue is you, and your media consumption habits, not Caitlyn Jenner. You have the power to turn the idiot box off anytime you want.

Forum List

Back