So When Do the Statues Come Down and Renaming Begin?

So what is the motivation behind trying to discredit Dr. King?
It seems to be pointing out the vast hypocrisy of the left. Depending on who you are you can get away with great injustices or you can be taken down for making a single statement on social media that rubs some people the wrong way.

It all depends entirely on where you fall on the political scale in America.

Repeat that.

It seems to be pointing out the vast hypocrisy of the left. Depending on who you are you can get away with great injustices or you can be taken down for making a single statement on social media that rubs some people the wrong way.

It all depends entirely on where you fall on the political scale in America.
Actually, since people voted for Trump ignoring his amorality, that people should now trash MLK because of his affairs.

Somehow having affairs is eqivalent to supporting & fighting for slavery, racism, lynching and attaacking the United States.

I have heard the same folks who hated Dr. King babble about he was having extra-marital affairs. Funny though you cherish and follow a man off the cliff who was paying hookers while his wife was at home with a newborn. All the hell Dr. King was enduring he probably needed some trim to help him just cope with the racist he was dealing with on a daily basis.
So you have no problem discussing Donald Trump and his personal affairs yet you whine when people do the same with regard to Martin Luther King. That makes you a hypocrite but I'm sure you've been called worse.
TDS, this thread is not about Trump, there no public buildings nor statues of him. Topic must be diverted at all cost!
This thread is about how some dumbass thinking statues are being removed because people had affairs.

This begs the question of why do trumpettes pretend they think affairs are amoral when they support an adulterer like Trump?

I have heard the same folks who hated Dr. King babble about he was having extra-marital affairs. Funny though you cherish and follow a man off the cliff who was paying hookers while his wife was at home with a newborn. All the hell Dr. King was enduring he probably needed some trim to help him just cope with the racist he was dealing with on a daily basis.
So you have no problem discussing Donald Trump and his personal affairs yet you whine when people do the same with regard to Martin Luther King. That makes you a hypocrite but I'm sure you've been called worse.
the left bitches and whines for the WHATABOUTISMS in hillary and obama but the second that can benefit your side, it's suddenly a valid move.

like most things in the world today - revenge.

or maybe consistency. the left took kavanaugh to town for an accusation from 35 years ago. here we have proof of such conduct and no outrage.

selective outrage = agenda.

Really, what is the proof since no one can produce the tapes to confirm it is actually true.
since when did being true stop someone from having to defend against the accusations?

seems to be the rage these days. funny when the side that does it the most can't even see what they're doing.

Actually, since people voted for Trump ignoring his amorality, that people should now trash MLK because of his affairs.
Total babble. If you had a point to make it cannot be
discovered because your communication skills are so absolutely dismal.

Somehow having affairs is eqivalent to supporting & fighting for slavery, racism, lynching and attaacking the United States.
And this makes even less sense. Sober up and try later when you can actually make a point.

This is a thread about consistency of the Left.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims

So, to you,having affairs etc is the same as enslaving, torturing, lynching people.

How many affairs has Trump had & you sassfuckls love him. Is there a number that you find acceptable 5, 10, 20?
Who has a statue that tortured and lynched people?
Statures of those that supported & fought so they could enslaven, torture & lynch black people. They fought for the "Southern Mentality" of treating black people as lesser people & sat idly by as they were lynched.
If you have to move the goal post in a debate, you lost the debate. Nice try, retard. :laugh:

Funny you Trump Humpers don't care about the women who Trump has allegedly assaulted.

name one????

Cassandra Searles

Summer Zervos

Should I go on?
Do you have any proof? I know i would want proof before i believed such a claim.

Another assfuck who says there is no sexual assault without witnesses or a video.

The idea of nearly 20 women claiming inappropriate behavior from the Groper-in-chief. \

But they are all lying & you believe the biggest liar of all time with a history of lying about his affairs.
There are more than 20 people here that say youre a fucking retard, so...

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims

So, to you,having affairs etc is the same as enslaving, torturing, lynching people.

How many affairs has Trump had & you sassfuckls love him. Is there a number that you find acceptable 5, 10, 20?
Statures of those that supported & fought so they could enslaven, torture & lynch black people. They fought for the "Southern Mentality" of treating black people as lesser people & sat idly by as they were lynched.
Name a statue of someone who violated the law.
I’ll name one.

MLK.

So, you think lynching was legal.

What law did MLK break? A law stating black people can not enter?
Which lyncher has a statue?

Where was this rape?

And furthermore, if you voted for Trump, you voted for an accused rapist.
Well, we have seen how little evidence or truth is needed for the mob to convict Brett Kavanaugh of rape. So accusing someone of rape carries almost no weight, compared to even two years ago.

Well, we have seen how little evidence or truth is needed for the mob to convict Brett Kavanaugh of rape. So accusing someone of rape carries almost no weight, compared to even two years ago.
True. The rape boundary was crossed when Bill Clinton was in office. Once you've defended your guy against legitimate charges of rape it's not possible to then go after another president for allegations of the same.
The left already played the get out of jail free card.

MLK was a player and what happened was between he and his wife.

Personally I couldn't care less.

It's the usual right wing, racist, ass clowns at work. They would love to try and discredit Dr. King because they hate watching a black man who is a world icon, but they will praise a lying narcissist.
Both were imperfect but made America Greater.

Why not at least pretend to be morally consistent, either way?

Where was this rape?

And furthermore, if you voted for Trump, you voted for an accused rapist.

Kavanaugh? When you declared attempted rape can only occur if there is a witness or video.

We had a woman describing the attack.

We had Kavanaugh having a fit & telling us he likes beer.

Republicans decided to put Kavanaugh on the USSC just like Republicans voted to put accused rapist Trump in the White House & even voted for Roy Moore who thought it was OK for a 33 year old man to date high school girls.

MLK was a player and what happened was between he and his wife.

Personally I couldn't care less.

It's the usual right wing, racist, ass clowns at work. They would love to try and discredit Dr. King because they hate watching a black man who is a world icon, but they will praise a lying narcissist.
Both were imperfect but made America Greater.

Why not at least pretend to be morally consistent, either way?
America is greater? Greater debt, greater disdain on the world stage, greater mess on the border, greater amount of pollution in our water & air, greater chance of more severe effects from climate change, greater number of lies from the President, greater number of assholes wearing stupid red maga hats,, etc etc etc

There were options running for the Republican nominee, and you asssfucks were so fucking stupid you picked the most amoral, dishonest person available.

True. The rape boundary was crossed when Bill Clinton was in office. Once you've defended your guy against legitimate charges of rape it's not possible to then go after another president for allegations of the same.
Bill Clinton had one woman make any claim of rape & she had previously sworn under oath that it never happened.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. The worst of the accusations against Clinton came out after the election. You knew Trump was a POS & you voted for him anyhow.

Name a statue of someone who violated the law.
I’ll name one.

MLK.

So, you think lynching was legal.

What law did MLK break? A law stating black people can not enter?
Which lyncher has a statue?
Lynching was often done without any concern from the States & the practice was defended by those who fought for the Confederacy.

Instead of taking them all down let's just rename them all. Female statues all get renamed "Baby Momma" and male statues get name "Mack Daddy".

If you have to move the goal post in a debate, you lost the debate. Nice try, retard. :laugh:

Why the fuck were the statues being rreoved???? Because the fought to continue slavery.

You are dumber than shit

Bill Clinton had one woman make any claim of rape & she had previously sworn under oath that it never happened.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. The worst of the accusations against Clinton came out after the election. You knew Trump was a POS & you voted for him anyhow.
Does one have to claim to know what others think to become a libtard idiot?

And yet he settled in a case he could have won? :icon_rolleyes:
I think not.

A) I don't believe you but it hardly matters anyway. B) Accusations followed Clinton from Arkansas to the White House. I don't believe you here either. C) He was a playboy and had several good looking wives. You most likely look like a toad and are immensely jealous. I don't regret for a second my vote and intend to vote for him again.

Why the fuck were the statues being rreoved???? Because the fought to continue slavery.

You are dumber than shit

Those statues/monuments were moved because they had been put there, usually on public property and always in high-visibility spots by the UDC as propaganda transmitters to propagate the whole "Lost Cause" revisionist history bullshit, and municipalities on whose property it had been so placed said GTFO. We've been over and over this.

That's why I asked the OP at the beginning of this thread how the same can possibly apply to MLK back in post 13. He ran away from that query, because he's an idiot.

Forum List

Back