So When Do the Statues Come Down and Renaming Begin?

Well, we have seen how little evidence or truth is needed for the mob to convict Brett Kavanaugh of rape. So accusing someone of rape carries almost no weight, compared to even two years ago.
True. The rape boundary was crossed when Bill Clinton was in office. Once you've defended your guy against legitimate charges of rape it's not possible to then go after another president for allegations of the same.
The left already played the get out of jail free card.
Bill Clinton had one woman make any claim of rape & she had previously sworn under oath that it never happened.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. The worst of the accusations against Clinton came out after the election. You knew Trump was a POS & you voted for him anyhow.

The one that took a sitting president to a civil trial, that one?

Lol he had to pay Paula almost a million dollars.

Paula Jones accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment.

He exposed himself & asked for sex. She said no. That is it.

NO RAPE you stupid shit. No accusation of rape.

Are you this stupid?

Ypu

Oh yeah I have to pay almost a million dollars every time a girl turns me down too

1) Did you expose yourself?
2) Were you her boss?

If you are getting turned down, it is likely because of your mental capacity. Women like smart men.

If you have to move the goal post in a debate, you lost the debate. Nice try, retard. :laugh:

Why the fuck were the statues being rreoved???? Because the fought to continue slavery.

You are dumber than shit

Those statues/monuments were moved because they had been put there, usually on public property and always in high-visibility spots by the UDC as propaganda transmitters to propagate the whole "Lost Cause" revisionist history bullshit, and municipalities on whose property it had been so placed said GTFO. We've been over and over this.

That's why I asked the OP at the beginning of this thread how the same can possibly apply to MLK back in post 13. He ran away from that query, because he's an idiot.
Those removal rules would apply to MLK too though if it turns out this is true, right?

Statues are not being removed because of moral standing.
What the fuck are you talking about? How stupid does one have to be to make such a moronic comment like that? Why are you trying so hard to convince us youre retarded?
Wow. Just wow.

This thread is supposed to be about taking down MLK's statues because of his affairs and supposedly watching as a woman got raped.

That means these statues would be torn down because of his morality

The current push for removing statues is because of these statures are of people who fought for or supported slavery.

Now which part of that are you too fucking stupid to get?

Why the fuck were the statues being rreoved???? Because the fought to continue slavery.

You are dumber than shit

Those statues/monuments were moved because they had been put there, usually on public property and always in high-visibility spots by the UDC as propaganda transmitters to propagate the whole "Lost Cause" revisionist history bullshit, and municipalities on whose property it had been so placed said GTFO. We've been over and over this.

That's why I asked the OP at the beginning of this thread how the same can possibly apply to MLK back in post 13. He ran away from that query, because he's an idiot.
Those removal rules would apply to MLK too though if it turns out this is true, right?

Statues are not being removed because of moral standing.
What the fuck are you talking about? How stupid does one have to be to make such a moronic comment like that? Why are you trying so hard to convince us youre retarded?
Wow. Just wow.

This thread is supposed to be about taking down MLK's statues because of his affairs and supposedly watching as a woman got raped.

That means these statues would be torn down because of his morality

The current push for removing statues is because of these statures are of people who fought for or supported slavery.

Now which part of that are you too fucking stupid to get?
Oh, i thought slavery was immoral. Are you saying its not?

We'll go straight back to the first thing I posted here ------

--------- when did the UDC.... or anybody..... put up MLK statues to propagate a false history and keep white people in their place?

See the call for "consistency" in the OP?
Well, I do too. Yet apparently the OP does not. And he's the one what wrote it.
What false history are you referring to? It sounds like youre just trying to change the goal posts because you got trounced in a debate.

Read much? Do I have to repeat-post everything because you couldn't be bothered to read it the first time??

Nope, im directly responding to what you say in your posts, but you cant seem to come up with any kind of retort. Quit stalling and answer the question.

Answered before it was asked. You're the one stalling.

I must say, it takes a special talent to pose a "question" that was already spelled out on the previous page. Wait, did I say "talent"? I meant "laziness".

--------- when did the UDC.... or anybody..... put up MLK statues to propagate a false history and keep white people in their place?

What false history are you referring to? It sounds like youre just trying to change the goal posts because you got trounced in a debate.

Read much? Do I have to repeat-post everything because you couldn't be bothered to read it the first time??

Nope, im directly responding to what you say in your posts, but you cant seem to come up with any kind of retort. Quit stalling and answer the question.

I must say, it takes a special talent to pose a "question" that was already spelled out on the previous page. Wait, did I say "talent"? I meant "laziness".
It wasnt explained at all. You just made an unsubstantiated claim. Can you prove your claim or are you just making shit up?

It wasnt explained at all. You just made an unsubstantiated claim. Can you prove your claim or are you just making shit up?

HOW MANY YEARS are we going to go over the same thing again and again and again and again and again, just because you didn't like the sound of the first iteration? Hm?

Wanna see the same videos again?

---- THAT's what's behind the Confederate statue movements, K Cupcakes? And it's got NOTHING to do with MLK as the OP dishonestly tried to suggest.

The OP knows he can't address that --- that's why he ran away.

Now quit trolling. I have better things to do that rehash AGAIN what we've already done years ago.

Last edited:

HOW MANY YEARS are we going to go over the same thing again and again and again and again and again, just because you didn't like the sound of the first iteration? Hm?

---- THAT's what's behind the Confederate statue movements, K Cupcakes? And it's got NOTHING to do with MLK as the OP dishonestly tried to suggest.

Now quit trolling. I have better things to do that rehash AGAIN what we've already done years ago.

Watched the first and second video. The second one is about flags and therefore irrellevent, but the first one supports taking down statues of people who werent moral. He says they need to be removed because they are based on lies.

If MLK did this, that same logic applies to him because, he isnt a hero or someone to be admired; hes a rapist.

Thank you for proving my point.

True. The rape boundary was crossed when Bill Clinton was in office. Once you've defended your guy against legitimate charges of rape it's not possible to then go after another president for allegations of the same.
The left already played the get out of jail free card.
Bill Clinton had one woman make any claim of rape & she had previously sworn under oath that it never happened.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. The worst of the accusations against Clinton came out after the election. You knew Trump was a POS & you voted for him anyhow.

The one that took a sitting president to a civil trial, that one?

Lol he had to pay Paula almost a million dollars.

Paula Jones accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment.

He exposed himself & asked for sex. She said no. That is it.

NO RAPE you stupid shit. No accusation of rape.

Are you this stupid?

Ypu

Oh yeah I have to pay almost a million dollars every time a girl turns me down too

1) Did you expose yourself?
2) Were you her boss?

If you are getting turned down, it is likely because of your mental capacity. Women like smart men.

Oh so you saying I am a nice guy and not a child molester rapist like Bill Clinton who had to pay almost a million dollars to Paula Jones?

Yeah how many years are you going to spin it?

Once again the reason why they are removing the statues is to hide the democrats evil past from public view

You are dumber than shit

Everything named and any statue of MLK is repulsive if this is true. Don't make excuses. Most white Christians do not for their own fallible fools. The Catholic Church has taken a beating for what their priests have done. MLK was supposed to be a man of God above everything else. You have agendas for every thing possible. Those civil war statues are the same as the way MLK treated or approved of others violating women. This is what i going to take over as you say will happen. And there will be no rules then.

Does anyone on earth, including you, ever proofread these incoherent word salads you post here?

This thread's got nothing to do with "God" or "Christians" or "Catholics". You're drunk.
You are deflecting again.

Put your posts into actual English and address what the topic actually is, and we'll talk turkey.

As I said ----- this thread has zippo to do with "Catholics" or "God" or any of that shit, so you're the deflector here. Must be skeered of the topic.

Again --- if the OP could defend his dishonest double standard premise, he'd be here instead of having abandoned thread.
He gone.
I understand the issue of topic. I have spent decades watching you guys deflect to other topics when it hits the fan. You do it here. The canonization of MLK has helped to cost the taxpayer trillions of dollars. A national holiday and removal of a President as a national holiday to start by a man who thought of women as sex slaves to be brutalized. I mean there have been extremist feminist protests on locker room talk about "pussy grabbing". When you take over, these will be the people who will rule. And they are. It seems many of our leaders and people who are movers and shakers make chastize monks look like Caligula. The thread stated when the statues of MLK come down. If the allegations are true bout King, then get off the Columbus bandwagon. You screw the Italian people over enough.

This is a thread about consistency of the Left.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims
"If" this is true, does it offend you? Does it obliterate all the good the man did? It would be interesting to know if your contempt expanded to include p**sy-grabbers.

According to left-wing dogma yes it does obliterate all the good he did. Now do you see why pulling statues a very stupid idea?

Jo

Everything named and any statue of MLK is repulsive if this is true. Don't make excuses. Most white Christians do not for their own fallible fools. The Catholic Church has taken a beating for what their priests have done. MLK was supposed to be a man of God above everything else. You have agendas for every thing possible. Those civil war statues are the same as the way MLK treated or approved of others violating women. This is what i going to take over as you say will happen. And there will be no rules then.

Does anyone on earth, including you, ever proofread these incoherent word salads you post here?

This thread's got nothing to do with "God" or "Christians" or "Catholics". You're drunk.
You are deflecting again.

Put your posts into actual English and address what the topic actually is, and we'll talk turkey.

As I said ----- this thread has zippo to do with "Catholics" or "God" or any of that shit, so you're the deflector here. Must be skeered of the topic.

Again --- if the OP could defend his dishonest double standard premise, he'd be here instead of having abandoned thread.
He gone.
I understand the issue of topic. I have spent decades watching you guys deflect to other topics when it hits the fan. You do it here. The canonization of MLK has helped to cost the taxpayer trillions of dollars. A national holiday and removal of a President as a national holiday to start by a man who thought of women as sex slaves to be brutalized. I mean there have been extremist feminist protests on locker room talk about "pussy grabbing". When you take over, these will be the people who will rule. And they are. It seems many of our leaders and people who are movers and shakers make chastize monks look like Caligula. The thread stated when the statues of MLK come down. If the allegations are true bout King, then get off the Columbus bandwagon. You screw the Italian people over enough.

Once AGAIN you're an inebriated fuckwad. I have not been here "decades" and I've posted about ZERO of the various tangents you WISH you could divert this thread to, so fuck you.

Watched the first and second video. The second one is about flags and therefore irrellevent, but the first one supports taking down statues of people who werent moral. He says they need to be removed because they are based on lies.

If MLK did this, that same logic applies to him because, he isnt a hero or someone to be admired; hes a rapist.

Thank you for proving my point.

There's no difference between statues - monuments - flags - films ("Birth of a Nation", "Gone With the Wind") - books ("the Clansman", "The Lost Cause: A New Southern History of the War of the Confederates") - namesakes - or revised history books (the video you were afraid to watch). ALL of them stem from the same Cult of the Lost Cause that drove the moving of those statues and monuments, which also drove Dylann Roof to become the catalyst for that flag coming down. ALL of them are propaganda transmitters FOR that historical revision. The first video you did watch came out and told you that directly.

***THAT*** was, and is, what's behind the statue removals. That and their occupying public spaces to propagate that propaganda, and the cities of New Orleans and Memphis and Charlottesville don't want to be associated with it --- and it's their fucking land. :banghead:

You can sit here and play stupid and pretend it's about something else just so you can make a fucked-up specious argument all you want, it changes absolutely NOTHING. Those videos are four years old. This isn't new news.

The bottom line REMAINS, the OP tried to draw a false comparison between removing monuments because of their role in revisionist history, and the idea of removing other monuments based on some "moral compass" bullshit based on rumors about MLK's sex life. THAT is what's "irrelevant", a word you might want to learn how to spell. And when the OP was called on the carpet FOR that false comparison, he ran away, bravely ran away. And here you are white-knighting for a wimp who runs away and isn't even here to suck you off for it.

This is a thread about consistency of the Left.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims
"If" this is true, does it offend you? Does it obliterate all the good the man did? It would be interesting to know if your contempt expanded to include p**sy-grabbers.

According to left-wing dogma yes it does obliterate all the good he did. Now do you see why pulling statues a very stupid idea?

Jo
Lets hope God does not judge you as you judge others, however God says he will so....

Forum List

Back