So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

They got new marching orders. They were told to go after another conservative minority -- Cain.

Marching orders from who?? You ever think there may have been valid reasons to go after Cain? Like maybe his proposal that we increase taxes on the poor while decreasing them for the rich? Or maybe a few of these?

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011
(Right after saying this Cain proclaimed that his being the Republican nominee would "take the race card off the table")

Obama is not a strong black man"

"A real black man is not timid about making the right decisions"
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011”
(Right after saying this Cain sanctimoniously proclaimed "but I'm not going down this color road")

Obama has "never Been A Part Of The Black Experience In America"
Herman Cain, Oct 10 or 11, 2011

Add to the above his statement that John Stewart is racist

Add his black people are brainwashed statement

Note, all of the above were made knowing the it was on the record and in some cases being recorded. All were also made while he was running for President (this time, not in 2000)
Yep, Cain is guilty of the singular crime of Being Conservative While Black.

Where the hell did he get the idea that he was allowed to think for himself?

They got new marching orders. They were told to go after another conservative minority -- Cain.

Marching orders from who?? You ever think there may have been valid reasons to go after Cain? Like maybe his proposal that we increase taxes on the poor while decreasing them for the rich? Or maybe a few of these?

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"
(Right after saying this Cain proclaimed that his being the Republican nominee would "take the race card off the table")

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."
(Right after saying this Cain sanctimoniously proclaimed "but I'm not going down this color road")

Note, all of the above were made knowing the it was on the record and in some cases being recorded. All were also made while he was running for President (this time, not in 2000)

You're new here, so I'll save you a lot of time: daveman is an idiot.
You misspelled "refuses to kiss my ass the way I insist I deserve".

You're welcome.

Yep, Cain is guilty of the singular crime of Being Conservative While Black.

Where the hell did he get the idea that he was allowed to think for himself?

He was just pushing his book to make money.
He learned from Palin.

Wouldn't making women get unnecessary procedures be INCREASING the footprint of government?

Yes it would. So would making women get necessary procecdures. Both are inappropriate for government at any level.

However, I have no problem with the local government saying that children will have certain innoculations before starting svchool if you are going to send your children to public school. That is a reasonable requirement. Otherwise parents can place their kids in a private or parochial school that don't require such innoculations or homeschool.

I have no problem with the local government saying to the welfare mother that she will get a permanent contraceptive implant or if she gets pregnant, she will be billed for the cost of her medical care or an abortion if she gets one and if she has a child, she will be expected to either feed, house, clothe, and educate that child or give it up for adoption.

This forces nobody to do anything, but does require them to be accountable for government services they receive and allows them the choice of whether they will follow the rules to get those services or do something else.
Holding those on public assistance responsible for their actions is racist.

Or some leftist bullshit like that.

The will of the people??? The people are idiots.
By Gaea, I think you've found Obama's 2012 campaign slogan!

There it is, folks -- the leftist view of Americans. No wonder they think their ideas have to be mandated regardless of what the people want. :clap2:
Kinda dovetails into his class warfare campaign, doesn't it?

The very weak minded support Obama all the way.

There it is, folks -- the leftist view of Americans. No wonder they think their ideas have to be mandated regardless of what the people want. :clap2:

Obamabot: No, we don't!

Obama: Yes, you do.

Obamabot: Yes, we do!!

Yeah..........wanna talk about the GOP trying to mandate birth control?
Did you know that everyone everywhere can walk into Wal-Mart and buy condoms?

Crazy, huh?

Yeah..........wanna talk about the GOP trying to mandate birth control?
Did you know that everyone everywhere can walk into Wal-Mart and buy condoms?

Crazy, huh?

Wanna talk about the mandated trans vaginal probe that is being MANDATED (even though it's not medically necessary) for abortions?

And yeah......"personhood" legislation would pretty much kill all hormonal birth control.

Good thing you have a true conservative to challenge him in November.

lmao.gif

Cain is guilty of the singular crime of Being Conservative While Black.

As with Palin, Cain was guilty of being ignorant, unprepared, and unqualified. The voters saw the truth of him, and rejected him accordingly. He has only himself to blame.
I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way.

Speaking of ignorant, how is it that you STILL have not mastered the incredibly difficult task of clicking the Quote button?

I would agree that Sarah Palin was not as experienced as most Presidential candidates are. Stupid and/or ignorant she is not. Incapable of learning quickly she is not (which is more than I can say for Barack Obama.)

She was absolutely no less qualified or no less competent than the current occupant of the White House. She has been crucified for not knowing some things along the way--not knowing things that usually were never asked of Barack Obama so we don't know if he would have done any better or not do we. The same people who crucified her gave passes to candidate Obama who emphatically criticized the Bush administration for not transferring Arabic translaters from Iraq to Afghanistan (where no Arabic is spoken) and numerous gaffes re the role of the U.N. Security council and saying things like his Uncle was in the U.S. forces that liberated Auschwitz (that was in fact liberated by the Russians.)

Had Palin made any statements like those, she would have been ripped to shreds in the media on on this board. But Obama makes them and there is hardly a ripple.

The double standard continues full force.

I would agree that Sarah Palin was not as experienced as most Presidential candidates are. Stupid and/or ignorant she is not. Incapable of learning quickly she is not (which is more than I can say for Barack Obama.)

She was absolutely no less qualified or no less competent than the current occupant of the White House. She has been crucified for not knowing some things along the way--not knowing things that usually were never asked of Barack Obama so we don't know if he would have done any better or not do we. The same people who crucified her gave passes to candidate Obama who emphatically criticized the Bush administration for not transferring Arabic translaters from Iraq to Afghanistan (where no Arabic is spoken) and numerous gaffes re the role of the U.N. Security council and saying things like his Uncle was in the U.S. forces that liberated Auschwitz (that was in fact liberated by the Russians.)

Had Palin made any statements like those, she would have been ripped to shreds in the media on on this board. But Obama makes them and there is hardly a ripple.

The double standard continues full force.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3845-bumper26.gif

Cain is guilty of the singular crime of Being Conservative While Black.

As with Palin, Cain was guilty of being ignorant, unprepared, and unqualified. The voters saw the truth of him, and rejected him accordingly. He has only himself to blame.
I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way.

Speaking of ignorant, how is it that you STILL have not mastered the incredibly difficult task of clicking the Quote button?
It's hard to believe you would still post in this thread after I made you look like a complete fool.

Maybe you got some Quantum Windbag in ya...

Forum List

Back