So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Hell, I concede that the legalization of drugs is not a 'conservative issue'. I am glad, however, that it is coming up in conservative dialog, it's time conservatives dropped their Prohibition mentality on the issue.

Next?
#2: Ending the Federal Reserve.

NOT a conservative position - never has been.

It is NOW, I'm hearing ALL the candidates giving Ron credit for bringing the issue to light. They applaud the partial audit and support a FULL audit. This only proves that Ron Paul is a man ahead of his time.

Next?
Oh - so you are saying that Ron Paul is changing conservatism to look more like Libertarianism? :lol:

Why don't they just all switch to the Libertarian Party?

#2: Ending the Federal Reserve.

NOT a conservative position - never has been.

It is NOW, I'm hearing ALL the candidates giving Ron credit for bringing the issue to light. They applaud the partial audit and support a FULL audit. This only proves that Ron Paul is a man ahead of his time.

Next?
Oh - so you are saying that Ron Paul is changing conservatism to look more like Libertarianism? :lol:

If I wanted to say that I would have. Please don't presume to do my speaking for me.

Next?

Ron Paul is decidedly anti-conservative in many aspects. I would think that a few of them would be complete deal breakers for a true conservative - a non-starter.

I'd be interested in hearing which aspects you feel Ron Paul is not conservative...
His support for legalized drugs, for one.

His views on same sex marriage and abortion.. His views on the military also do not go along with the current GOP Neo Con way of thinking.

I'd be interested in hearing which aspects you feel Ron Paul is not conservative...

His views on same sex marriage and abortion.. His views on the military also do not go along with the current GOP Neo Con way of thinking.

NeoCons and conservatives are 2 different animals, thank God.

Abortion - Abortion | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Conservative

Military - National Defense | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Conservative

Same sex marriage - no link because it's not one of his priorities, but I believe he thinks it's a state issue.

Next?

If I wanted to say that I would have. Please don't presume to do my speaking for me.

Next?
Well, then what are you saying?

Next?
Well, then what are you saying?
I said it already...

Next?

You said MANY, not one. What else??
And tell me why they shouldn't be legal and regulated, the same way alcohol and tobacco are?
Slow down, Speedy Gonzalez.

Tell me first where drug legalization has ever been a part of the Republican planks.

Show where conservatives have advocated drug legalization.

Then we'll move on.

Okay.........here ya go..........

Gary Johnson says he isn’t planning to leave the Republican Party.

“The party left me,” said Johnson, a little-known former New Mexico governor and Republican presidential candidate. “The Republican Party hung me out to dry.”

With talk like that, Johnson’s departure from the GOP sounds all but certain. If he leaves the Republican Party, he’s likely to run for president as a Libertarian in the coming weeks.

But Johnson said he hasn’t made a final decision. Still, he came to Florida this week to meet with the Libertarian Party "and he was happy with the meeting," said one of his political advisors, Roger Stone.

An anti-tax and pro-marijuana legalization candidate, Johnson partly blames his poor standing in the race on GOP officials and elites. They did nothing, he said, to help ensure that candidates like him had a shot at being invited to the series of televised debates that have shaped the crowded Republican primary.

And he blames the television networks for not giving him a chance, either.

Read more here: Pro-marijuana, anti-tax Gary Johnson mulls presidential run as Libertarian: ‘The Republican Party left me’ - Political Currents - MiamiHerald.com

Gary Johnson was a GOP candidate for president in 2012, and he advocates legalization of marijuana.

Shall we continue?

You said MANY, not one. What else??
And tell me why they shouldn't be legal and regulated, the same way alcohol and tobacco are?

Tell me first where drug legalization has ever been a part of the Republican planks.

Then we'll move on.

“The party left me,” said Johnson, a little-known former New Mexico governor and Republican presidential candidate. “The Republican Party hung me out to dry.”

With talk like that, Johnson’s departure from the GOP sounds all but certain. If he leaves the Republican Party, he’s likely to run for president as a Libertarian in the coming weeks.

But Johnson said he hasn’t made a final decision. Still, he came to Florida this week to meet with the Libertarian Party "and he was happy with the meeting," said one of his political advisors, Roger Stone.

An anti-tax and pro-marijuana legalization candidate, Johnson partly blames his poor standing in the race on GOP officials and elites. They did nothing, he said, to help ensure that candidates like him had a shot at being invited to the series of televised debates that have shaped the crowded Republican primary.

Read more here: Pro-marijuana, anti-tax Gary Johnson mulls presidential run as Libertarian: ‘The Republican Party left me’ - Political Currents - MiamiHerald.com

Gary Johnson was a GOP candidate for president in 2012, and he advocates legalization of marijuana.

Shall we continue?
Gary Johnson is the presumptive nominee of the Libertarian Party in 2012. Running for the GOP nomination was folly, and he knew it.

Show me where drug legalization has EVER been a part of the conservative ideology.

Then we'll move on.

Shall we continue?
Gary Johnson is the presumptive nominee of the Libertarian Party in 2012. Running for the GOP nomination was folly, and he knew it.

Show me where drug legalization has EVER been a part of the conservative ideology.

I thought we already covered that one, Synth. We've done #1 Drugs,#2 Fed,#3 military, #4 Abortion, #5 Same sex marriage, thanks to Luissa.

Next?

Shall we continue?

I thought we already covered that one, Synth. We've done #1 Drugs,#2 Fed,#3 military, #4 Abortion, #5 Same sex marriage, thanks to Luissa.

Next?

The only thing you and I have covered is drugs and the Fed.

Paul is anti-choice, perfectly in line with conservative ideology, so obviously that is not an issue where they differ.

Military: Paul wants to bring troops home from around the world, and shrink the American empire.

This is absolutely counter to the conservative ideology of using the military or the threat thereof to exert influence around the world.

palin-sack-running.jpg

Next?

Paul is anti-choice, perfectly in line with conservative ideology, so obviously that is not an issue where they differ.

Military: Paul wants to bring troops home from around the world, and shrink the American empire.

This is absolutely counter to the conservative ideology of using the military or the threat thereof to exert influence around the world.

Actually I answered that one for Luissa by posting the link to Dr. Paul's website, and I'll add that what it's counter to is NeoCon philosophy, PNAC philosophy, NWO philosophy, but it is in perfect harmony with historical conservative philosophy. Read it for yourself.

Military -National Defense | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Conservative

Next?

Dr. Paul is pro-life, not anti-choice. With the wide array of available contraceptives, getting pregnant is most definitely a CHOICE. Irresponsibility is a CHOICE, too. If you insist on using the 'anti', Dr. Paul is ANTI-abortion, at least THAT description is HONEST.

Actually I answered that one for Luissa by posting the link to Dr. Paul's website, and I'll add that what it's counter to is NeoCon philosophy, PNAC philosophy, NWO philosophy, but it is in perfect harmony with historical conservative philosophy. Read it for yourself.

Military -National Defense | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Conservative

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Sarah who? Oh yeah... the female Glenn Beck... making money, talking shit about the hated "liberals" on TV, living a private sector life and not bothering anyone.

Why should we throw stones again? She's a has been(or truthfully a "never was") who had her 15 minutes of fame, profited heavily on it, and is just another talking head.

Next?

Military -National Defense*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Conservative

Why are you linking to Ron Paul's website to show that his military position is in line with conservative ideology?

Please link to websites that explain the historically conservative position regarding the military.

Next?

Dr. Paul is pro-life, not anti-choice. With the wide array of available contraceptives, getting pregnant is most definitely a CHOICE. Irresponsibility is a CHOICE, too. If you insist on using the 'anti', Dr. Paul is ANTI-abortion, at least THAT description is HONEST.

False. He is anti–choice. He is not in favor of letting the mother choose what to do when it comes to her own body.

If he was truly pro choice, he would be supporting all kinds of neonatal and early development programs.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Sarah who? Oh yeah... the female Glenn Beck... making money, talking shit about the hated "liberals" on TV, living a private sector life and not bothering anyone.

Why should we throw stones again? She's a has been(or truthfully a "never was") who had her 15 minutes of fame, profited heavily on it, and is just another talking head.
It just kills these wingnuts that we are not obsessing over Poor Sarah 24/7.

Military -National Defense*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Conservative

Why are you linking to Ron Paul's website to show that his military position is in line with conservative ideology?

Please link to websites that explain the historically conservative position regarding the military.

Please show me which portions of Dr. Paul's military position are NOT historically conservative, and remember that the "NeoCon philosophy, PNAC philosophy, NWO philosophy" are NOT conservative.

False. He is anti–choice. He is not in favor of letting the mother choose what to do when it comes to her own body.

If he was truly pro choice, he would be supporting all kinds of neonatal and early development programs.

Ron Paul is not my choice as the GOP nominee--in fact, for me, he is dead last among all the declared GOP hopefuls including those who have already suspended their campaigns.

But it is absurd to suggest that he, as a physician, does not support neonatal an dearly development programs. He has never EVER suggested that such things are not important.

It is equally absurd to say that it is anti-choice if the government doesn't provide such programs or to oppose the federal government providing such things when there is zero constitutional basis for it to do so.

Forum List

Back