So what should Obama have done?

And the Army Corps of Engineers has what experience exactly in deep water oil drilling?
BP, and Exxon etc. are the experts in this. NOT the Army, or the Government.

Under Bush and Chaney Big Oil was left to their own devices, and this is what happens. You people didn't want any oversite or regulations on business by our government. But then when really bad things happen, you complain and say "where was the govenment, why don't they do something?" Really sad.

Pretty one dimensional thinking there sparky. Bush did it! :lol: Time to wake up there and take responsibility.

Never said Bush did it. But under he and Chaney, the oil industry was defacto unregulated and was able to leave critical safety devices off these rigs. Big Oil "knew" best on how to operate and they were left alone to do what they wanted.
They were working at the absolute edge of current technology and know one care because there is this central belief on the Right that big business needs to be left alone as they are the "experts," and that government regulation is wrong.
Now we have this happen and all anyone says is where was the govenment?
The same as what heppend with Madoff.

You pervert the concept of government acting within it's power's competently with Government assuming authority outside of it's power's. Digest that a while, would you???

furthermore, many foreign vessels are working on this situation, already. the deepwater horizon is a foreign vessel. the jones act has to do with the origin and crew of boats shipping goods from one american port to another. that has little or nothing to do with the spill.
Exactly. Liarbility and his ilk would probably love to see the entire gulf coast destroyed so they could continue spreading lies. Bastards make me ill.

Huh.

I hadn't seen Raving Stupidity's post before it got quoted by tha malcontent.

There is, in reality (an alien concept to that nasty rancid twat Raving Imbecile), I would have no reason to wish to see any part of the United States (or any other part of the world, for that matter) "destroyed. And if some part of the U.S. were to be "destroyed," that wouldn't assist me or anybody in "spreading lies," anyway. Raving Retard is quite illogical.

And to answer the question posed so adroitly by tha malcontent, it is quite clear that Raving Lunacy has NO ability to demonstrate that I have lied. I haven't.

I have (rarely, but it does happen) been mistaken a few times. But, no. I don't lie. And in making that claim, it is (ironic eh?) Raving Fuckwit who has been shown to be a liar.

:cool:

Forum List

Back